Ridiculous Requests From Thai Ladies.

theblether

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some years ago I was about to spend almost 900,000 thb on a Toyota Hilux 4WD. Already choosed the beautiful two-tone dark blue-silver version. Suddenly the Bangkok gf came to the hotel quite upset: 'the monk say blue color no good, have accident, monk say must buy gold color only'.

Yes my ass, it was my money and she's was even incapable of drive a motorbike or even a bicycle and if I dislike something it's 'gold' colored cars, especially for a brave 4X4. I explained her I already choosed the blue version because I liked it a lot, and I will not change my mind.

She then locked herself up in the bathroom for 3 hours and always hated that car because it 'feld not good' to her...

It's a pity how even the last part of their mind is being hijacked by what they call 'buddhism'...

Some years ago I was about to spend almost 900,000 thb on a Toyota Hilux 4WD. Already choosed the beautiful two-tone dark blue-silver version. Suddenly the Bangkok gf came to the hotel quite upset: 'the monk say blue color no good, have accident, monk say must buy gold color only'.

Yes my ass, it was my money and she's was even incapable of drive a motorbike or even a bicycle and if I dislike something it's 'gold' colored cars, especially for a brave 4X4. I explained her I already choosed the blue version because I liked it a lot, and I will not change my mind.

She then locked herself up in the bathroom for 3 hours and always hated that car because it 'feld not good' to her...

It's a pity how even the last part of their mind is being hijacked by what they call 'buddhism'...

I would never consider a Toyota Hilux to be beautiful - regardless of the colourbah.gif

• Like 1

From the above: (I) prayed like hell that I get reincarnated as Theblether.

You could probably be re-incarnated as two.

Nooooooo, the world is not large enough for two bletherers. smile.png

From the above: (I) prayed like hell that I get reincarnated as Theblether.

You could probably be re-incarnated as two.

Nooooooo, the world is not large enough for two bletherers. smile.png

Well actually......I do have a Son, who's as bad as me.

I think I'll get him to join Thaivisa.

sonofblether.......there's an idea. smile.png

• Like 2

I just love reading the comments here. Wish we could all have a braai(bbq) together cause i would pay to hear al the stories you guys experienced here in thailand. Im only a week here in Rawai and i have learned so much just by reading the .."forums" thanks for the entertainment.

• Like 2

I just love reading the comments here. Wish we could all have a braai(bbq) together cause i would pay to hear al the stories you guys experienced here in thailand. Im only a week here in Rawai and i have learned so much just by reading the .."forums" thanks for the entertainment.

Just quickly, what have you learnt?
  • Like 1

One of the things that struck me about Buddhist tradition when first traveling to Thailand over 25 years ago is that the devout girls would do a wai, light incense, and otherwise pay their respects at the spirit house just before beginning that night's shift at the massage parlor.

It is striking when one first arrives. By now you probably realize there's actually no contradiction there.

This topic is pointless without photos!

Okay if you insist......

168890_532247390146921_1895382721_n.jpg

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

" theblether, stop talk about mao, maybe she get in big trouble with boss "

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway drunk.gif

At least you were smart enough to take pictures. Not sure if you are complaining. If it were me, I would be racing the wife to the door to go out for the night. tongue.png

Edited by Markaew

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

And they can't dress. It's rare to see one in a matching ensemble. In Sai Gon they can dress.

• Like 1

Very entertaining OP, i LIKE it.

I'll go along. I have a weakness for beer promo girls.

...and the worse the beer the cuter the girls;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

That is so funny and clever Radar 501!clap2.gif

Okay if you insist......

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

Just for the record....I have never in all the time posting in TV have I ever disagreed with anything more than what you just said!! w00t.gif

• Like 1