Two Animal Rescues In Sattahip

Rimmer

Two Animal Rescues in Sattahip

rescue-1.jpg

SATTAHIP:--Tuesday was a busy day for volunteer rescue workers as they were called to two incidents where they were asked to rescue animals.

The first case occurred just after 1pm at the Gonganok Massage Parlour in the Plu Ta Luang area in Sattahip District. The owner of the business is Khun Benjawan aged 49 who alerted her staff to a problem after she jumped on one of the massage beds and began to scream uncontrollably. This was followed by her staff running out of the shop and shouting profanities on the way.

A 2 meter long Monitor Lizard had calmly walked into the shop and crawled behind a TV cabinet and was not coming out for anyone.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/85465/animal-rescues-sattahip/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-01

Ha ha, i had one of them monitor lizards in my house a couple of weeks ago, about 5 feet long - it was not easy to get it out of the house and when i did the dogs duly chased it into the pool!!

post-62606-0-55518700-1367380834_thumb.jpost-62606-0-93718400-1367380878_thumb.jpost-62606-0-23645900-1367380938_thumb.j

Oh dear LennyW we have one of those monitors living in the garden somewhere, at the moment he is only about 18" long and at that size impossible to catch as he hides in the drains when he sees us coming, I guess one day we will have to get help to get him out.