Lack Of Chicken Sauce Led To Shootout In Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've felt like spraying KFC with an Uzi myself, when I see the size of those plastic dishes they give for the sauce. sad.png

Thank the lord (or Buddha) for KFC Thailand, my GF came here and asked to go to KFC for her Birthday, I begged her to let me take her somewhere else but she wanted to go because she loved KFC in Thailand. After asking for water and being told to get it from the taps in the womens toilets (which had not been cleaned for more than 12 hours according to the notice on the wall) she realised why I had begged to take her elsewhere. KFC NZ has all the sauce one would need, because normal people know not to go there!

I spilled a plate of food on a college professor of mine. He took two years to give me a grade for his course. Don't be a klutz!

I hope it wasn't a course in Etiquette.

Economics actually. It didn't help the prof was a communist and I did a capitalist analysis of the American mass market BEER industry.

But it wasn't a small spill. It was a large tray of cafeteria food and it went directly on him! Careers have been ruined for less, I'm sure.

So you started upsetting people in restaurants long ago.

• Like 1

traffic checkpoints should search for weapons, wondering how many register will be found

I live in east Pattaya, away from the City,and they have regular road blocks every night that change location,They are not worried about helmets etc that,s done in the day time by the city police who come over and get a lot of tea money, the local police + volunteers are mainly after guns and drugs,and they are doing a good job.clap2.gif

Police stoped me this morning ,road check.

He asked for :"dive lises" wich i showed him,he wanted money ,i said "no money -no fraud" he said "this is Thailand" i said "no money" then he asked for

"isuans" i showed him the papers,then he wanted to see the boo book ,I have it in my home because when they steal my car they have all the papers,so i never keep them in the car,this was stupid of me ? Anny way ,he asked for my licence again (wich he copied allready) and i knew he wanted to keep it ,so i said it's mine ,dont give it,he then tried to take my car keys ,but i was quicker and closed my window .By that time my wife was loosing it ,instead of support me she was yelling "pay pay" ,finaly she jumped out and went to pay the thieves ! 400 bht, i smiled at the f*cking fraud ( no number ,no name tag) and said "you steal from thai lady,bah!" and i drove off.

Next time i'll try some pepper-sp32?beatdeadhorse.gif

hahahaha excelent story , should be more like this cheesy.gif

The gunman wanted more chicken sauce, yet there was chicken sauce at his table left to be spilt? The gunman had bigger eyes than he did stomach, or was a wasteful type person besides being a poor shot.

• Like 1

I've felt like spraying KFC with an Uzi myself, when I see the size of those plastic dishes they give for the sauce. sad.png

Me too but not because of the plastic ketchup dish, because of the amount of salt they expect me to eat in spicy chicken and also the crap they put in chicken burgers

The gunman wanted more chicken sauce, yet there was chicken sauce at his table left to be spilt? The gunman had bigger eyes than he did stomach, or was a wasteful type person besides being a poor shot.

Lucky he was not cleaning his Uzi at the table, we all know how easy it is to kill someone at close range by "accident" while cleaning an Uzi...

Fistfights reportedly ensued, but the patron retreated because he was smaller. The man and his girlfriend sped away on motorcycle, but 5 minutes later he was back in a black car (Mr. Sakpadung said he could not remember the type and license plate number) and started shooting into the shop, causing other patrons to flee in terror. Mr. Sakpadung said the man fired 10 rounds in total before driving away.

So there was a fist fight that ensued resulting in the customer running away the loser only to come back with a gun... now that makes much more sense.

Ah yes..the Marquis of Thaibury rules for settling a minor argument...

The gunman wanted more chicken sauce, yet there was chicken sauce at his table  left to be spilt? The gunman had bigger eyes than he did stomach, or was a wasteful type person besides being a poor shot.

Lucky he was not cleaning his Uzi at the table, we all know how easy it is to kill someone at close range by "accident" while cleaning an Uzi...

No I dont think the criminals in Thailand would be using Uzis. Its a more mach 10 joint

Sorry for my ignorance but----- WHAT"S A UZI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my ignorance but----- WHAT"S A UZI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just a little different to chopsticks.....

post-108180-0-93076700-1369841989_thumb.

I'm guessing, that the reporter meant 7 spent cartridges, not 7 cases of spent cartridges.. you think? coffee1.gif

Apparently those Uzi's fire quite quickly, but obviously from the details of the story they are quite inaccurate.

This wasn't about chicken sauce.

It is a story about a boy. A boy who grew up being deprived of chicken sauce his whole life by his mother. Now, as an adult, he was free to have as much chicken sauce as he wanted. When the vendor deprived him of that small pleasure again, it brought back a lifetime of pain.

He wasn't actually shooting the chicken sauce vendor. He was shooting his horrible mom.

*sniff sniff*

BTW, it will most likely be made into a Thai movie within the next 60 to 90 days.

• Like 1

I bet the guy will think twice when someone asks for a bit of extra sauce. Hasnt he heard the customer is always right?

In Pattaya, the customer is often wrong, in the way or just plain inconsiderate for expecting service. Haven't you felt like you were intruding when a shop assistant is busy preening and you approach for help, only to be given attitude?

Money talks. Start waving some thousand baht bills around and they snap to attention. Then simply put it back in your pocket

..........Great tip Irish Ivan, I cant wait to try that outcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif !

2 Stories:

Story 1.

The Shop owner was the GF's ex-boy friend...

he dumped her earlier for no fancy reason.

so she makes a new BF who has a gun,

takes him to the shop, eats up all the free sauce kept on the table, empties bottle.....

tells new BF to go get sauce immediately....

shop owner sees ex-GF with new man...feels Jealous......and says sauce later....

GF says SAUCE NOW !!.......

shop owner says...sauce later...no sauce now...

GF frowns...get sauce or no beaver tonite.....

new BF pulls gun and shoots old BF.....bullet scrapes thru with a flesh wound....

police comes controls situation....

GF has toilet problems next day coz of eating all that sauce......

but feels good ex-BF taught lesson...new BF away on charges.....

the soi dog nearby lives happily ever after.

Story 2.

the shop owner is a hard worker

works hard.... to somehow make ends meet and tries hard to educate his kids

so they become literate and have prosperous lives......has kids going to college too.

one such educated kids comes home on a holiday.....

says to pops why do you give tea money to cops...its extortion and against the law

shop owner says no to cops.......cops warn him of consequences......

get shot by a stray bullet...just a flesh wound as a warning....

press is reported to as "shop owner was shot Coz of Sauce"

Press reports headlines as "SAUCE COZ"

educated kid sent back to college and said to: Please keep your Good advice to yourself...

finish your studies and stay lame as lamb.....

and the soi dog nearby lives happily ever after.

Moral of stories....

soi dog always wins...and chases farangs at free will.....

Do some creative writing folks....exercise the minds....

i just thought up 5 angles to this episode......

Moderator will allow only 2 per member...LOL

.................what r u on?..............Chicken sauce?

why did they want more chicken sauce if they could not clear the bowl they had

Aha!
elementary, my dear watson

you dont know the size of BOWL for this perticular sauce do you? its about 1.5 inches wide and 3 cm. deep.

Its perticularly confusing to mix imperial with metric.............and it can give u dieoriahh which I can never spell.

The Thai male ego, loss of face in front of the GF, and a 9mm handgun - definitely a recipe for chicken sauce.

Those are universal young male traits (with or without the handgun) as so many of the Thai Visa reports of farangs-gone-berserk in Pattaya and Phuket demonstrate and as far as saving face is concerned, all you have to do is read all the rants of "righteous indignation" posted by farang on TV every day to realize that feeling slighted or unloved or looked down upon is endemic amongst the thin skinned tourists and foreign residents who get in a major snit over the most trivial of things.

Sorry! I didnt quite get that.........mai kao jai kaap!..........But I suspect you've had a little too much chicken sauce and its gone to your headwhistling.gif !