Maxim cover girl tells Thai police she was drugged

webfact

Maxim Cover Girl Told Police She Was Drugged

ks.jpg

Image: Khaosod English

BANGKOK: -- A well-known sexy idol reported to police that she woke up half naked in a motel room with a man after a night-out during which she might have been drugged.

Ms. Pilawan Arirorb, 30, pressed charge of sexual harassment and unlawful detention against the man, who was identified simply as Mr. Got.

The idol, who′s better known by her nickname Muay Maxim after she graced the cover of the adult magazine in 2010, told the police that some time ago she had been given a job offer from a fellow model called Joy.

The job, she said, was to attend a birthday party of a young businessman and held the birthday cake for him. She said she was promised a payment of 5,000 baht.

Ms. Pilawan told the police that on 7 June she showed up at the appointed venue but could not see any birthday cake. Only 5-6 people were there, according to Ms. Pilawan, so she stayed and talk with them.

She said she drank one glass of alcoholic beverage, became bored of the lackluster party, went out for smoke, and felt very dizzy when she came back.

She was certain she was drugged, because the next thing she knew was waking up in a hotel room with someone from the party, Mr. Got.

She said she wore only her underwear when she woke up, so she phoned her friends for help. Meanwhile, Mr. Got reportedly tried to flee, but she held him back until her friends arrived.

Full story: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM01UQTBNamM0T1E9PQ

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-06-13

Something not right about this story

She went out for a smoke - I can count on one hand how many Thai women I have seen smoking

"The guy tried to flee but the lady in question held him back until her friends arrived."

Cannot see a drugged up model holding any guy back

Something smells fishy about this story

What smells fishy? The smoking bit or the part about old mate - simply named - Mr Got who couldn't get away from her?

I know plenty of Thai women who smoke, not really unusual to see in Bangkok...

• Like 1

Spiking women's drinks so you can rape them is depraved.

Spiking anyone's drink for any reason is the work of a psychotic dog. One of my pals was spiked a month ago, a highly stable, well liked guy ended up badly injured by continually falling when he tried to walk home.

A detestable cowardly act.

Drugs and rape are more common in "respectable" circles than you may be aware of.

Edited by me313
  • Like 1

Yeah yeah....2010...times go by and nobody cares anymore about the Maxim cover girl...ohhh...

5000bath....wow...so much for a Maxim cover girl?!...right about a freelancer charge...

That report sucks and lets so many question open that I would call it now "Propaganda".

Something not right about this story

She went out for a smoke - I can count on one hand how many Thai women I have seen smoking

"The guy tried to flee but the lady in question held him back until her friends arrived."

Cannot see a drugged up model holding any guy back

Something smells fishy about this story

wondr what she was smoking must have been "strong tabacco"

Edited by retell
  • Like 1

The facial structure is most certainly male. Real color is that of the arms. Attractive for a bloke, though.

Maxim has a high number of these ladyboys (like the Maxim cover for Nok Air).

Still no excuse for what happened to him.

We look desperately for Thai staff / production workers at our factory. She can apply and does not have to prostitute herself anymore for 5,000 Thb. and be 'forced' to drink. We pay 300 Thb. p/d and free water. Overtime pays double.

If this is what happened it is a detestable act. However, i would like greater clarification about how a woman that has just woken up from a drug induced state has the strength to "hold a man back until her friend arrives."

That, on the basis of the report in the paper does not add up. I don't want to be cynical here because these crimes do occur but this is looking flaky to me

• Like 2

We look desperately for Thai staff / production workers at our factory. She can apply and does not have to prostitute herself anymore for 5,000 Thb. and be 'forced' to drink. We pay 300 Thb. p/d and free water. Overtime pays double.

Modeling in semi nude does not imply offering sexual services. Even nude models can have a normal sex life, or go on dates.

Anyways. If I had the choice of having to work 16+ days or a couple of hours for the same amount, I know what profession I would choose. The sex industry is not the only industry dealing with prostitution.

Edited by Zumteufel

The facial structure is most certainly male. Real color is that of the arms. Attractive for a bloke, though.

Maxim has a high number of these ladyboys (like the Maxim cover for Nok Air).

Still no excuse for what happened to him.

Then Got has been had.