Small Round White Eggs

I'm putting this one here as readers on this forum are more likely to know the answer. I found 2 small round white eggs underneath my desk this morning on the tiled floor. Sorry no pictures they got squashed. They contained clear fluid. About the size of a pea. I thought they might be snakes eggs but a google search suggests otherwise. Maybe spider but which one ? Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks guys - I feel relieved as we did have a large rat snake in the same area some time ago, scared the -- out of me. Yes, we do have a lot of geckos around the house,so you're probably right, but I'm not sure they're winning the mozzie battle. This year we seem to have many more flies and mozzies for June. Thanks again.

Thanks guys - I feel relieved as we did have a large rat snake in the same area some time ago, scared the -- out of me. Yes, we do have a lot of geckos around the house,so you're probably right, but I'm not sure they're winning the mozzie battle. This year we seem to have many more flies and mozzies for June. Thanks again.

Ad for the rat shake you shouldn't worry, it isn't armful to humans! I've got a more serious concern as I've spotted a cobra in my garden twice over the last 8 months...

If they were egg shaped, small (around the size of a pinky nail or less), and have a hard calcified shell; they were House Gecko eggs.

Snake eggs do not have hard shells, they are more like leather, and they lay eggs in the soil (which require external moisture for the eggs development, found in damp soil).

Gecko eggs are unique in that they have a hard shell which also adheres to surfaces like super-glue when laid. Often times they are laid in pairs, and the two eggs are glued together to a surface such as a wall, leaf, rock, etc.

Other lizards have soft shelled eggs like snakes, which are also laid in the soil.

I would have thought it's what I know as Jing Jok which is a lizard like creature smaller than gecko. It makes sound once in a while at night like someone admonishing you to be quiet. It lays egg in a cool dark place between the books. I loved to play with its eggs as a child growing up in BKK many moons ago.

I would have thought it's what I know as Jing Jok which is a lizard like creature smaller than gecko. It makes sound once in a while at night like someone admonishing you to be quiet. It lays egg in a cool dark place between the books. I loved to play with its eggs as a child growing up in BKK many moons ago.

A Jing Jok is a gecko.

A Jing Jok is a gecko.

Gecko sometimes is used for the larger 'tookay' type house lizard.

I didn't try the taste, It doesn't seem right to me to eat reptile eggs. Thanks again everyone. I've not seen any more activity near the desk, but as the rainy season has just started, who knows what might find its way into the house. Never a dull day in Thailand.