• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is pointless without photos!

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

" theblether, stop talk about mao, maybe she get in big trouble with boss "

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

Just for the record....I have never in all the time posting in TV have I ever disagreed with anything more than what you just said!!

That's what I mentioned as 'everyone his own taste' !

In 15 years I have NEVER seen any local nox-mixed-race girl here that was really 'gorgeous', that made me speechless and my eyes pop out.

While in the Japan, India (!!!) Middle East there are lots of them that have Gods gift of the natural 'WOW!-factor'.

Here they are just very average 'Asian girls' yes often nicer for the eyes then the 2-legged buffalows back home but not 'gorgeous and feminine' no way ! laugh.png

I'm sorry...I am going to have to ask you to leave now...trouble maker!
To rubberdick

I am not one that demands a high IQ of a woman and maybe that's why I am satisfied with the Thai woman. As a package, I believe they are unbeatable. Japanese, although beautiful are too westernized, middle eastern women are just too radical in general, so that leaves the Thais. You cannot overlook the fact that they want to look feminine. That's a major plus. Western/westernized woman don't care about that. For me, at least 50% of Thai women are at least attractive, maybe more. Knock you eyes out? If you haven't seen a Thai lady that fits that description then you just haven't been here long enough. I have seen Thai women I cannot take my eyes off.

Go to the perfume and make up counter in any big Thai mall and I defy anyone not to linger a little. Some real stunners.

I have a weakness for the Heineken and Chang beer promotion girls. All of them, every last one.

How about Asahi Girls Somchai? Meet Fon, the girl with the best wiggle and giggle in Chiang Mai.

1002769_1416238565264757_1104981636_n.jp

And her devilish friends.......

1175269_1416243228597624_1030067288_n.jp

I don't know what drink these ladies were promoting at Songkran, I was just too dazzled already.....

1240195_1416247688597178_81366250_n.jpg

However a true touch of class, my Masseuse at San Khampaeng Spa.......

545255_1416249675263646_1248432241_n.jpg

Don't be saying I'm not good to you. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I have a weakness for the Heineken and Chang beer promotion girls. All of them, every last one.

How about Asahi Girls Somchai? Meet Fon, the girl with the best wiggle and giggle in Chiang Mai.

1002769_1416238565264757_1104981636_n.jp

And her devilish friends.......

1175269_1416243228597624_1030067288_n.jp

I don't know what drink these ladies were promoting at Songkran, I was just too dazzled already.....

1240195_1416247688597178_81366250_n.jpg

However a true touch of class, my Masseuse at San Khampaeng Spa.......

545255_1416249675263646_1248432241_n.jpg

Don't be saying I'm not good to you. biggrin.png

You are a very kind man sir, certainly very beautiful ladies.
  • Like 1

I had a really odd request a few days ago,

i went to a go-go, and just as i tasted the beer, one of the dancers came over and asked

"-can you give me a drink ?"

now note that i dont know this person, never had anything to do with her,

i didnt owe her a favor in any shape or form,

yet when i said "no tnx", she kept insisting that i should buy her a drink :confused:

Edited by poanoi