Yamaha R15 V2.0 Need Help From Ur Neighbour

Hi, I'm from Vietnam and currently own a R15 V2.0. I accidentally lost my rear seat cowl (standard kit) some day agos and the problem its no where in Vietnam sell this kind of stuff, cause R15 in Vietnam is all imported individually (thru small business) from India. Purchasing this from India is a pain in the ass as I dont have any friends there, the guy who sell me this only import bike not spare parts, and I dont even know where to ask for this stuff in India. Trying to register to xhbp.com, their seem to be biggest bike site in India and 4 days already, my account still in consideration. That leads me to your forum as I have some friends in BKK, so please help me if you know any R15 Retailer in Thailand, please let me know the contacts so I can ask my friend to contact them to see if they provide this parts.

Big thank to all of you who read this. Cheers

Yes we dont have it here. But i wonder how you lost your seat cowl?

Why dont you just semd an email to yamaha india? Maybe they can offer you a solution and i remember some indian websites selling parts for indian bikes, just google hard my friend.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app