French Tourist Stabbed By Thai On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

French Tourist Stabbed By Thai On Pattaya Beach

pdn224.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 57-year-old French tourist was stabbed in his upper ribcage by a Thai man while he was talking to a Thai woman playing a guitar on Pattaya beach. The assailant then fled after the unprovoked attack.

PATTAYA – May 15, 2013 [PDN]; at 4 a.m., a severely injured foreign man walked into the Pattaya police station to report he had been stabbed. He had been stabbed in his upper rib cage and was bleeding profusely, and crying out in pain.

Receiving the report was Pol. Lt. Wutthiphong Trakulwirattanti, investigation officer on duty. The police coordinated with the rescue officers of Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation to perform first aid on the victim and hurried to send him to Pattaya Memorial hospital.

The injured man was identified as Mr. Rashea Almaboudi, age 57, nationality French.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/05/15/french-tourist-stabbed-by-thai-on-pattaya-beach/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-05-15

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is horrible....even for a Frenchman! I hope he makes the right decision and buggers off somewhere else with his money!

I would suggest recruiting some large Russian tourists into the tourist police and allow them to beat the sh*t out of people causing trouble..

but glad to see none have TV finest have hi-jacked this thread and started bleating on how it must be the frenchmans fault

Yet..........coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Frenchman stabbed in apparent unprovoked and random attack on Pattaya Beach

stab-5.jpg
PATTAYA:--A 57 year old Frenchman was stabbed in an apparently unprovoked and random attack on Pattaya Beach early on Wednesday Morning.

Just before 4am Mr. Rashea Almaboudi stumbled into Pattaya Police Station seeking assistance. Blood was coming from a wound to his left side, just under his ribcage, and he was clearly in a considerable amount of pain.

Police summoned medical assistance and questioned Mr. Almaboudi who described how he was walking along the Pattaya Beach Promenade when he spotted a woman playing a guitar. He stopped to listen to the music and speak with her.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/87223/frenchman-stabbed-apparent-unprovoked-random-attack-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-15

• Like 1

Pattaya beach seems to be the most dangerous place in Thailand. Ladyboys harassing tourists, theft, jet-ski mafia, stabbings. Oh dear. Wild west indeed.

They has jet skis in the Wild West! Learn something new every day on TV.

I thought that whole area was covered by CCTV cameras these days ? Somehow I don't think we are hearing the whole story here.......

You never hear the whole story in Thailand. The coppers tell their story which is coloured to protect the all important TOURIST industry.

And then you will get the Caucasians story which I would tend to believe (unless of course I saw something entirely different with my own eyes)

Gotta do what's necessary to prevent LOSS OF FACE, THAT'S A MUST AIN'T IT.

Edited by johnlandy
  • Like 2

I was driving down beach road a few nights ago and thought to my self you would have to be crazy hanging around there after two in the morning no matter what your doing the only thing there are problems !!!

+1

• Like 1

what would be the cost of 10-15 min police patrols walking the beach rd ? ..... as much as the cost of loosing tourists ? . Safety has never been a concern in LOS , another 15-20 yrs maybe ?, a couple of VIP stabbings/muggins/murders might help !

• Like 1

'The police coordinated with the rescue officers of Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation to perform first aid on the victim...'.. isn't FIRST AID meant to be a quick-fast, in this case also life-saving, response to such a medical emergency?.. by the time they'd finished 'co-ordinating', poor chap might have been dead!!! Also, looks like it's his midriff strapped up, blood apparently coming through from his abdomen, not upper ribcage...

• Like 2

If you want to get killed easy by lawless gangers in a place where there is no protection under the law then go to Pattaya and Phuket. Remember, the farang is not welcome here so we need to kill him as we can get by with it. Go home.

Nice try...

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/25/drunk-beach-ruffian-%E2%80%98jack-soi-6%E2%80%99-stabbed-in-fight/

It ain't about the farang. Seems to be more about the 04:00.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

talked to this guy a few times, not the violent type. having been threatened and even attacked for no reason by Thai street musicians or their friends I tend to take his side. if you so much as look but dont give them money they can get violent very easily

I will take the side of any unharmed man having been stabbed....

I come to the polisestation in same time as this man, and polise use very long time to ask people around who this man was, they ask me 3 times. I was there in another case, somone have broken up my door locker and go to my room and stolen a lot of thing from me, so i tell the polise i have never seen this man, but i think they must send him to hospital asap, but they have very very good time. I think it took between 30 and 45 minute before there com people that give him first aid. He was bleeding very much and he cry of very much pain and asking polise many time help me so i can come to hospital, but they was vorking in a very very slow tempo. It was lot of blood on the flore but nobody take this up, i was there about 2 hours. There come one police that put som water on this bllo and nothing more.

Another good reason why I've never been to Pattaya, and will never go!!

And No, Andre, not a reason to never go out again (anywhere), and I'm not suggesting that. The risk may be small at Pattaya, but a whole lot smaller if I'm not even there, and a whole lot bigger than most places in Thailand.

Edited by F4UCorsair

I come to the polisestation in same time as this man, and polise use very long time to ask people around who this man was, they ask me 3 times. I was there in another case, somone have broken up my door locker and go to my room and stolen a lot of thing from me, so i tell the polise i have never seen this man, but i think they must send him to hospital asap, but they have very very good time. I think it took between 30 and 45 minute before there com people that give him first aid. He was bleeding very much and he cry of very much pain and asking polise many time help me so i can come to hospital, but they was vorking in a very very slow tempo. It was lot of blood on the flore but nobody take this up, i was there about 2 hours. There come one police that put som water on this bllo and nothing more.

Nothing unusual. That is how the police work here.

Slow and very slow.

Well, well, maybe it will become clearer to the gentleman next time, that not every Thai girl wants to talk to every male walking past, and wants to be spoken to in a fashion that implicates her as being a bar girl, or a girl who is plying her trade. Thats usually a sure fire way to upset a Thai girl, and any friend, particularly male, that may be close by and within earshot. Many falangs paint our dear girls with the one brush, and it just isn't so. Maybe a lesson learnt.

You write in a strange dark humour.

The person who need to learn a lesson here is the moron who carries a knife in case he gets offended by something or other....

And I do hope he does get that lesson....

• Like 1