How Do You Use Thaivisa?

villagefarang

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never would have thought to look at it the way the Mod Tywais does by ...

1st - go to My Content to check responses in topics I have posted.

I just did that for the first time ... and I liked it.

VF ... you may have changed my habits for the betterment ... wai.gif

My underlying motivation for this topic was to get people thinking about how they use this forum and perhaps expose them to some ideas and techniques they may not have tried.

Whatever else expires on this thread I want to thank you David48 for fulfilling my wish.wai.gif

I've said this privately elsewhere (to VF) ... but good habits stick and I must admit, for the past couple of months the 'My Content' as been a permanant tab open when I open Thai Visa.

Cheers VF ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I'm with the 'my content' brigade.... Very easy to keep track of replies to questions I have asked or see who is biting on one of my 'funny' comments !!

I also use TV to fend off recurring questions from acquaintances that will be visiting Thailand. Just give them the link to the forums and let them get on with it. So I might be indirectly responsible for some of the more stupid questions posted by new members ??

There are certain sub forums that I find very useful and friendly, these are the ones I stick with on a regular basis. Then there is the general forum if I'm in a cheeky mood, just love firing a few people up when needed, bad me I know.... :)