Iran's Ahmadinejad To Join Thai ' Water Summit'

webfact

"His scheduled appearance in the northern Thai city of Chiang Mai from Sunday comes as Iran gears up for elections and as world powers press the Islamic republic over its suspected nuclear program and support for the Syrian regime."

'Suspected' nuclear program?? Really?

Why, do you know something the CIA don't? They have said that " Iran suspended its nuclear weapons program years ago, and that Tehran is not currently attempting to revive it"

Strange that this was said two days ago.

U.S. State Department: Iran Sanctions 'Potentially' Having Impact on Nuclear Program

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324767004578485500795091438.html

Look, everyone in the USA and the middle East is terrified and convinced that Iran is trying to get nuclear weapons.

And in reality they won't be allowed to. So, I wouldn't hang around near his motorcade to close tomorrow.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When was the last time Iran attacked anyone? Which country in the middle east has hundreds of illegal nuclear weapons? CIA have said Iran are not attempting to produce nuclear weapons. . Stop watching Fox News.

Hmmm, i believe just days ago if not minutes ago.

Supplying weapons to dictators is an act of attacking

Supplying financial help and training for terror groups and acts is also attacking, NO?

That could be a ..... heavy water ..... summit. I wonder if he will get a glowing review, he may even be radiant.

Tom, I believe your witty remarks flew over everyones heads. Good one though.. coffee1.gif

Welcome to Chiang Mai. Great leader of a rare democracy in the middle east, deserves respect, but won't get it from the Fox News viewers on here.

He deserves no respect at all. He is a holocaust denier.
Did not realize that respect is earned through holocaust opinions

He does not deserve any respect, because he does not respect anyone or anything, including his own people

Welcome to Chiang Mai. Great leader of a rare democracy in the middle east, deserves respect, but won't get it from the Fox News viewers on here.

He deserves no respect at all. He is a holocaust denier.
Did not realize that respect is earned through holocaust opinions

He does not deserve any respect, because he does not respect anyone or anything, including his own people

Agreed. You can make a long list about why he does not deserve respect.

That could be a ..... heavy water ..... summit. I wonder if he will get a glowing review, he may even be radiant.

Tom, I believe your witty remarks flew over everyones heads. Good one though.. coffee1.gif

I'm glad someone got it.

If I was mossad, I would see a water conference in Chiang mai as a wonderful opportunity. These people don't watch fox, they deal in opportunity and reality.

Taking him out will not solve the Iran problem, will only delay the program. Do not forget the spiritual leader or whatever

the title is, is the one who runs the country

• Like 1

A post with messed up quote headers has been removed, When you get this message:

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

Don't use the BBCode Mode switch to bypass this as it only leaves a post with garbled quote headers and your post will be deleted.

A post with messed up quote headers has been removed, When you get this message:

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

Don't use the BBCode Mode switch to bypass this as it only leaves a post with garbled quote headers and your post will be deleted.

When posting from the browser on my phone, it just posts in that manner. Sorry.

First China, and now I'madinnerjacket shows up.

Choose your friends carefully.

Really dont understand why so many people watch only Fox News and make conclusions... I am NOT a fan of Iran or anything but look at the facts... have Iran ever committed any crime against any nation? Just because Dubya did not like Iran does not mean that Iran is a bad country or everyone in Iran is bad... they are living their lives without committing any war crime against any other nation unlike USA did in Afghanistan, Iraq and thousands of drone attacks in Pakistan...

As for those "keyboard online intellectuals", have you ever heard him speaking? As I mentioned that I am not taking anyone's side but I found him to be a very good speaker... see some clips here...

They hand out Visas to anyone now

The heavier criminals get visas without any questions as opposed to normal human beeings.

But Thailand have much common interests with the criminal Iranian theocracy/ dictatorship.

Really dont understand why so many people watch only Fox News and make conclusions... I am NOT a fan of Iran or anything but look at the facts... have Iran ever committed any crime against any nation? Just because Dubya did not like Iran does not mean that Iran is a bad country or everyone in Iran is bad... they are living their lives without committing any war crime against any other nation unlike USA did in Afghanistan, Iraq and thousands of drone attacks in Pakistan...

As for those "keyboard online intellectuals", have you ever heard him speaking? As I mentioned that I am not taking anyone's side but I found him to be a very good speaker... see some clips here...

Iran is not a bad country, but the criminals ruling Iran is very bad. I worked in Iran a one year period and got many Iranian friends. Every one of them knew somebody whom the regime has murdered. They even du it public in many cases. They are comitting crimes against their own people every day. I`m sure it will explode in their face very soon. Just wait until the upcoming election is over, or maybe until the Syrian freedom fight is over. Many Iranians wich the USA or Israel will start bombing becauce that will catalyze the process. They know it will be a blody affair, but so many have suffered for so many years already. How the bast..d speaks dont matter, he`s a dog without any rights to stay in this world. Actually I think the dogs feels he`s a desease carrier. They smells the death better than human beeings.

• Like 2

Well you are technically rite. In reality he is committing war on his own country.

By the way Hitler was a good speaker.

• Like 2

I am amazed he's coming. God forbid he has a bad fall down some stairs or something.

Watch this space. You think the Thais can provide proper security? Also aren't there meant to 50k protesters in Bangkok?

If they run short the red shirts have 100,000 they aren't using,

When was the last time Iran attacked anyone? Which country in the middle east has hundreds of illegal nuclear weapons? CIA have said Iran are not attempting to produce nuclear weapons. . Stop watching Fox News.

Supplying financial help and training for terror groups and acts is also attacking, NO?

No, that is called unproven propoganda. Killing half a million Iraqi children, that is called attacking.

This government has been developing close ties with Iran since it came to power. Rice for oil. Bartering avoids getting into trouble with the U.S. and Europe over sanctions.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/580191-thailand-mulls-barter-trade-with-sanctioned-iran/

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/01/28/business/Iran-Thailand-draw-together-on-trade-30147363.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/05/260022/thai-trade-relations-iran/

• Like 1

What a surprise TVF 'experts' condemning this. Is this the same President who was invited to the US a few years ago and gave a talk at one of the Ivy League universities. Is there anything that people on here wont complain about? God knows why people even stay living in Thailand. (If at all they do)

• Like 1

Hmmm, i believe just days ago if not minutes ago.Supplying weapons to dictators is an act of attackingSupplying financial help and training for terror groups and acts is also attacking, NO?
Yes Iran contra gate springs to mind and the cia suppleying and training the mujahideen with weapons in the Russian Afghan war we all know where that lead to.

No, that is called unproven propoganda. Killing half a million Iraqi children, that is called attacking.

Sorry did not realize Iran killed half a million Iraqi children during 8 year Iran-Iraq War

I might be going little crazy, but if one walks like a duck, talks like a duck it must be a chicken right?

Edited by lemoncake

Hmmm, i believe just days ago if not minutes ago.Supplying weapons to dictators is an act of attackingSupplying financial help and training for terror groups and acts is also attacking, NO?
Yes Iran contra gate springs to mind and the cia suppleying and training the mujahideen with weapons in the Russian Afghan war we all know where that lead to.

What does Afghan have to do with OP or Iran?blink.png

Wow, that's interesting... Thailand such a country where US has influence, and now Iranian president visiting Thailand?

I believe that next decades wars will be about Water instead of Oil.

It has already started in fact: Libya.

Libya was about to finish one of the worlds greatest man made water projects in the middle of the desert. now it's all destroyed and many libyan small towns are struggling to get fresh water.

Water is a resource that the middle east is working hard to secure and western main corporations to monopolize.

The things you don't see on the main-stream news media...

He visits the US as well.

• Like 1