• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 64

S/E Asian Thai Consulates going to eVisa online system effective Tuesday Oct 8th

2. 329

And so the exodus of quality expats begins. This time it's personal

3. 49

Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

4. 49

Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

5. 70

Words sentences that are offensive

6. 1,056

Its Happening - Law to Tax Overseas Income Now in Progress

7. 24

Sending food back to the kitchen?

8. 8

Harris mingled with Tehran regime operative who promotes terrorism

9. 34

Oh Beloved Bangkok, How So You Have Changed...

10. 66

DeSantis Pushes Back on Climate Change’s Role in Stronger Storms

11. 273

Why is the MAGA movement so susceptible to crazy conspiracy theories?

12. 66

DeSantis Pushes Back on Climate Change’s Role in Stronger Storms

13. 8

Harris mingled with Tehran regime operative who promotes terrorism

14. 273

Why is the MAGA movement so susceptible to crazy conspiracy theories?

Ecigs In Pattaya ?

D4ZZLER

H guys , I'm trying to make a run at getting fit and the first thing to go has gotta be the dreaded cigs. I realise that these ecigs are supposedly illegal in Thailand but does anyone know a legal way of obtaining them ?

Preferably mail order that takes debit/credit cards or somewhere in the city I can go buy one of the kits that ain't fake.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks Gone.

Yeah I have heard this but have also heard that many of the ones sold on stalls around the city are fakes from China and do more harm then actual cigarettes.

Was just wondering if anyone here knew of a reputable outlet.

I bought mine last October and been well worth the purchase.

Details of the product can be found here - www.duracig.com

The Gent I get it from can be given to you by pm .. is that ok?

When buying the refills, they only stock the "heavy" ones, no lights or medium can be found in Pattaya.

They give you a head spin I am told as a non smoker.

I bought mine last October and been well worth the purchase.

Details of the product can be found here - www.duracig.com

The Gent I get it from can be given to you by pm .. is that ok?

Would appreciate that a lot.

This guy has an online shop, but he actually lives in Pattaya.

http://www.ecig-shop.com/

I didn't ask him if it's ok to give his address in pattaya, so maybe you should contact him your self through the site.

I have gone to his house a few times to buy ecig supplies. He is a nice guy, and it's good to see the selection in real life instead of just pictures on a web site.

Welcome to the world of vaping!

I kicked a 30 year smoke and choke habit about 4 years ago, and have been on the ecigs ever since. I never intended to quit, but I wanted to do something that wasn't killing me as quickly.

Don't know if it's medically better, but I sure feel better!

The first instinct is to get a set up that looks like a real cigarette. After that phase you move to the good stuff that has big batteries and doesn't look like a cigarette.

Tons of information can be found here. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

good luck!

Edited by patinseoul

Hi mate , looked a the website but when it translates into english it doesn't make easy reading.

If possible could you maybe ask if its ok for you to pass on the guys email address to me and also what product would you recommend I buy, I'm a 30 a day guy and really don't have a clue about what's the best to get or what accessories etc i would need.

Tanks in advance.

Daz

Hi mate , looked a the website but when it translates into english it doesn't make easy reading.

If possible could you maybe ask if its ok for you to pass on the guys email address to me and also what product would you recommend I buy, I'm a 30 a day guy and really don't have a clue about what's the best to get or what accessories etc i would need.

Tanks in advance.

Daz

PM sent to you.

Hi Daz----oh what the hell- i'll just give you the guys info. it isn't exactly a matter of national security, and i'm sure he wouldn't mind selling some gear.

His name is Mike---- his email is [email protected] he is a friendly german guy, and his english is better in person than it is on the website.

To get started, I would recommend getting an ego battery and a clearomizer or two. maybe get a kit that has a battery/clearomizer/charger. then for the juice i would recommend a strong tobacco flavored juice of 18-36 mg. 36mg is really strong.

the draw on an ecig is a little different, so you have to play around to get it where you like it.

there is a ton of options and it can get confusing, but again my recommendation would be:

an ego style battery

a clearomizer (the thing that hold the tobacco juice)

and some strong tobacco flavored juice 24-36 mg. marlboro flavor is pretty good, and turkish american tobacco is really good.

good luck kicking the burners.

Mike is a really nice guy.

He gave me excellent advises, what to buy and how to handle this and that, when I started smoking ECigs.

Feel free to call him (081-5785102) and he will tell you his address. He just doesn't want his address to be publish, because he hates bargaining with some groups of local people.

• 9 months later...

Even though this is an old topic, about 8 months since the last post, I would like to add my feeling of complete satisfaction with Mike's advice and hardware. What a great selection of tobacco juices, too. He's off Thephrasit Road, in the area of the PTT station. You will have to get details from him and he's happy to meet you on the street.

I just bought several non-fruity e-juices. Virginia, Flue Cured Tobacco and Dunhill. Will try to report my experiences as a first-timer hoping to quit my two-pack-a-day habit.

The best thing I can tell you is to go and look. He has too many flavours and nicotine strengths to name. Shelves full. I did see Hangsen there.

Edit: Looks like he has very advanced hardware too. Some beautiful pieces, even pipe styles.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 1

The best thing I can tell you is to go and look. He has too many flavours and nicotine strengths to name. Shelves full. I did see Hangsen there.

Edit: Looks like he has very advanced hardware too. Some beautiful pieces, even pipe styles.

Sounds good. I'll contact him tomorrow. Great info!