2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

Personally i hope he goes and with Gill saying that i think he is going ......Gill just stating the obvious so that he hopes somebody comes knocking......i don't think Rooney has got better in the last year if anything he has held us back with many poor performances and the odd good one.

Get rid now.

I'd bet a change of scenery would do Rooney some good. Plus, there's a chance his performance dropped off in the latter stage of the season because he saw the writing on the wall. I think SAF gave him the kiss off months ago, while claiming "Rooney's going nowhere". Cagey ol' fellow that Ferguson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree and that is his problem...if he was so good in a position he would of made it his own by now and he hasnt,also i think he is 26/27 and seems to continually have a problem with his fitness/weight.A good footballer who has lost his way and when he slapped in a transfer request the first time ok that can be forgiven....especially when he wanted quality signings,so Fergie goes and buys a better goalscorer and he spits the dummy out again because he justifiably has not been picked ahead of RVP. Mard arse if you ask me smile.png and a fatty.

tax-free too of course.

Music to my ears biggrin.png

monaco just signed the two lads from portugal for 60m. they're the new PSG without the 75% income tax. i can see tevez going there.

So can i. Monaco are a very attractive proposition and look like being a very good side. Cote D'Azur, bundles of tax free cash and a very decent chance of silverware...why do i sign?

Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic has revealed he wants to sign for Liverpool.

Begovic claimed in an interview in his native Bosnia that he would be moving to Anfield in July for pre-season training.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329944/Asmir-Begovic-wants-sign-Liverpool-Stoke-City-receive-Steven-NZonzi-transfer-request.html

Apparently Vorm is BRs first choice

I agree and that is his problem...if he was so good in a position he would of made it his own by now and he hasnt,also i think he is 26/27 and seems to continually have a problem with his fitness/weight.A good footballer who has lost his way and when he slapped in a transfer request the first time ok that can be forgiven....especially when he wanted quality signings,so Fergie goes and buys a better goalscorer and he spits the dummy out again because he justifiably has not been picked ahead of RVP. Mard arse if you ask me smile.png and a fatty.

Are you admitting all aint well in the Slfordian camp then? New manager an all spells disaster!!

Neymar has gone to Barcelona for €28m. Considering his hype isn't that cheap?

Where did you read this?

Do a google search....its in the Mail etc...all over his twatter account as well.

And confirmed on ESPN.

Where did you read this?

Do a google search....its in the Mail etc...all over his twatter account as well.

And confirmed on ESPN.

OK thanks. i'll take the twitter message as confirmation, not the Mail!

As smokie says, thats very cheap. He must have pushed hard for the move

Are you admitting all aint well in the Slfordian camp then? New manager an all spells disaster!!

No Smokie just an honest post about Rooney wanting out,nothing wrong at the camp of the champions with team Moyse biggrin.png

No Smokie just an honest post about Rooney wanting out,nothing wrong at the camp of the champions with team Moyse biggrin.png

Silly me....I thought everyone from the chairman down had been replaced. Might as well see your best players go as well.....champions for the moment....enjoy it....might be the last for a while!

So another one who thinks we are at Doomsville.

Do you think Spurs will finish higher than United next season..............

I reckon your lot won't win the title. That's enough to be going on with. biggrin.png

Seriously its a different team next season.

There might be other clauses in the contract that increase the payment; CL wins, titles, etc. Very common these days, agents aren't stupid.

I reckon your lot won't win the title. That's enough to be going on with. biggrin.png

Yeah we need to freshen up as we always do biggrin.png Looking forward to seeing a faster attacking team mate to be honest now and a fresh approach to the game as last season i thought football wise we were not up to our usual United exciting attacking standards.

Zaha i hope will be given a good run and although Cleverly is still a good player he never came on as much as i would of thought still when you have Jones and Powell vying for a position with Carrick then all is good.Jones is going to be an incredible footballer when he matures and with Wellbeck and Chicorito supporting Kagawa and RVP well clap2.gif

Nani and Anderson and Rooney should be sold if so i think United will have around 60 Million to spend this time around.......do you any good additions besides Felliani of course that we can afford???? laugh.png Moysie will be like a kid in a sweet shop step forward Gareth old son we need another Welsh Wizzard!!

To be fair to the Toad you'd all be a bit out of it too if Moyes had just been appointed our manager. Give the bloke a break, he's hurting.

I'm fine thanks Carmel , looking forward to next season and seeing Spuds not qualify again.

I reckon your lot won't win the title. That's enough to be going on with. :D

Nice avoidance of the question

after having bought james rodrigues and joao moutinho from porto for 60m monaco are also set to sign falcao on monday for another 60m.

They will get to play in a half empt y stadium in a second rate league. Not bad money though.

after having bought james rodrigues and joao moutinho from porto for 60m monaco are also set to sign falcao on monday for another 60m.

They will get to play in a half empt y stadium in a second rate league. Not bad money though.

half empty stadium should go along way towards balancing those FFP requirements

Edited by BangrakBob

half empty stadium should go along way towards balancing those FFP requirements

not to mention that monaco is a tax haven where players don't pay any income tax on their earnings. rest of the clubs in ligue un pay french tax which has a top rate of 75%. ridiculous situation.