Australian Farmer Files B15M Fraud Charge Against Thai Fiance

webfact

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know where to start with this..... thai women have no morals. my last thaigirlfriend would sell her mother to get money. nasty people.

I don't know which one is worse, the daughter selling the mother or the other way around..

Good luck to him, I hope he gets his money back, or at least some of it, well maybe a little. Seriously, with an Australian news network getting involved it may also garner interest in other countries, I wonder what TAT will do to counter the bad press over this one, and all the other accounts that will surely come to light as a result of the international media coverage.

Thailand has a lot more serious image problems than some guy being conned out of 15m baht.

There have been a number of programs in Australia highlighting scams, issues in Thailand, international dating sites, emails out of Nigeria saying you have XXXX, please send X to release the funds etc etc. It is estimated more than a billion dollars a year are lost by Australian citizens to these scams yet it continues year after year and Australian visitors to Thailand also increases year after year

Transam. He's a good HOUSEKEEPER then.

I feel so sorry for the bloke letting his dx"qk rule his head like that. He is obviously a successful business-man.

How much do you think he will get back?

11 That is eleven baht if he is lucky If she has any money he should go into hiding this man is in big danger

Nothing new here. Normal romantic business practice in Thailand. Odds on that whilst he is in Hadyai progressing his case he will fall for the charms of another little beauty. As they say "no money, no honey" but also "plenty of money, lots of honey" if you can handle it all.giggle.gifgiggle.gifclap2.gif

I have one in Phayao they can go arrest too... sick.gif can we join a sad ripped off old man' club?

Yes I agree but is should be called the

Club Of No-brained Desperate Old Men (CONDOM)

Hahahahahahahaha

Den

• Like 1

The sad thing about all this is embezzlement is encouraged
from the bottom up to the top in every way possible. They all steal from each
other, internally and externally. Thailand is Alibaba and the population is the
60 million thieves. I teach my Thai falang daughter not with words but
practically, I simply tell her to watch what all the other Thais do and think.
I hope the guy will become the first to rip her apart in court but my hopes are
not high considering it is accepted here.

• Like 2

why don't one if you unfortunates start a new topic where you can post the pictures of the the women who have r[pped you off.

or just stick to the topic's photos.

Here's the onion farmer and his half a million dollars fiancee during happier times.

Malcolm_Mc_Curley_links_und_Boontip_Choo

Malcolm McCurley and Boontip Choochuay.

http://www.thailand-tip.com/nachrichten/news/sind-brautpreise-in-millionenhoehe-und-betruegereien-an-der-tagesordnung/

Edited by egro

Of course, the old saying "A fool and his money are easily parted" is very applicable here.

He made it easy for her, and she took advantage of an opportunity. Who knows, she may have been sincere.. engagements get called of every day, in this case he's angry and calls it fraud.

He sent the money willingly... I'd say he has no case and the Thai authorities are just playing the game.

Good luck to him, I hope he gets his money back, or at least some of it, well maybe a little. Seriously, with an Australian news network getting involved it may also garner interest in other countries, I wonder what TAT will do to counter the bad press over this one, and all the other accounts that will surely come to light as a result of the international media coverage.

Thailand has a lot more serious image problems than some guy being conned out of 15m baht.

There have been a number of programs in Australia highlighting scams, issues in Thailand, international dating sites, emails out of Nigeria saying you have XXXX, please send X to release the funds etc etc. It is estimated more than a billion dollars a year are lost by Australian citizens to these scams yet it continues year after year and Australian visitors to Thailand also increases year after year

If the above numbers are correct, it is not Thailand with an image problem, but Australian men!whistling.gif

Good on him for filing FRAUD charges because that is exactly what it is and if more guys filed charges then the problem might not be so bad as it is.

Anywhere else in the world it would be prosecuted and so should it here.

i don't know the particulars, but how is it fraud if he has no contract and she is in sole control of the business?

you forget boys shes over here now,they protect their own,,,,,unlucky johny foreigner ,,,,,,but thanks for the money,,,,,

Might be a bit different this time round with a TV company involveduntil they lose interest anyway.

The best is don't show that you have any money... I came here and said to my GF that I have only to start something $8.000 :P

She is successful and beautiful business woman... well... at least she is doing not bad :D

We are together 1,5 year already she just know that I'm poor guy and if she want someone rich she probably have to start looking for someone else ASAP as we are not getting any younger - she is my age 42 :)

So far I haven't noticed that she is looking (and I pay close attention) so I think that she agreed that there is not money out of this relationship...

She get even loan to buy car for me clap2.gif

And this guy... 16 min THB ??? well... coffee1.gif

Good luck cheesy.gif