Ladyboys In Los

IrishIvan

After a further line of questioning I estabished from the friend that he doesnt mind thst his lover still has wedding tackle, but he insists that he never sees it during intercourse.

If he's putting his key in the back door, so to speak, the least he could do is give the poor dude a reach-around. The courteous thing to do, surely? I mean, he's 99% of the way there anyway, and by not seeing the man's meat 'n two veg while he is ploughing him does not make him any less gay. lol.
To your op, and to upset the PC crowd on here with a 'label' (stroll on, it's a word <deleted>, lighten up!), I'd say your buddy is most definitely bi, possibly gay and likely somewhere in-between.
  • Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a further line of questioning I estabished from the friend that he doesnt mind thst his lover still has wedding tackle, but he insists that he never sees it during intercourse. So he is fact the train and not the tunnel. He is quite a big bloke and uses shall we say, performance enhancing substances. He is also an MMA fighter with a few fights under his belt. I imagine the nightly activities would be quite rough. I would hate to see what would happen if the LB accidently let a dangly bit dangle the wrong way.

I don't think your mate is being honest with you.

Why would he take a ladyboy and yet not want to see the little bit extra he has? Isn't that the point?

He is saving face. I suggest he is both the train and the tunnel...

The "big bloke", "MMA", "few fights under his belt" and "performing enhancing substances" were a nice touch to make you your buddy seem masculine, but Son, you your buddy is a fruit.

• Like 1

After a further line of questioning I estabished from the friend that he doesnt mind thst his lover still has wedding tackle, but he insists that he never sees it during intercourse.

If he's putting his key in the back door, so to speak, the least he could do is give the poor dude a reach-around. The courteous thing to do, surely? I mean, he's 99% of the way there anyway, and by not seeing the man's meat 'n two veg while he is ploughing him does not make him any less gay. lol.

To your op, and to upset the PC crowd on here with a 'label' (stroll on, it's a word <deleted>, lighten up!), I'd say your buddy is most definitely bi, possibly gay and likely somewhere in-between.

LOL say it like it is.

It could be like a fantasy that you've gone all the way through giving the said R around :D

He started it :P

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Another one of those topics where it is all about "labelling" somebody (or maybe find a label for themselves??) I thought we are living in the 21st century where we did overcome those things... but I guess, for those people who need to find labels for other people's sexuality, it has a lot to do with (hidden) homophobic tendencies...

• Like 1

When ever there is a Ladyboy related thread on Thai Visa, the same user names always seem to pop up bring up tired stereotypes and generally 'Ladyboy bashing'.

But you know what they say, He who protests the loudest.......!

tongue.png

Read again.

Not really ladyboy bashing.

I dont think there are many that has any problems with ladyboys being ladyboys.

It is more, "call it what it is and stop messing about".