What's Your Favorit Alcoholic Drink?

Om85

What is your favorit?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the "Bolly" on your list as well as wine and lets not forget the lao Kho...rolleyes.gif

He also missed out the 'None of the above' (don't drink) option. That would be an interesting statistic if you are into that sort of thing.

Possibly covered the lao kho with his Moonshine (really??) option, although that could be argued as a version of this is sold over the counter.

And where is the port & sherry?? Som Tam isn't worth eating if not complimented by either of these IMHO....................rolleyes.gif

BEER number 5 at the mo. Singha Beer after a 2 year love hate relationship.

Been thru them all and only Tiger and Singha are drank these days, unless I can get some of the foreign beers but bloody expensive.

Red wine aswell but expensive

:D

I admit it.

I am a big fan of anything Irish.

This includes alcohol, but also extends to things written by people of Ireland, and Irish people.

I do not mind the humor or humour of people of Ireland.

All I know is that I like Bushmills, but I cannot find it here.

And I also have not looked.

If there is no Bushmills, then I can drink very cold Asahi premium beer in the big bottles, when I am in Japan.

It is made from rice, so you may not really call it much of a beer.

I'm one of few who actually likes port-wine, which I might add seems really hard to find as I haven´t found it yet.

Ahh yea, a nice bit of Porto. I find it hits the spot at night when I am annoyed by something.

Sometimes when I am really on a bender, I'll have a bit of cheddar with it.

I'm somewhat shocked by there being no reference to gin. I was expecting the Beefeater/Tanqueray gents to do battle with the unwashed savages that consume the other swill. (Gordon's drinkers get a pass as it is sometimes all that's available in some Thai shops aside from the other noxious liquids labeled as gin.) smile.png

• Like 1

I'm one of few who actually likes port-wine, which I might add seems really hard to find as I haven´t found it yet.

Are you in BKK maxme? The French restaurant on top of the Mandarin Oriental has a good selection of wines and ports (or at least they used to). But take your cheque book.

Are you in BKK maxme? The French restaurant on top of the Mandarin Oriental has a good selection of wines and ports (or at least they used to). But take your cheque book.

Ah, yes but... I would like to bring a few bottles home so one can enjoy it with a home cooked meal. I´ve been to many so called "wine cellars" but no luck so far.

• Like 1

Ah, yes but... I would like to bring a few bottles home so one can enjoy it with a home cooked meal. I´ve been to many so called "wine cellars" but no luck so far.

I bought a couple of bottles in a shopping mall in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Almost worth the visit just for that. As I can't seem to get hold of sherry, the missus puts a dash into her homemade pate.

I have also taken to an occasional late night Amaretto over crushed ice. Very plesant - again, only $6.50 in Siem Reap. Found a cheap one in Friendship in Pattaya for 285 Baht - quaffable....

I bought a couple of bottles in a shopping mall in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Almost worth the visit just for that. As I can't seem to get hold of sherry, the missus puts a dash into her homemade pate.

I have also taken to an occasional late night Amaretto over crushed ice. Very plesant - again, only $6.50 in Siem Reap. Found a cheap one in Friendship in Pattaya for 285 Baht - quaffable....

bought a couple of bottles in a shopping mall in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Almost worth the visit just for that. As I can't seem to get hold of sherry, the missus puts a dash into her homemade pate.

you didnt have any more problems at the border?wink.png

Edited by Dancealot

Beer! All the way!

Carlsberg, Tiger...and Chang ( I know....)

But I also enjoy a glass of red wine (no ice!!!) from time to time or a Jack Daniels on the rocks (...with ice...).

I found some strange mixes quiet refreshing also: Bacardi/ Ginger Ale, Vodka/ Red Bull or Vodka with a variety of other "mixers" (Fanta Red, Beet Root or Mango...don't knock, till you try it!

I admit it.

I am a big fan of anything Irish.

This includes alcohol, but also extends to things written by people of Ireland, and Irish people.

I do not mind the humor or humour of people of Ireland.

All I know is that I like Bushmills, but I cannot find it here.

And I also have not looked.

If there is no Bushmills, then I can drink very cold Asahi premium beer in the big bottles, when I am in Japan.

It is made from rice, so you may not really call it much of a beer.

I once made the comment that "there was nothing nicer in this world than a 15 year old black bush!"

Unfortunately there were not many people there that understood I was referring to Bushmills whiskey (Black Bushmills is the top of the line).

With this in mind, that made my comment sooo wrong in sooo many ways.....................sad.png