Route 66 Club Bans Ladyboys

Lite Beer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've been banned from all the nightclubs in Patong,Phuket for many,many years!
The reason being that they used to go in and swipe everyone's drinks and girls purses,all thieving so-and-so's that cannot be trusted.I'm just surprised it took so long for Bangkok to catch up,that's all!

I reckon you probably think every straight man who has ever enjoyed a naughty finger is a closet homosexual. coffee1.gif

It is a 'naughty penis' in the rear from a man wearing a dress until he ejaculates in you. This is not something a straight man does. I find it hilarious that people are arguing it is. Yeah, totally straight bro, just gotta put on a dress first and there's nothing gay about it.

Sex acts do not sexual orientation make. Would you assume I had turned straight by having some adventures of the vaginal kind?

Edited by Jingthing

I reckon you probably think every straight man who has ever enjoyed a naughty finger is a closet homosexual. coffee1.gif

It is a 'naughty penis' in the rear from a man wearing a dress until he ejaculates in you. This is not something a straight man does. I find it hilarious that people are arguing it is. Yeah, totally straight bro, just gotta put on a dress first and there's nothing gay about it.

Haven't you seen The Hangover II then?whistling.gif

• Like 1

Sex acts do not sexual orientation make. Would you assume I had turned straight by having some adventures of the vaginal kind?

If you are sexually attracted to a dick then you're gay.

You are not gay if you get raped or if you 'by accident' had a blowjob by a ladyboy or whatever.

But if you're attracted to a dick then you are by definition a homosexual. Or at least bisexual/omnisexual/hypersexual.

It really isn't that difficult. If you like to get <snip> by a guy, then you are not straight. Maybe you're bisexual, but you are not straight. No straight man is attracted to dick, it really is that simple.

Edited by soundman
Profanity

If you are sexually attracted to a dick then you're gay.

You are not gay if you get raped or if you 'by accident' had a blowjob by a ladyboy or whatever.

But if you're attracted to a dick then you are by definition a homosexual. Or at least bisexual/omnisexual/hypersexual.

It really isn't that difficult. If you like to get <snip> by a guy, then you are not straight. Maybe you're bisexual, but you are not straight. No straight man is attracted to dick, it really is that simple.

What if it's a post-op,full cut ladyboy then?whistling.gif

The point is that you would not sleep with a woman willingly.

I lived in San Francisco for many years and most of the gay men I knew would be as disgusted about with sleeping with a woman as I would about sleeping with a man or a man pretending to be a woman.

You didn't know many gay men as well as you think you did then. Seriously. The vast majority of gay identified men HAVE slept with women and that is a FACT. More than anything else, I find your commitment to rigid conceptions of sexual orientation to be more FUNNY than anything else. Like talking to someone from the past.

Edited by Jingthing

They may have slept with a woman at some point in their life, but after they know beyond doubt that they are gay, that is the end of that. I tried a cigarette once or twice when I was young, but I still find them revolting.