Acting Irs Chief Ousted Over Tax Scandal As Obama Vows Change

News_Editor

trans.gif
ABC political analyst: IRS scandal emanates from the White House

“I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it," he said, being careful not to blame Obama directly for the scandal.

********************************************************************************************
ABC SAYS WHITE HOUSE AUTHORIZED IRS-GATE POLITICAL ENEMY SCANDAL

Trey Hardin: “I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it. It simply just does not happen at an agency level like that without political advisers likely in the West Wing certainly connected to the president’s ongoing campaign organization.”

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/05/breaking-abc-says-white-house-authorized-irs-gate-political-enemy-scandal/

• Like 2

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As promised, following is an EDITORIAL concerning the testimony of Holly Paz, IRS Supervisor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRS Tea Party Targeting Was Directed From D.C.
Posted 06/18/2013 05:33 PM ET
Scandal: A D.C.-based supervisor in the IRS's tax-exempt status division has indicated during interviews with congressional investigators that the targeting was deliberate and not run by rogue agents in Cincinnati.
Holly Paz, who until recently was a top deputy in the IRS division that handles applications for tax-exempt status, told congressional investigators she was personally involved in reviewing Tea Party applications for tax-exempt status as far back as 2010, reviewing as many as 30.
The involvement of Paz thickens the plot considerably and shatters the theory that two rogue agents in Cincinnati got bored in their cubicles one day and decided to target for special scrutiny Tea Party and other conservative groups.
Paz's supervisor was Lois Lerner, who headed the tax-exempt division. It was on May 22, the day after Paz was interviewed by investigators, that Lerner refused to answer questions from lawmakers at a congressional hearing, citing her Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate herself.

I provide the following paragraph from your "editorial" above:

"The full transcript of Paz's interview has not been released. Democrats say that's because the full transcript would reveal no vast left-wing conspiracy..." which is true. All we need to know at this point is that Republicans on the committee continue to keep full, entire, transcripts of interviews secret and then go out and cry wolf.

So yet again, in respect of the Holly Pax interview, Chairman Issa will not release the full, entire, transcript of the sworn interview. Issa instead keeps the entire transcript secret, under his full control, so he can cry wolf once again as he has been crying wolf almost weekly during the entire year to date. Nothing is going to stop Chairman Issa crying wolf, nothing. Nothing will cause Issa to release the full, entire transcripts of the committee's interviews of IRS officials.

However, the Associated Press (AP) saw the full, entire transcript of the interview of Holly Paz by committee staff, both Republicans and Democrats. The AP's account of the Holly Paz interview transcript is in this story:

By Stephen Ohlemacher, Associated Press | Associated Press – Sun, Jun 16, 2013

http://news.yahoo.com/irs-supervisor-dc-scrutinized-tea-222817101.html

The truth in this IRS matter is already out. Chairman Issa's tactic of keeping entire transcripts secret then crying wolf is well established by now, and well known. Issa hasn't any credibility. That's the truth.

trans.gif
ABC political analyst: IRS scandal emanates from the White House

“I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it," he said, being careful not to blame Obama directly for the scandal.

********************************************************************************************
ABC SAYS WHITE HOUSE AUTHORIZED IRS-GATE POLITICAL ENEMY SCANDAL

Trey Hardin: “I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it. It simply just does not happen at an agency level like that without political advisers likely in the West Wing certainly connected to the president’s ongoing campaign organization.”

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/05/breaking-abc-says-white-house-authorized-irs-gate-political-enemy-scandal/

More political innuendo and crying wolf. One hundred percent so.

The Examiner and Newsmax are extreme right wing political publications that talk only to extreme right wing tea party wingnuts and to far right Republican party zealots.

The IRS Inspector General examined this whole matter for one year and concluded the whole thing started in the Cincinnati office and involved some lawyers at IRS headquarters in Washington. The IG found nothing that took him to the White House or outside the IRS.

Read the Associated Press news account of its viewing of the entire interview with IRS employee Holly Paz, which I cite above, in Post #542 on this page as I write this. I'm not optimistic, but I'd hope the reading would show you the whole matter originated in Cincinnati and remained within the IRS.

"The IRS Inspector General examined this whole matter for one year and concluded the whole thing started in the Cincinnati office and involved some lawyers at IRS headquarters in Washington. The IG found nothing that took him to the White House or outside the IRS."

...and Holly Paz was sitting right there with him when he was interviewing HER employees.

I would not be surprised if the idea did not actually emanate from a couple of Agents in Ohio. They perhaps asked a higher up what they should do and the snowball started gathering steam. I would expect by the time it reached some of Obama's political operatives, it was a full fledged avalanche.

You will recall I made a post that Lois Lerner was an operative for Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) while she worked in the FEC? She could have easily been the initial contact point for it all to begin and grow from there.

You seem to forget where this team of White House and Oval Office occupants learned their political manners. Straight from the Saul Alinsky school of how to win friends and influence people...with a stress on the influencing people part. Taught to perfection in Chicago.

• Like 2

"The IRS Inspector General examined this whole matter for one year and concluded the whole thing started in the Cincinnati office and involved some lawyers at IRS headquarters in Washington. The IG found nothing that took him to the White House or outside the IRS."

...and Holly Paz was sitting right there with him when he was interviewing HER employees.

I would not be surprised if the idea did not actually emanate from a couple of Agents in Ohio. They perhaps asked a higher up what they should do and the snowball started gathering steam. I would expect by the time it reached some of Obama's political operatives, it was a full fledged avalanche.

You will recall I made a post that Lois Lerner was an operative for Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) while she worked in the FEC? She could have easily been the initial contact point for it all to begin and grow from there.

You seem to forget where this team of White House and Oval Office occupants learned their political manners. Straight from the Saul Alinsky school of how to win friends and influence people...with a stress on the influencing people part. Taught to perfection in Chicago.

Speculation.

You can't promote Chairman Issa and his bogus lies, so you ignore Issa the thug, instead trying to deflect to off topic issues, such as Sen Dick Durbin and Saul Alinsky.

offtopic2.gif

The case in favor of Prez Obama is making progress here and you're making regressions.

Former WH Counsel Identified at Tea Party rally as man behind the IRS abuses

He was formerly a partner at Perkins Coie. In November, 2009, he was named to be the next White House Counsel,[1] upon the resignation of Gregory Craig.[2] Bauer was President Obama's personal attorney and the general counsel of the Obama for America presidential campaign prior to his appointment as White House Counsel ...As general counsel for the 2008 campaign, Bauer asked the Justice Department to investigate the officers and donors of American Issues Project after it ran a negative ad about Obama. [5]

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A1612521

Edited by JDGRUEN
  • Like 1

In my opinion cummings would look good in an orange jump suit. The leaker needs to be gagged.

Yes ... the Confidential closed Hearings in the House should be treated like Grand Jury Testimony - recorded but not revealed... Or at least be treated like a closed deposition. Major reason - if the full details of the testimony of particular witness is disclosed then subsequent witnesses could following on repeating the rehearsed talking points of the first witness. Releasing only a summary report of witness testimony is standard practice in such hearings (even when Democrats run them) and has been for years - done for the reasons stated. I suppose Congressman Cummings thinks his name is Snowden. biggrin.png

• Like 2

A diverse peaceful crowd of Americans of many types gathered in D.C. to protest the actions of the IRS to deny Tea Party associated groups and conservative groups in general a tax exemption certification ... Done for the purpose by the IRS in behalf of the obama Administration to suppress Republican voter turn out in the 2012 Presidential elections....

June 19, 2013 Washington, D.C. .... at the Audit the IRS Rally ...

26 Different Types Of Tea Partyers At The Anti-IRS Rally

A tea party rally against the IRS drew a large crowd in front of the Capitol Wednesday.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/26-different-types-of-tea-partiers-at-the-anti-irs-rally

Edited by JDGRUEN
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
While the IRS investigations have quietly collapsed, it is for the record that the following articles appear to actively document the collapse.

It turns out the Republicans knew during the 2012 presidential campaign they were going to pursue a bogus IRS scandal after the campaign had concluded. Republicans chose not to do it during the campaign because it would have come out that Republican party oriented tax exempt organizations were, as noted below, outspending pro-Obama groups by a whopping huge margin.

But more importantly, the Republican party groups did not want their perjury and their false IRS filings exposed during he campaign. This is a matter the Congress should investigate and which, in the final link below, a R party US Senator is attempting to stop by saying there isn't any Obama IRS scandal after all. R's in the Congress now are working hard to drop all the investigations so that they can cover their own <deleted> by precluding further discussion and scrutiny of the IRS and conservative tax exempt organizations.

House Committee Chairman Darrell Issa is a bust, a fraud, a thug who now has fallen from his high perch as the R party's lead guy on the bogus IRS charges.

Another GOP Obama Scandal Falls Apart as It Is Revealed the IRS also Targeted Liberals

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/05/14/gop-scandal-falls-irs-targeted-liberals-2012.html

The latest Republican Obama scandal is starting to fall apart too. The IRS didn’t just target conservative groups. They also questioned the tax exempt status of liberal groups too.

Reuters has obtained part of a yet to be released report from the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) that confirms that the IRS was targeting groups on the left and right who focused their activities on advocating for expanding or limiting of the size of the government. The report also states that the screening process was not influenced by the Obama administration, and that none of the groups screened were denied tax exempt status.

Without the claims of a partisan witch hunt against conservative groups, this latest Republican fueled Obama scandal is set to lose all of its sizzle.

It turns out that Obama isn’t Richard Nixon after all. He wasn’t using the IRS to attack his enemies. In their own bungling way, the IRS was trying to deal with the problems caused by the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision. First, Benghazi crashes and burns, and now the IRS scandal could be fading fast.

Conservative Groups Lied To The IRS By Failing To Report Their Political Spending

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/05/conservative-groups-lied-irs-failing-report-political-spending.html

The recent furor over the Internal Revenue Service scrutinizing applications for social welfare, tax-exempt organizations, has revealed that the IRS was doing its due diligence in screening political activists’ applications, and one aspect going unnoticed is the level of perjury most of the conservative groups are guilty of just filing false declarations. However, many of the groups are also guilty of perjury for failing to report, or underreporting, their political spending on tax forms filed with the IRS.

It is high time the Internal Revenue Service is given the support and authority they need to hold religious and political groups accountable for their illegal machinations to influence elections and avoid paying their fair share like the rest of the population.

Republicans Claiming Tax Exempt Status May Have Conspired to Hide Illegal Donations

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/05/23/republicans-claiming-tax-exempt-status-conspired-hide-illegal-donations.html

The reality is that the dark money so-called conservative 501©(4) “social welfare” organizations spent on conservative candidates was dirty money, and Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS, Koch brothers’ Americans for Prosperity, and various teabagger patriot clubs committed perjury if they told the IRS they would not participate in political campaigns. If any of the so-called social welfare organizations assisted donors to write off illegal campaign contributions, they must face I.R.S. audits to determine their donors and if they gave them permission to write off their political donations under the guise of charitable contributions.

Conservative Nonprofits That Received Tax Exempt Status Outspent Liberals by 34-to-1

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/05/22/conservative-nonprofits-received-tax-exempt-status-outspent-liberals-34-to-1.html

Republican Senator Shoots Down His Own Party’s IRS Obama Scandal

/www.politicususa.com/2013/07/05/republican-senator-shoots-partys-obama-irs-scandal.html

Republican Senator Roy Blunt is giving the Republican Party a little straight talk about the IRS scandal, and debunking the myth that only conservatives were targeted by an Obama run conspiracy.

The mainstream media has finally caught on that the IRS scandal was yet another Republican scam. PoliticusUSA reported this nearly two months ago, but the New York Times has come to the revelation that many other groups were targeted besides conservatives.

The point that the mainstream media is finally realizing is that the IRS targeting wasn’t political. The entire picture painted by the documents related to the investigation reveals that, “progressive organizations, medical marijuana purveyors, organizations formed to carry out President Obama’s health care law, and open source software developers” were also targeted because they were suspected by the IRS of being for profit organizations.

While House Republicans have vowed to ease on down this scandal road to nowhere.

The Republican planned summer of Obama scandals has sputtered and died. House Republicans will continue to chase their own tails on Benghazi and the IRS, but Blunt’s comments illustrate that a large majority of the Senate has no interest in pursuing bogus Obama scandals.

Edited by Publicus

Another GOP Obama Scandal Falls Apart as It Is Revealed the IRS also Targeted Liberals

Dont be ridiculous, the IRS targeted 292 conservative groups and only 6 liberal ones. Only 30 % of the liberal groups were given extra scrutiny while 100% of the conservative groups were and the conservative groups applications were often held up for years.

“While we have multiple sources of information corroborating the use of Tea Party and other related criteria we described in our report, including employee interviews, e-mails and other documents, we found no indication in any of these other materials that ‘progressives’ was a term used to refer cases for scrutiny for political campaign intervention”

- J. Russell George, Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domestic-taxes/308131-ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party#ixzz2YJclrNQE

Edited by Ulysses G.

Dont be ridiculous, the IRS targeted 292 conservative groups and only 6 liberal ones. Only 30 % of the liberal groups were given extra scrutiny while 100% of the conservative groups were and the conservative groups applications were often held up for years.

“While we have multiple sources of information corroborating the use of Tea Party and other related criteria we described in our report, including employee interviews, e-mails and other documents, we found no indication in any of these other materials that ‘progressives’ was a term used to refer cases for scrutiny for political campaign intervention”

- J. Russell George, Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domestic-taxes/308131-ig-liberal-groups-not-targeted-like-tea-party#ixzz2YJclrNQE

An IRS search for Democratic party leaning or advocacy 501 c or d groups would not be limited to applying the word "Progressive" only. To claim such would be a ruse by the Treasury's inspector general for tax administration or by any poster. Russell George, whom you quote, is being criticized in Congress for omissions in his report of Democratic party advocacy groups being investigated by the IRS.

Democratic party 501 c or d groups would come under as many different names and number as right wing 501 c or d groups or organizations.

Here are some particulars that clearly refute your post.

IRS Sent Same Letter to Democrats That Fed Tea Party Row

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-15/irs-sent-same-letter-to-democrats-that-fed-tea-party-row.html

The Internal Revenue Service, under pressure after admitting it targeted anti-tax Tea Party groups for scrutiny in recent years, also had its eye on at least three Democratic-leaning organizations seeking nonprofit status.

One of those groups, Emerge America, saw its tax-exempt status denied, forcing it to disclose its donors and pay some taxes. None of the Republican groups have said their applications were rejected. (Emphasis added.)

Progress Texas, another of the organizations, faced the same lines of questioning as the Tea Party groups from the same IRS office that issued letters to the Republican-friendly applicants. A third group, Clean Elections Texas, which supports public funding of campaigns, also received IRS inquiries.

In a statement late yesterday, the tax agency said it had pooled together the politically active nonpartisan applicants -- including a “minority” that were identified because of their names. “It is also important to understand that the group of centralized cases included organizations of all political views,” the IRS said in its statement. (Emphasis added.)

Some lawmakers on Capitol Hill and campaign finance watchdog groups are pressing to expand congressional hearings to encompass everything the IRS is doing concerning nonprofits, including whether such groups should be allowed to spend money on political efforts at all. (Emphasis added.)

I like the part about "whether such groups should be allowed to spend money on political efforts at all." Congress made these awful and stinko laws so Congress needs to change them, Democrats and Republicans alike.

IRS targeting included liberal groups

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting

The Internal Revenue Service targeted liberal groups as well as conservatives seeking tax-exempt status, a Democratic congressman charged.

Rep. Sander Levin said it was the first confirmation that the "Be on the Lookout" or BOLO lists used criteria targeting liberal groups after an inspector general's report made public last month said the IRS had used words such as "tea party" to determine possible extra scrutiny

Levin's disclosure that progressive groups also were targeted follows a liberal claim that their side also came under extra scrutiny based on political titles or other language in their applications.

In a statement, the Michigan Democrat questioned why the Treasury inspector general who initially disclosed the IRS targeting, J. Russell George, focused only on BOLO lists that contained conservative labels.

The inspector general's report "served as the basis and impetus for a wide range of congressional investigations, and this new information shows that the foundation of those investigations is flawed in a fundamental way," Levin's statement said.

Fundamentally flawed indeed. Almost tailor made for Republicans in the House to initiate bogus investigations.

More accurately, Russell is being criticized by - SURPRISE - democrats in Congress who are trying to cloud the issue. The evidence show only conservatives being systematically targeted by the IRS - not just flagged in agency lists - and the conservatives are the only ones having their applications held up for years even though they met all the legal requirements.

The democrat leaning group was turned down because they were not eligible - which is a whole different issue.

Edited by Ulysses G.

What I have often wondered about is how the Obama Campaign fund managed to convert from a political campaign fund to a 501 (c ) (4) group under the current rules about being political.

Anybody?

More accurately, Russell is being criticized by - SURPRISE - democrats in Congress who are trying to cloud the issue. The evidence show only conservatives being systematically targeted by the IRS - not just flagged in agency lists - and the conservatives are the only ones having their applications held up for years even though they met all the legal requirements.

The democrat leaning group was turned down because they were not eligible - which is a whole different issue.

Rep Darrell Issa the thug who burned down his warehouse before being elected to Congress - the insurance agency refused to pay for arson - restricted the IRS report to focus only on conservative groups. Issa strictly limited the IRS report to conservative groups.

It since has come out that other groups on the left were also investigated apart from Issa's orders to the IRS inspector general, who is an appointee of former Prez Bush.

The IRS own list, apart from the IG inquiry and report ordered by the Republicans in the House, included terms of scrutiny such as “progressive,” “healthcare legislation,” “medical marijuana,” and “occupied territory. The IRS inquiries into these and other such named applicant groups were deliberately excluded from the scope of the IG inquiry as ordered up by Rep Issa.

This revelation of yet another instance of the Raw Deal against Prez Obama which is an entirely partisan, systematic and loaded inquiry.

Was the IRS report ‘flawed in a fundamental way’?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2013/06/26/was-the-irs-report-flawed-in-a-fundamental-way/

Democrats on Tuesday used new revelations about the IRS targeting initiative to question an inspector general’s report that prompted public outrage, congressional investigations, a Justice Department probe, apologies from IRS officials, and a wave of personnel actions.

The discoveries relate to a BOLO list, or search criteria, the IRS used in 2010 to single out tax-exemption applicants for extra scrutiny. The criteria include terms such as “progressive,” “healthcare legislation,” “medical marijuana,” and “occupied territory

A report last month from the Treasury Department’s inspector general determined that the IRS used inappropriate search criteria and went too far with its review tactics. But that audit focused primarily on conservative groups.

A spokesman for Treasury Inspector General Russell George told the Hill newspaper on Tuesday that House Oversight Committee chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) asked for auditors to “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.” The spokesman added: “We did not review the use, disposition, purpose or content of the other BOLOs. That was outside the scope of our audit,” according to the Hill.

What I have often wondered about is how the Obama Campaign fund managed to convert from a political campaign fund to a 501 (c ) (4) group under the current rules about being political.

Anybody?

Why don't you do the research to let us know Rep Darrell Issa's one-sided version..

Then others of us will do research that finds the truth, the facts, the reality.

Democrats on Tuesday used new revelations about the IRS targeting initiative to question an inspector general’s report that prompted public outrage, congressional investigations, a Justice Department probe, apologies from IRS officials, and a wave of personnel actions.

Maybe you should look at what the Washington Post fact checkers have to say about all this.

It is appropriate to ask questions. But unless new information emerges, Democrats should be careful about suggesting the IRS handling of progressive groups was similar to the well-documented and controversial procedures in place for the Tea Party groups, which were immediately set aside to be coordinated with lawyers in Washington. Such statements may also result in Pinocchios. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/explainer-sorting-through-charges-and-countercharges-in-the-irs-probe/2013/07/02/1cc2f520-e352-11e2-aef3-339619eab080_blog.html

Edited by Ulysses G.

Maybe you should look at what the Washington Post fact checkers have to say about all this.

It is appropriate to ask questions. But unless new information emerges, Democrats should be careful about suggesting the IRS handling of progressive groups was similar to the well-documented and controversial procedures in place for the Tea Party groups, which were immediately set aside to be coordinated with lawyers in Washington. Such statements may also result in Pinocchios. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/explainer-sorting-through-charges-and-countercharges-in-the-irs-probe/2013/07/02/1cc2f520-e352-11e2-aef3-339619eab080_blog.html

A spokesman for Treasury Inspector General Russell George told the Hill newspaper on Tuesday that House Oversight Committee chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) asked for auditors to “narrowly focus on tea party organizations.” The spokesman added: “We did not review the use, disposition, purpose or content of the other BOLOs. That was outside the scope of our audit,” according to the Hill.

Was the IRS report ‘flawed in a fundamental way’?

http://www.washingto...undamental-way/

If you read the link, you'll see it's from the Washington Post.

The fact checker article came out about a week later. Your article is the type of thing that they were threatening to give Pinocchios for.

4381306.jpg

Each of the articles below were published as of three days ago. Each is from a different news organization.

The IRS tea party pursuit is a partisan scam. The scam is collapsing all around the Republican party Committee Chairman Darrell Issa.

Democrats Find More Flaws in Inspector General Report on IRS Targeting

http://www.govexec.com/oversight/2013/07/democrats-find-more-flaws-inspector-general-report-irs-targeting/66575/

Democrats on the committee want the Treasury Department Inspector General who made the report to return to the committee to answer the new questions. Why isn't Chairman Darrell Issa, the Republican, cooperating in the request?

House Dem: Documents show IRS probe was flawed http://news.yahoo.com/house-dem-documents-show-irs-probe-flawed-124105436.html

The Treasury Department investigator whose probe of the Internal Revenue Service's treatment of tea party groups helped fuel a national uproar failed to tell Congress that his own investigators found no evidence the targeting of conservatives was politically motivated, a top House Democrat said Friday.

Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., released documents that also seemed to indicate progressive groups seeking tax-exempt status may have been handled the same way as conservative organizations. While it has been known the term "progressive" appeared on a list that IRS screeners used, it is unclear whether liberal organizations received the same close scrutiny as conservative groups.

House Dem: Documents Show IRS Probe Was Flawed

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/07/12/house-dem-documents-show-irs-probe-was-flawed/

Several Republicans have said they believe the IRS’ tough handling of conservative groups was politically motivated and flowed from the White House or allies of President Barack Obama. There has been no evidence so far of any political motivation or of involvement by any top officials outside of the IRS.

The fact checker article came out about a week later. Your article is the type of thing that they were threatening to give Pinocchios for.

4381306.jpg

Each of the articles below were published as of three days ago. Each is from a different news organization.

The IRS tea party pursuit is a partisan scam. The scam is collapsing all around the Republican party Committee Chairman Darrell Issa.

You do realize that these are the exact same democrats that the fact checkers were suggesting were being dishonest about the IRA scandal? whistling.gif

4381306.jpg

You do realize that these are the exact same democrats that the fact checkers were suggesting were being dishonest about the IRA scandal? whistling.gif

Well then we'll see who's right, won't we.

I'd go against Republican party House committee Chairman Darrell Issa and his inquisition every time.