Ladyboys In Los

IrishIvan

Now im not questioning my own sexuality here. Im a proud hetro with a love of asian women.

A friend of mine recently hooked up with a ladyboy and is in love. I dont mind it at all, each to their own. Its a little bit odd when I go to play in my favourite pool comp each week and the ladyboy has a few dangly bits...well er dangling

My question is. Is he gay, straight or somewhere in the middle?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he the train or the tunnel ?

Nice wording.

He is whatever he wants to be. Why label him if he is happy?

He might like the look of ladies with added spice or any of a million variations on that.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My question is. Is he gay, straight or somewhere in the middle?

Depends on his frame of mind.

If he thinks of the LB as a chick with a dick, he's straight.

If he thinks of the LB as a bloke with tits, he is gay.

No offence meant to anyone, but that's how I think of it.

• Like 2

My take on this is that,

you have Somchai lazing around the village playing cards and getting drunk everyday and he sees the girls going off and making 1,2,3 K a night by lying on their backs and sometimes bringing a falang(sucker) back and building them a big big house, so he thinks I will become a ladyboy and do the same.

Yer mates Gay accept it.It's a GUY.

Does it really matter if your friend is straight/gay or Bi? Will your friend become less of a friend if he says to you that he is gay.

maybe you are better off asking him yourself instead of asking us (if his sexuality is that important to you).

On a lighter note

Quote......"Its a little bit odd when I go to play in my favourite pool comp each week and the ladyboy has a few dangly bits...well er dangling"

I hope that his/her bits are covered up and not in public view......that would be very off putting whilst trying to take a shot.

I am trying to label him because he always has a pay out for me :D. He is one of those typical guys with his head in the sand but uses teasing as some sort of defense mechanism. A hyphochrite. He will call someone gay while he he has a ladyboy on his arm

Not again please

Why not? It's not TVF unless we are treated to a quarterly thread on ladyboys. It is the forbidden fruit for some, a chance to be a voyeur, to gawk, to giggle and to give thanks that if one is homosexual one has a man to hold on to, and that if one is heterosexual, one has a woman to hold on to.

• Like 1

Is he gay, straight or somewhere in the middle?

Labels.

Forget them, and be free for the first time in your Western life.

As opposed to being categorized in Thailand. And yes, there is a hierarchy of categories in Thailand. Based upon the comments of my Thai friends and my own observations, a farang with a ladyboy is considered to occupy the social hierarchy level below a farang with a bar boy. . I believe in the rankings farang with a bar boy is below farang with a bar girl. Thais do have their hierarchies and they are still conventional in that respect.

Labels.

Yes like Thais would never label anyone like an old snake head, or farang, or stingy, or fat, or black.. the list goes on

Half chips,half rice?

Hahahahaha

Love it. Not heard that saying for aaaaaaages

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Labels.

As opposed to being categorized in Thailand. And yes, there is a hierarchy of categories in Thailand. Based upon the comments of my Thai friends and my own observations, a farang with a ladyboy is considered to occupy the social hierarchy level below a farang with a bar boy. . I believe in the rankings farang with a bar boy is below farang with a bar girl. Thais do have their hierarchies and they are still conventional in that respect.

good to know many here inhabit the top of the heap