90 Day Report Due June 17, Taking A Holiday The 25Th. Report?

Airport Immigration will not notice, but your local Immigration eventually will !!

Do the report and avoid paying a fine !!

Edit : // Added Ps

Ps: Yes when you return to Thailand on July 3rd that will be Day 1, so you have to do your report, 90 Days from that day (that will be around Tuesday, 01 October, 2013)

Edited by MJCM

Actually, the first to notice may be the airline check-in personnel. Once, I was with someone checking in for an international flight on Korean Air in CM. His 90 day report was due that day and the flight didn't leave until 11:50 pm. There were some raised eyebrows and intimidation from the airline employee -- he sailed thru Immigration.

The poor guy had dementia and was traveling in a wheelchair, so I think the airline was looking for any excuse to refuse to board him.

Actually, the first to notice may be the airline check-in personnel. Once, I was with someone checking in for an international flight on Korean Air in CM. His 90 day report was due that day and the flight didn't leave until 11:50 pm. There were some raised eyebrows and intimidation from the airline employee -- he sailed thru Immigration.

The poor guy had dementia and was traveling in a wheelchair, so I think the airline was looking for any excuse to refuse to board him.

Most people take the report slip out of their passport before traveling since it is not longer needed which is a good way to avoid problems like this.

Departure immigration never checks for them.

Most people take the report slip out of their passport before traveling since it is not longer needed which is a good way to avoid problems like this.

Departure immigration never checks for them.

Umm...never say never! :-)

I was at the airport a year or so ago and past the 90-day period from my last entry stamp but I had dutifully done my 90-day report, only it was not stapled in the passport as they don't do that anymore, at least at CW. The departure immigration guy questioned that- he noticed the entry stamp and asked something like "how long have you been here?" or "when did you last enter the country?"- I can't remember exactly, but it was that kind of indirect probing for information. I knew what he meant and pulled the 90-day receipt out of the passport case I was holding in my hand, upon seeing which (but not taking the time to inspect it) he proceeded to stamp me out and I went merrily on my way to the gate.

It's a lottery- ya neva know.

What's it got to do with airline check in personnel?