Nice Area/community To Live Near Patana School

ArranP

Hello,

I am considering to move from Phuket to Bangkok, and would like to know the nice areas/communities to live near Patana School, somewhere my children can play out after school with other children, pool, play area.

There will be myself, my 5 year old daughter and my 2 year old son, who will both attend Patana.

My budget I think is upto 50k per month for a 3 bedroomed accommodation.

I manage my own UK based business from home, have a car and motorbike, its not necessary for me to be near the public transport, some weekends I intend to commute to Nakhon Sawan.

Thank you.

Regards

Arran.

Edited by ArranP

There's loads of places around Sri Nakharin/Bang Na as it's mainly a residential suburb.

My advice would be to come and have a drive around and see what suits your needs best as there's everything from luxury condos to gated communities, most, not all, well within your budget.

I've had a drive around already bangna / samut prakarn , mostly what I've experienced is alot of traffic but still possible to make it from A to B in a reasonable time. I've visited some estates 2 I remember are:

i) Ban Latdawan - older style estate, very large houses, nice play/communal area, near to Patana school, I assume to be expensive maybe more than I would like to afford.

ii) Ban Perfect Place - a series of satillite estates around a large central lake, each estate also has its own communal area with water feature, probably affordable but maybe quite far from school.

Edited by ArranP

Moo ban Ladawan on Srinakarin, Lakeside 1 and Lakeside 2, Windmill, Thana City, Oakwood residence, Qhouse residence on soi mu ban thep naruemit (the road in between lasalle and bearing a lot of school staff live here).

Edited by anantha92