Lamborghini Crash Survivor: Amulet Saved My Life

webfact

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amulet ? Nothing to do with modern advanced car design and crash structures then?

My thoughts exactly. I imagine that the carbon fibre cockpit, high grade steel and tungsten, crumple points and other Kinetic Energy absorption features contributed to his survival much much more than a piece of clay with diamonds stuffed in it. Come to think of it, a lot of these rescue drivers that pick up the bodies at RTA's seem to wear lots of different amulets. I reckon had this guy died in the accident there would be a rescue driver right now adorned with a rather flashy Great Garuda!

If he was wearing a seatbelt it would be more appropriate to show how that helps.

It would be interesting to compare the death rates of those who wear amulets and those who don't. I've never seen one in the UK although I'm sure there are a few and look how lower the death rate is. The same could be said for many western countries.

"He said he was wearing Great Garuda amulet, surrounded by tiny diamonds,at the time of the accident, which he believed contributed to his miraculous survival."

How about trading in one of those tiny diamonds for a set of rain tires so next time the Lambo survives as well? w00t.gif

before to buy such car I would advise to LEARN how to drive ..not to mention he was probably not driving low speed. I dont understand those people here , get a brain and then a proper driving license. A managing director who believe in his amulets ..... I thought I have red everything .

"A brain" you gotta be joking.

The CEO would have been better of taking driving lessons than buying an amulet.. it looks like he managed to crash on a straight road...skill biggrin.png

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Or a cheapskate who wouldn't replace his wide tires when they are down to the wires. Not too good in the rain:) Probably his a water patch and hydroplaned at high speed....

I truly hope there is a clause in his car insurance policy that reads: "In case of divine intervention the undersigned insurer shall not be held responsible for any damage claims."

That would teach the idiot a lesson - but of course only unless he also wears an amulet that protects against insurers trying to avoid responsibilities.

Edited by Misterwhisper

Has a managing director of a company at the age of 45 really made enough in his working life to be able to afford one of these status symbols?

The news story said he was working as a managing director at a "steal" company.ermm.gif

• Like 1

Just out of morbid curiosity I went and had a go at looking up 'Asian Steel Bar Company' the company he said he worked for.

No can find any company by that name on the web, could of course be something lost in the translation or they don't have a site.

As Ratcatcher said it could have been steal.

Something like the Steal beer Bar Company

• Like 2

he was driving from Bangkok to attend his father′s funeral at a temple in Chonburi,

Shame his dad isn't around to tell his son to slow the Xxxx down. Not to be glib, but I wonder if the first thing he did when his father passed away was to buy a Lamborghini.

Either they are keeping the body for a long time or ordering and shipping is a lot quicker than I thought.

There are Lambos on sale in Bangkok right now. In fact there are two up country where I live in a showroom

Just waiting for that 2.2 Trillion Baht investment loan to pass through in parliament one of the next days.

A CEO who crashed his 34 million-baht Lamborghini into several electric poles and survived without serious injury credited his luck to the amulet he was wearing.

Which proves even idiots can make money, drive recklessly, have accidents and survive ... If they're "lucky" enough. Edited by Fullstop

Lamborghini Aventador price in USA and UK - 11,000,000 baht

Lamborghini Aventador price in Thailand - 34,000,000 baht.

Shame the amulet doesnt protect the brain from being ripped off.

Hmmmm think he was speeding as he "hitting into 2 electric poles and 2 trees"? I know in my state even if you are not speeding, if you are driving too fast for the conditions, you will be ticketed. I am sure he can afford the fine...

Since his amulet saved him, he most assuredly won't consider taking driving lessons or using sense (uncommon here) as in observing speed limits and conditions. How can guy get that rich and be that stupid????