Glamour And Glitz At Miss Tiffany Universe 2013 In Pattaya

webfact

Glamour and Glitz at Miss Tiffany Universe 2013

tiffany-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Friday Night at the Tiffany Show Theater in North Pattaya the 2013 Miss Tiffany Universe contest took place.

For some it can be hard to comprehend the fact that all competitors were born as men and their Thai ID Cards show their title as “Mr”.

The contest began with 100 entrants who were whittled down to 10 who took part in the televised final, shown on Thai National TV Channel 7.

At the end of the night the winner was announced as contestant number 22, Khun Naetnapada who won a Honda Jazz worth 500,000 Baht and vouchers from sponsors worth 1.5 Million Baht. He will compete in the Miss International Queen 2013 contest later this year and attempt to become the most beautiful transsexual in the World.

Second Place went to contestant number 6, Khun Chananchidar who went away with 100,000 Baht in cash and sponsor vouchers.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/85821/glamour-glitz-tiffany-universe-2013/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-04

Prettiest chick with a dick. WOW

Hate to break the bad news but men are not chicks. Hetrosexuals loves chicks which are real women. This is more the gay scene, straight guys avoid these MEN and love real women, you know the type of people who actually have a virgina.

Nothing against the gay community but each unto thier own, we all have a sexual preference some blokes like other blokes and some like women.

Hate to break the bad news but men are not chicks. Hetrosexuals loves chicks which are real women. This is more the gay scene, straight guys avoid these MEN and love real women, you know the type of people who actually have a virgina.

Nothing against the gay community but each unto thier own, we all have a sexual preference some blokes like other blokes and some like women.

Now you've done it.... talking about the gay scene and LB's ....hit-the-fan.gif

Now you've done it.... talking about the gay scene and LB's ....hit-the-fan.gif

No just saying some men like men (gay) and some men like women (straights)

Myself I am straight and like women and NOT ladyboys (men)

Yes I am for equal rights for the gay community and treat them as I would anyone else. Not trying to start an argument.

A Virgina?? ...can't wait so see one of those. What type of people have them? I hear they come complete with a clato..., clinkko.... clitomouse blink.png ..,thingy!

• Like 2

They are not 'chicks with dicks' they are 'blokes with tits'

gee...and I always thought they were women trapped in a mans body....learn something everyday

There is nothing wrong with you (a self-declared man) liking women (as defined presumably by XY chromosome) and declaring that as straight but that places you in a minority.

If you remove the men who like transgendered women (around the 35 % mark in the academic literature) from the straight category, and while you're about it, remove the men with various non-vanilla fetishes of SM, bondage, furries etc. etc. ad nauseum, then you are in a tiny minority of men.

Again, nothing wrong with that but it does make the category straight an abnormality and, mutatis mutandus, a perversion. I can only hope you seek help for your perversion.

• Like 1

There is nothing wrong with you (a self-declared man) liking women (as defined presumably by XY chromosome) and declaring that as straight but that places you in a minority.

If you remove the men who like transgendered women (around the 35 % mark in the academic literature) from the straight category, and while you're about it, remove the men with various non-vanilla fetishes of SM, bondage, furries etc. etc. ad nauseum, then you are in a tiny minority of men.

Again, nothing wrong with that but it does make the category straight an abnormality and, mutatis mutandus, a perversion. I can only hope you seek help for your perversion.

Personally I don't care if being hetrosexual is considered abnormal and a minority group. I don't care if the majority of the worlds population is homosexual. I am Hetro and proud and won't hide my sexuality for fear of being shamed by the majority. I love to have sex with women and I am not ashamed of my actions. The majority can spit on me. laugh at me and treat me like dog droppings but I am still proud of who and what I am.

Why would gay men who are into men want a person that looks like a woman and in many cases has woman's plumbing? coffee1.gif

Well if gay men are not interested in these Men and straight guys are interest in these men, then who are these blokes shagging? It's definately not the straight guys as they love women. Can't be the lesbians because they love women just as straight guys do.

I would say man on man it would have to be the gay community who bed ladyboys.

I'm sorry you lack imagination. The straight men that bed the ladyboys ... don't.

Anyway I did an infamous poll on this topic a while back. The vast majority of the self identified gay men were NOT into ladyboys sexually while a much higher percentage of self identified straight men WERE into them. Any quick research on the net will give you the same result. But you can think what you like, right or wrong.

Some people might get confused because in many countries different sexual minorities, gay men/lesbians/bisexuals/transgenders have ALLIED themselves POLITICALLY as they usually share common civil rights goals.

Edited by Jingthing

I'm sorry you lack imagination. The straight men that bed the ladyboys ... don't.

Anyway I did an infamous poll on this topic a while back. The vast majority of the self identified gay men were NOT into ladyboys sexually while a much higher percentage of self identified straight men WERE into them. Any quick research on the net will give you the same result. But you can think what you like, right or wrong.

Some people might get confused because in many countries different sexual minorities, gay men/lesbians/bisexuals/transgenders have ALLIED themselves POLITICALLY as they usually share common civil rights goals.

Ladyboys are men so the guys that bed these guys are definately not hetro. Straight men like women and not men that is why they are called straights and not gays. Man on Man sex is part of the gay community and not the hetro.thumbsup.gif A 100% straight guy would not look at a guy dressed in womens clothing. Take it from a straight guy.

Bunch of mentally disturbed gays prancing around in female attire - while entertaining closet gays who rush home while the images are still fresh. I sincerely hope that expressing my heterosexually based opinion will not be construed, and consequently reported, as being homophobic.

I don't know if its homophobic but it's totally misinformed.

Transsexuals aren't gays.

Some are probably mentally disturbed like any other sexuality but that's neither here nor there.

Why would gay men have sexual fantasies about persons that present as beautiful women? That is totally illogical. I think you're sexually confused. Gay men for the most part like MEN who present as male persons.

As for who are the people who are sexually attracted to these FEMALE beauties?

Mostly straight identified men. But NOT most straight identified men.

Also some bisexual identified men.

A very small minority of gay identified men.

Some lesbians as well and yes a minority of these transsexuals identify as lesbians as they love women in a lesbian way. But they are mostly into straight identified men, and happily for them, that is mostly who they attract.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

...and some like people with a virgina!

Why would gay men who are into men want a person that looks like a woman and in many cases has woman's plumbing? coffee1.gif

None of them have a woman's "plumbing".

• Like 1