Denied Second Entry On 60 Day Tourist Visa

I got a double entry 60 day tourist visa in Laos. I entered Thailand on march 4th and got a 30 day extension on the first entry to June 1st. On June 1st I left the country via Cambodia, ate some Cambodian food, and then re-entered, only to be told that both entires on the visa had to be used before may 31st. They also told me I could appeal at an embassy. Is this true? Do both entires have been in the period written under enter before? I made my first entry well before the entry date on the visa. Is there anything I can do?

All entries must be made on or before the "must enter by" date on the visa. Only option is to go back to laos and get another visa or continue to use visa exempt entries, 15 days by land, 30 by air.

On your visa you received in Laos will be written on which day you have to enter.

Both your entries have to be before this date.

With the local embassies/consulates this enter before date is often 3 months after the visa issue date. Which means that if you enter a few days after they issued your visa and you get a 30 day extension in Thailand, to use your second entry you'll actually have to do your border run a few days before your extension stamps allows you to stay until.

Embassies and consulates in the West or in your home country usually give a longer time period to use your visa.

No use appealing or anything, it was absolute normal procedure.

If you are stuck in Cambodia why not go to the Thai consulate in PP? Easier then coming back into Thailand then all the way up to Vientiane yeah?

and they give Triple Entries Tourist with a 6 month validity,so ,if you use is correctly, you can stay up to 9 month.

Please, where do they give the triple entry tourist visa?