Motobike Transport Via Train In Thailand

moskito

Hello folks,

I am planning to transport my motobike via train from Surat Thani to Bangkok and hereafter from BKK to Nongkhai.

Has anyone ideas if it is still working and how much it costs? I found an old thread here from 2010 last posting.

Motobike is a small Kawasaki KLX 125ccm weight is 113kg so not too heavy.

I used a train from Bkk to Surat a couple of years ago, overnight. from morning till the train arrived I was in the last wagon, doors open and pretty much space in there, friendly ppl in the wagon, train staff.

Just back from a 2 week trip in Sri Lanka on a 250ccm Honda Baja and my arse still hurts, so thats why I am asking.

From Phuket to Surat i will drive it, from Nongkhai to Phonphisai too.

THANKS for your answers in advance

Moskito

posted the same in Thailand Travel before but try it here in the Bike section again, after moe666 gave me this idea :)

post-31221-0-36404300-1370175645_thumb.j

Please do not cross post the same topic across multiple forums, as you already have replies in your topic here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/643775-motobike-transport-via-train-in-thailand/

If you feel you need the topic to be moved for more responses, use the report button to report your topic to be moved to the delegated forum.

CLOSED