Thai Resourcefulness Knows No Boundaries.

klubex99

A great clip about Thai resourcefulness.

Earlier this year someone posted the same clip in the Building Forum and then others posted similar ones from Thailand there also.

Here was my contribution ...

If that was a job ad ... I would have hired him.

Lot's more Thai examples here at ... amazing-thai-style-construction in the Building Forum.

I'd forgotten about that clip ... thanks for sharing it again ... clap2.gif

That's actually fairly routine, David. A lot of guys opt to do that if they have a dump truck that qualifies for that much weight.

Here's a backhoe that's been altered with shoes so it can run along a bunch of railroad cars and unload them.

• Like 1

Fantastic! Loved it... just glad its not my house. lol.
Actually pile drivers seriously caused harm to my house when they were used next door, cracks in every wall and tiles falling off and water leaks, they don't half vibrate the footings of everything else surrounding it.

Yes, I once saw this but couldn't take a video - isn't it marvelous? Makes all this suffering in Thailand so worth it. Sometimes Thailand has amazing surprises.

if people would see how their house is built, concrete pilars made with a small miny iron rod bended at the same place, can covered with wood from the sides and then comes the cement truck, but they fill it bucket by bucket ...

pay 5 million of a small house, that sadly will never last more than a few years before the cracks appear, the sagging into the ground, etc...

not worth at all

creative , in the sense that when thing are needed but not available they come up with the most crazy ideas , and some of those will work , but whoever thought up the idea to put a bush of tree behind your broken vehicle when parked on a road in the complete dark wins a darwin trophy

WOW!!

A great clip about Thai resourcefulness.

Earlier this year someone posted the same clip in the Building Forum and then others posted similar ones from Thailand there also.

Here was my contribution ...

If that was a job ad ... I would have hired him.

Lot's more Thai examples here at ... amazing-thai-style-construction in the Building Forum.

I'd forgotten about that clip ... thanks for sharing it again ... :clap2:

if people would see how their house is built, concrete pilars made with a small miny iron rod bended at the same place, can covered with wood from the sides and then comes the cement truck, but they fill it bucket by bucket ...

pay 5 million of a small house, that sadly will never last more than a few years before the cracks appear, the sagging into the ground, etc...

not worth at all

5 million? Must be a castle!

if people would see how their house is built, concrete pilars made with a small miny iron rod bended at the same place, can covered with wood from the sides and then comes the cement truck, but they fill it bucket by bucket ...

not worth at all

5 million? Must be a castle!

You must have meant templerolleyes.gif .

• Like 1