Just About To Buy A New Honda Cb500F. A Few Questions.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many videos on making a new hiss key. I ordered a blank from india or sri lanka (ebay) or one of those counties. It was quite simple with a set of alligator clips. The hardest part was using the clips without accidentally shorting anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my first bike monkey.

Came out of a restaurant the other day to find someone fast asleep on my bike ! A farang guy wearing a full face helmet fast asleep with his head on the tank.

I had just popped out for a wee ride late at night due to feeling restless and then decided to have a bite to eat. Couldnt have been in the place more than 20 minutes. The guy was sparked out. I admit to being rather stoned at the time so at first I started to doubt myself and thought id maybe parked around the corner and maybe it was his bike. So I tried to wake him and he very slowly started to stir. Then I said 'this is my bike' and he said 'not yet it aint' and then reached to put his key in the ignition. His key didnt work, mine did and it ended up being him who had parked around the corner. I did double check to see if he had a bike around there and sure enough he had a black (same color) ER5 parked up.

Edited by marcusmarsh

Just had my first bike monkey.

Came out of a restaurant the other day to find someone fast asleep on my bike ! A farang guy wearing a full face helmet fast asleep with his head on the tank.

I had just popped out for a wee ride late at night due to feeling restless and then decided to have a bite to eat. Couldnt have been in the place more than 20 minutes. The guy was sparked out. I admit to being rather stoned at the time so at first I started to doubt myself and thought id maybe parked around the corner and maybe it was his bike. So I tried to wake him and he very slowly started to stir. Then I said 'this is my bike' and he said 'not yet it aint' and then reached to put his key in the ignition. His key didnt work, mine did and it ended up being him who had parked around the corner. I did double check to see if he had a bike around there and sure enough he had a black (same color) ER5 parked up.

biggrin.pngclap2.gif

Very funny story but it got a few issues.

He sleeps on your bike wearing a full face helmet?? Did it leave scratches on the tank?

You said you was stoned at the time? What do you mean by that, been smoking weed or what? if yes then I can understand your postbiggrin.png

What stoned means in my country is basially: been smoking too much weed/pot and rather be left alonew00t.gif and listening to highway star by Deep Purple but please don't ride whilst being sowink.png