Bangkok: Miss Maxim Finalist Disqualified Following Ketamine Video, Will Likely Face Jail Time

webfact

Base on a Thai standard, her voice on the vdo clip, she sounds low class. The kid asked to snuff the drug but she pushed him to come back for a second. What a low life. The camera man asked the boy if he is yet high.

I feel sorry for the boy who has to grow up in that kind of environment. The child welfare dept.'d better take the child away from that family.

I feel sorry for most of the children who have no choice but to be dragged up in THIS kind of environment.

The AIR is filthy

The WATER is undrinkable

The FOOD is toxic

The STREETS are deadly

And the 'GROWN UP' PEOPLE....... Make Racists & Bigots Seem Reasonable.

I see these vermin smoking, drinking, pissing & swearing around children ALL over the city ALL Day & ALL Night.

ITS NORMAL FOR THEM, TRY & INTERVENE & THEY'LL LOSE THEIR 'MINDS'

The Meek Have Certainly Not Inherited Anything Here

Jeez! I'd hate to meet 'edgarunfriendly'. w00t.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE
Suspect tests negative after child 'drug' video

Kwanhathai Malakan
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- A preliminary urine test on Kwanjai "Roxy Maxim" Khempradub showed no sign of drug abuse, Office of Narcotics Control Board (ONCB) secretary-general Pol General Pongsapat Pongcharoen said yesterday.

A 3-year-old baby boy, who appeared with Kwanjai in a controversial video clip involving supposed drugs, will be sent to stay temporarily with his grandmother in Nakhon Sawan.

Police had summoned Kwanjai, after the 20-year-old former contender for this year's Miss Maxim contest posted the video clip in which the boy was taught how to smoke "an illicit drug" - but she insisted the white powder was a harmless substance.

Kwanjai along with the boy and his mum, who also appeared in the clip, went to meet Pongsapat yesterday at the ONCB head office to discuss childcare guidelines with social welfare and a psychologist.

The three also submitted to a drug test, which failed to show signs of drug abuse. Pongsapat added that Kwanjai's Saturday urine test also showed no trace of drugs.

Pongsapat said the three would travel to the Thanyalak Institute tomorrow to undergo more detailed drug testing, especially the boy who would be checked for drug abuse using strains of his hair. He added that the boy's mother insisted the white powder seen in the clip was a harmless powder.

Pongsapat said the officials agreed the boy should be sent to stay temporarily with his grandmother as his mum worked at a night entertainment place and often left him on his own.

He said Social Development and Human Security Ministry officials in Nakhon Sawan would follow through on the boy's living conditions while the ONCB would examine his mum's lifestyle. If improved, they would allow them to stay together again.

Kwanjai said she was sorry for what had happened and admitted she did it out of fun - and the white powder wasn't an illicit drug but a harmless powder.

She said she was not involved with illicit drugs anymore and the test results confirmed that.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-05-06

Police had summoned Kwanjai, after the 20-year-old former contender for this year's Miss Maxim contest posted the video clip in which the boy was taught how to smoke "an illicit drug" - but she insisted the white powder was a harmless substance.

Talcum powder? Flour?

Hard to describe any substance as "harmless" when it's nasally snorted by a 3 year-old.

The three also submitted to a drug test, which failed to show signs of drug abuse.

Ketamine is eliminated from the body within just a few days of use and a negative drug screen doesn't necessarily disprove drug abuse.

Edited by brd199

UPDATE

Suspect tests negative after child 'drug' video

Kwanhathai Malakan

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- A preliminary urine test on Kwanjai "Roxy Maxim" Khempradub showed no sign of drug abuse, Office of Narcotics Control Board (ONCB) secretary-general Pol General Pongsapat Pongcharoen said yesterday.

A 3-year-old baby boy, who appeared with Kwanjai in a controversial video clip involving supposed drugs, will be sent to stay temporarily with his grandmother in Nakhon Sawan.

Kwanjai along with the boy and his mum, who also appeared in the clip, went to meet Pongsapat yesterday at the ONCB head office to discuss childcare guidelines with social welfare and a psychologist.

The three also submitted to a drug test, which failed to show signs of drug abuse. Pongsapat added that Kwanjai's Saturday urine test also showed no trace of drugs.

Pongsapat said the three would travel to the Thanyalak Institute tomorrow to undergo more detailed drug testing, especially the boy who would be checked for drug abuse using strains of his hair. He added that the boy's mother insisted the white powder seen in the clip was a harmless powder.

Pongsapat said the officials agreed the boy should be sent to stay temporarily with his grandmother as his mum worked at a night entertainment place and often left him on his own.

He said Social Development and Human Security Ministry officials in Nakhon Sawan would follow through on the boy's living conditions while the ONCB would examine his mum's lifestyle. If improved, they would allow them to stay together again.

Kwanjai said she was sorry for what had happened and admitted she did it out of fun - and the white powder wasn't an illicit drug but a harmless powder.

She said she was not involved with illicit drugs anymore and the test results confirmed that.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2013-05-06

I saw this sorry travesty on Thai TV news this morning.

All round posing and disingenuous media bites by the honest senior policeman and the idiot girl.

The bit where she (all smiles and absolute insincerity) was holding up her 'clean' urine sample for all to see, film and photograph was priceless.

But ultimately, very, very sad.

Time to move on, as usual, in the Land of Smiles.

Not all foreigners like dark skin girls... You are speaking like a Thai and are far from the reality if you check outside the bars...

When a Thai ask me why farangs like dark girls I reply that they do not like dark, they like easy...

And you are speaking like a prejudiced, opinionated farang, and just as far from the reality.

"Dark" girls = easy .................. really? jerk.gif

Why, you also have problem to catch the dark ones? At least it takes me few minutes to get a fair skinned one, but a dark one I usually just need to blink my eyes. Look around you what your lazy friends got :-)

Why, you also have problem to catch the dark ones? At least it takes me few minutes to get a fair skinned one, but a dark one I usually just need to blink my eyes. Look around you what your lazy friends got :-)

Nope. But I don't go "hunting" (catch?......... <deleted>!) with a racist and bigoted mindset. thumbsup.gif

Edited by jackspratt

Talcum powder? Flour?

Hard to describe any substance as "harmless" when it's nasally snorted by a 3 year-old.

hard to imagine any way to snort a substance other than 'nasally'.

the hair tests are the way forward, how much time has lapsed since the video was posted?

still pretty twisted game to play if it were a harmless substance, but not nearly as reprehensible if it was indeed a joke.

I don't condone giving recreational drugs to a child, but would there be as much outrage if the drug was alcohol or tobacco instead?

i would imagine that there would be "outrage" as you put it, most certainly with alcohol, but what does that have to do with anything?

The level of outrage should be based on the harmfulness of the drug (and not on legal status as there is very little correlation between illegality and harmfulness of drugs). Ketamine is nowhere near as harmful as alcohol or tobacco, but due to its illegality, it attracts so much outrage, and I think possibly moreso than if a child was given a puff on a cigarette or a sip of a beer.

If you see the charts below Ketamine is slightly less harmful than benzodiazepines (e.g. Valium). It is definitely not on the same level as crack cocaine or crystal methamphetamine (ice), but it seems that a lot of people assume that it is, simply due to the illegality and/or people's own ignorance.

This doesn't mean that there should be no outrage, but that there should be more outrage about the use of alcohol and tobacco to which children are exposed. Children are exposed to tobacco smoke in public, yet there seems to be little or no outrage over that.

From "Drug harms in the UK a multicriteria decision analysis":

drugs2nutt.jpg

From "Quantifying the RR of harm to self and others from substance misuse results from a survey of clinical experts across Scotland":

BMJ-Drug-harms-20121.gif

Edited by hyperdimension
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

She was a finalist? There are at least ten girls that live on my street that are better looking than her. But I guess you have to be one of those fake pasty white "High so" BKK girls to be in a beauty contest here.

Edited by Kru Baa

She needs a fat English bloke wearing a Chang vest to get her back on the straight and narrow. :-)

what is a Chang vest? and why a fat english bloke

Plenty of German ones around here. I thought all English blokes are the adonis types.............Ask any Pom ! cheesy.gif

Lady boy...... Guess the Maxim people have not spent a whole lot of time in

Amazing Thailand. :-) The massive head is a sure tip off..

<deleted> !!!!

Even if she did have a larger head than normal.which I doubt, (the one on her shoulders), we are are associating this characteristic with being TS and not something to do with camera angles????

Must make sure I take a tape measure to Nana next time I go mongering..

Been here 13 years and this is the first time I have seen a comment such as this as an identifier of the 3rd gender..

This site never ceases to amaze me with wild generalisations posted as fact...

I presume you are a devotee of Alphonse Bertillon...

Fun tho ain't it. Anyhow i suggest you get over us and look on the lighter side of life, don't be so serious, join us ! thumbsup.gif