World War Z in 3d anywhere?

stevehaigh

I am not sure if Jungceylon got 3D equipment. Central does, for sure. I have seen quite a few 3D movies there, and they lately changed the kind of glasses. Now no more heavy monsters, just normal ones like reading glasses.

I am not sure if Jungceylon got 3D equipment. Central does, for sure. I have seen quite a few 3D movies there, and they lately changed the kind of glasses. Now no more heavy monsters, just normal ones like reading glasses.

Jungceylon is set up for 3D. I'm probably not up to speed on the latest in 3D, but the glasses were a light-weight black frame with two lenses for each eye. I thought the quality was pretty good. Lots better than

post-123755-0-70219900-1371119550_thumb.

The latest technology is active shutter 3D glasses.

Shutters inside the lenses open and close, alternating from left to right eye, about 120 times per second. This rapid movement is unnoticeable, yet it creates a three-dimensional picture.

I'd like to see the movie, but in 2D, I hate 3d wich is a waste of a nice cinematographic experience in my opinion, any cinema where they don't use this retarded technology?

I was with you untill you said "retarded technology. I'll bet you have an 8-track player at home

post-123755-0-05015800-1371127924_thumb.

Edited by Shot

Haha not at all, I'm fully digital at home. I just think the general viewing experience is worse in 3d. The details, colors and overall image rendering are worse (losing like 2 or 3 f-stops equivalent), the glasses are not comfortable, all that for a 3d effect which is nice but not sufficient to cover the drawbacks. Seems like a majority of people are falling for this marketing plot, so who I am to complain?

• Like 1

This was on the feeds. Does not mention 3D. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/art-entertainment/phuket-now-showing-world-war-z-197252.html

Release Date: June 20, 2013
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Marc Forster
Screenwriter: Matthew Michael Carnahan, Damon Lindelof
Starring: Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale, Matthew Fox, David Morse
Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller

Plot Summary: The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt), who traverses the world in a race against time to stop a pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qPGUtytMUk8

I'm also against the 3D movies. Watched one to the half way until walked out of the movie theater.

it does look like its 3d at coliseum

WORLD WAR Z (3D/E)3d.gif ดูที่สาขา SFX Coliseum Phuket : ศุกร์ 21 มิถุนายน 11:20 13:50 16:20 18:50 21:20

i'm going to take a look today

It's 3D at Central, saw it yesterday and not impressed with the 3D, film is okay nothing special!!

agree 100%. the 3d was totally unnecessary, just made it hard to watch. nothing like avatar, jim cameron knows how to do 3d right.

the only the thing the movie has in common with the book is the word zombie

I don't like films where I know the ending before I even see it. All zombie films are predictable rubbish aimed at spotty-faced teenagers.

So basically you do not like any Hollywood films?

First there is a initial story telling. Then comes the action part.

- Good guy is winning at the start, bad guy gains powers and almost kills the good guy. Then good guy remembers his grande love and kills the bad guy. Happy ending once again.

I don't like films where I know the ending before I even see it. All zombie films are predictable rubbish aimed at spotty-faced teenagers.

My skin is clear at present.

How does it end?

My skin is clear at present.

How does it end?

The zombies don't win. Brad Pitt saves the world.

You get a C+