Best Place To Rent?

whitethai

I think that MOST TV members live here and would not know the prices of rooms on Bukhao however some venturers might but I would suggest just renting any room and then walking around the next day checking out different rooms etc.

I don`t know what the best place to rent would be but did notice that V & M Terrace at the Pattaya Klang end of soi bukhao have an offer of 8 K baht a month or 795 baht a night.

Small swimming pool, no elevator, room I looked at some time ago seemed OK.

R- Con Residence on soi bukhao I think have an offer of about 10, maybe 11 K baht a month or again 795 baht a night( I could be a little bit out on this one re. pricing)

A friend has stayed at the Diana House you are trying to contact, think paid about 11 K a month, seemed happy enough with it.

Booking 1 or 2 nights somewhere and then looking around would seem a reasonable idea, as suggested above.

GLsmile.png

• Like 1

Best place for whom-you or someone else? as suggested earlier book a room for a couple of nights and go walkabout,what is good for some may not be good enough for you-plenty of options thumbsup.gif

I don`t know what the best place to rent would be but did notice that V & M Terrace at the Pattaya Klang end of soi bukhao have an offer of 8 K baht a month or 795 baht a night.

Small swimming pool, no elevator, room I looked at some time ago seemed OK.

R- Con Residence on soi bukhao I think have an offer of about 10, maybe 11 K baht a month or again 795 baht a night( I could be a little bit out on this one re. pricing)

A friend has stayed at the Diana House you are trying to contact, think paid about 11 K a month, seemed happy enough with it.

Booking 1 or 2 nights somewhere and then looking around would seem a reasonable idea, as suggested above.

GLsmile.png

Yeah pretty cheap matey thanks Do they allow the girlies?

^

Hi

Fairly( very) sure none of those places would have any problem with you bringing a friend back.wink.png

A fair bit of choice along soi bukhao as to places to stay within a similar price range.