Australia Paedophiles Planned To Set Up Doll-Making Business In Thailand

webfact

What I dont understand is why 3 people in prison would be taped conspiring on the phone.

Wouldnt it have been easier just to talk about it face to face?

Isnt it general knowledge (and perhaps even posted on the walls) that when you use a Jail phone that conversations would be recorded?

Is the case based on what they spoke about in Group Therapy?

Its stated that the conversation relating to "family" was an innuendo, so that could be interpreted in many ways.

I dont condone such a vile act and I also dont condone accusations/prosecution based on opinions either.

It wasnt that long ago that the USA invaded a country based on an opinion that the said country had weapons of mass destruction...

I shall refrain from discussing the catholic church tongue.png

One of the offenders had been released from prison, and following that, there were hundreds of phone calls taped (as per prison policy between the group.

As for the innuendo. When such innuendo comes from convicted paedophiles it carries much more weight than coming from a random member of the public making a one off bad taste joke. When it is discussed over a course of time, through many conversations, it seems more than reasonable to assume that the intent is serious.

I agree with what you said and I only posed those questions because the article was thin on facts.

I suppose its the governments that decide the pedo cutoff points. (no pun intended)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I dont understand is why 3 people in prison would be taped conspiring on the phone.

Isnt it general knowledge (and perhaps even posted on the walls) that when you use a Jail phone that conversations would be recorded?

Its stated that the conversation relating to "family" was an innuendo, so that could be interpreted in many ways.

I dont condone such a vile act and I also dont condone accusations/prosecution based on opinions either.

It wasnt that long ago that the USA invaded a country based on an opinion that the said country had weapons of mass destruction...

One of the offenders had been released from prison, and following that, there were hundreds of phone calls taped (as per prison policy between the group.

As for the innuendo. When such innuendo comes from convicted paedophiles it carries much more weight than coming from a random member of the public making a one off bad taste joke. When it is discussed over a course of time, through many conversations, it seems more than reasonable to assume that the intent is serious.

I think this case proves that whilst they are in jail, they are not thinking about what they have done or showing remorse but simply thinking about where thier next victim will come from when they are released.

• Like 1

I think this case proves that whilst they are in jail, they are not thinking about what they have done or showing remorse but simply thinking about where thier next victim will come from when they are released.

I wonder how much money is wasted on rehabilitation.

An iridescent glow in the dark green or orange full facial tattoo would be a nice stamp for them for life.

• Like 1