Panthongtae: Thaksin's Rant Against Anti-Govt Crowd Is Fake

webfact

Panthongtae: Thaksin's Rant Against Anti-Govt Crowd Is Fake

BANGKOK: -- Son of Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra denied news reports that Mr. Thaksin used his Facebook account to express his frustration with the anti-government Facebookers who spam government-related Facebook pages.

Mr. Panthongtae Shinawatra′s remark came after some media outlets reported images purported as screenshots of Thaksin′s Facebook account posting on Pheu Thai Party Facebook page.

In it, the account named ′Thaksin Shinawatra′ said "You are dumb. How can you let these scums insult us on our Party Facebook page?"

Today, Mr. Panthongtae said on his Facebook account that the screenshot was definitely fake.

While Mr. Thaksin indeed had a Facebook account, Mr. Panthongtae said, the former prime minister has not logged in for 3-4 days now.

Full story: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNMk9UWTBNRFkwTVE9PQ

-- Khaosod Online 2013-05-27

I guess the son would really know it when his father doesn't log-in into facebook for three, four days.

Still the 'Thaksin rant' is probably just a student's prank, like the 'celebrities endorse a police general' photo's.

• Like 1

who cares if it is fake? the red rabble will believe it to be true and act on it as gospel so all "V" mask people will be "v"illified and re"v"iled in the red land, as if the Thuggy gave the order himself. Its a way of having plausible deniability. Make statements that followers will be too stupid to realise are not real, then retract them but by then the faithful will already be rallying to do as instructed or suggested. Excellent plan. Then deny any knowledge or involvement. "What me officer"? "I never"..... it was them... but of course it is obvious that this statement wasn't real.

• Like 1

This coming from a guy who got caught using cocaine ,and his punishment was to become the official photographer at the asean summit years ago using the world most expensive camera if anyone remembers and also the war on drugs was an attempt to cover the above mentioned drug use.He has the creditability of toilet paper

Actually Oak would know another fake because he likes to post fake alarms about his dear father on his page. Remember the 'assassination plot' that was supposed to be planned at Tachilek (spelling) just over the border with Myanmar.

• Like 1

If I remember my English classes correctly there is a bit of a difference between 'smart', 'clever' and 'inteligent'.

So, Nong Oak was clever in choosing his parents :-)

If I remember my English classes correctly there is a bit of a difference between 'smart', 'clever' and 'inteligent'.

That depends on if you would choose to be a rich sociopath or some form of "lesser mortal".

both father and son are about as smsrt as a box of rocks

just my 2 stang worth

Hmmm he is a Billionaire and you are posting on TV

Hmmm I think I know who is the dumb one

No, you know who is a corrupt criminal venal amoral sociopath prepared to steal from people with far less assets than himself - whom you constantly support. And its not the TV poster.

• Like 2

Wow it never ends first there were fake redshirts now there are fake Thaksin's. I guess they better send this to Tarit at the DSI so he can charge Abhist with computer crimes. There seems to be a stench of desperation in this as the house of cards come falling down.

Edited by waza

both father and son are about as smsrt as a box of rocks

just my 2 stang worth

Hmmm he is a Billionaire and you are posting on TV

Hmmm I think I know who is the dumb one

Ah there a lesson to be learn here Thaksin went from bankrupt to billion in one government and he wasn't even the leader. Thanks to his good mate Chalerm.

Well remembered Rubl

Smart does not contain an l

clever does not contain a t

inteligent does not contain an r

There is "a bit of difference"

Edited by 473geo

I see the usual suspects need to comment on others reacting on what the usual suspects like to qualify as 'non-event'. Just shows democracy is not for all.

I guess the son would really know it when his father doesn't log-in into facebook for three, four days.

Still the 'Thaksin rant' is probably just a student's prank, like the 'celebrities endorse a police general' photo's.

How would his son know when his father logs in and out?

Is he constantly aware of what his father does? I highly doubt that. I think ion the good old Thaksin tradition he just does what he is told to do.

Caught cheating at university; caught for cocaine. But papa sez it's ok.

Cumon Reds; U got any morals or do you want this thing as a future PM?

I believe the Democrats may have already set a precedent on the cheating front......smile.png

Edited by 473geo