2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

having already spent 60m on moutinho and rodrigues, monaco this week expect to tie up falcao for 60m plus also victor valdes and ricardo carvalho. getting silly this is.

Well its hardly a new trend is it mate! Chelsea set the ball rolling when Mourinho walzed in and bought a new team. Then City started to hemorrhaging cash when the arabs bought them. Its ruining football, creating unfair competition but what the hell. The horse has bolted already. Small plastic clubs (why does chavski always spring to mind) with loads of cash buying silverware for their billionairre owners, fans kidding themselves they have won through good honest competition rather than buying quality superiority.

Can't see it really matters anymore. footballs all about money now. Now i suppose for example Dortmund will have to rebuild their team to challenge Bayern because Bayern have already bought two of their best players and word is Lewandowski is munich bound in the summer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

having already spent 60m on moutinho and rodrigues, monaco this week expect to tie up falcao for 60m plus also victor valdes and ricardo carvalho. getting silly this is.

Well its hardly a new trend is it mate! Chelsea set the ball rolling when Mourinho walzed in and bought a new team. Then City started to hemorrhaging cash when the arabs bought them. Its ruining football, creating unfair competition but what the hell. The horse has bolted already. Small plastic clubs (why does chavski always spring to mind) with loads of cash buying silverware for their billionairre owners, fans kidding themselves they have won through good honest competition rather than buying quality superiority.

Can't see it really matters anymore. footballs all about money now. Now i suppose for example Dortmund will have to rebuild their team to challenge Bayern because Bayern have already bought two of their best players and word is Lewandowski is munich bound in the summer.

oh i know man - just daft to see it happening in france as well now because a rich qatar lot and another russian billionaire fancy a plaything in paris and monaco respectively. pretty soon it'll be literally two clubs from each league way ahead of everyone else so you might as well instigate a bloody european super league which the clubs have always been working towards anyway.

• Like 1

Neymar apparently agreed to join Barca in 2011!!! Bayern tried to hijack the deal as did Chelski (who put in a bid far greater than Barca's) Looks like money is burning a hole in Abramovich's pocket. Expect a big bid for someone from the rent boys.

L'Equipe reporting LFC bidding for Grenier. That won't please M. Wenger.

Wenger has £75 million for the transfer .. Wonder what will he do with it, buy one or two player with it . Seems in the last few years that Arsenal area selling club, that pissed their own fans off. They has done wonders to reduce the clubs debt, How many more years will they be able to match to the likes of United, Barcelona, R Madrid and Bayern Munich.

Wenger has £75 million for the transfer .. Wonder what will he do with it, buy one or two player with it . Seems in the last few years that Arsenal area selling club, that pissed their own fans off. They has done wonders to reduce the clubs debt, How many more years will they be able to match to the likes of United, Barcelona, R Madrid and Bayern Munich.

He's got more than that. Remember the Premier league money doubles this year. Plus the Emirates deal has gone up to 30 million a year. Plus the shirts are up for grabs at the end of the season.

The financial handcuffs under which he's been operating are off, he stated that in the post-season interview.

Now it's time to put the clubs money where his mouth is.

As for who's left? Well Cavani probably won't go anywhere now Benitez is there, unless he needs the money off him to buy some Chelski or Scouse players. He won't be doing Abrahamovic any favours, that's for sure.

biggrin.png

He's got more than that. Remember the Premier league money doubles this year. Plus the Emirates deal has gone up to 30 million a year. Plus the shirts are up for grabs at the end of the season.

The financial handcuffs under which he's been operating are off, he stated that in the post-season interview.

As for who's left? Well Cavani probably won't go anywhere now Benitez is there, unless he needs the money off him to buy some Chelski or Scouse players. He won't be doing Abrahamovic any favours, that's for sure.

biggrin.png

read somewhere that benitez's first target for napoli is ramires from chelsea. he's also rumoured to be keen about taking lucas leiva over there. which would be annoying.

Apologies...just that Chicog mentioned Cavani by name. Not fussed about Monkey boy. Hope he goes abroad tho' as it makes next year's Fantasy team easier to picksmile.png

Hmm I could be wrong, but anyway there's a biggie left at WHL. I see Spurs are showing an interest in Villa, not sure that's such a good thing they will want £10-12 million for him, he's 31 and it would be a bit of a step down,,,,,but no one is good forever.

Apologies...just that Chicog mentioned Cavani by name. Not fussed about Monkey boy. Hope he goes abroad tho' as it makes next year's Fantasy team easier to picksmile.png

Hmm I could be wrong, but anyway there's a biggie left at WHL. I see Spurs are showing an interest in Villa, not sure that's such a good thing they will want £10-12 million for him, he's 31 and it would be a bit of a step down,,,,,but no one is good forever.

Now I am confused. Who, other than Monkey Boy, is a biggie at WHL?

Now I am confused. Who, other than Monkey Boy, is a biggie at WHL?

I could be wrong about Cavani.....don't be confused. coffee1.gif

Ian Holloway back in the EPL, more entertainment value interview side.....already says Moyes will be sending Zaha out on loan to Palace again

I think his actual words were that he would love to have Zaha back but Moyes would be silly to let him

I like Holloway, ultimate motivator.

To be honest he looked a bit green to me, I wouldn't be surprised to see Moyes let him have a season in the Premiership with another club rather than have United's boo boys on his back if he starts badly.

biggrin.png

read somewhere that benitez's first target for napoli is ramires from chelsea. he's also rumoured to be keen about taking lucas leiva over there. which would be annoying.

Both those two are fantastic midfielders. Those two in your side and you have a brilliant "breakup man" and a huge engine running up and down the pitch! Seems very logical.

and there is a risk his leg might fall off at any time

Here is a new one. Rafa wants Skrtel...odds already dropping.

and he's welcome to him. give us 12m and we'll even throw in downing.

No, you'll have to give them 12m if you want to throw in Downing, it's only fair.

thumbsup.gif