America declares war on world currencies: Thai opinion

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"However, sex is now cheaper in the UK than Thailand"......!!!!!! From what I have seen of the ladies of both nations, so it bloody well should be ! In fact they should be giving it away over there ! cheesy.gif

Edited by mikemac
  • Like 1

I am so sick of America being blamed for all the worlds woes. In my Opinion maybe the good ole USA should stop trading with and Financially supporting ALL the worlds nations for a few Months and see what they say then!! Every country in the world would be ON THER KNEES BEGGING the US to come back.

• Like 1

Possibly this thread should be re-started because all the input does not reflect the all deciding fact that

The US-Dollar is the worlds "reserve currency".

Discussions about "currency-wars" etc etc, disregarding the above fact, are exercises in futility.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...
Here is the article in Russian about a bill (introduced by Mikhail Degtyarev) that has yet to become law. From google translation it appears that, should it become law, Russians would be allowed to hold euros, pounds, yuan and yen – but not dollars.ohmy.png The legislator involved (a nationalist) is also suggesting that the dollar system will collapse in 2017 after the next US Presidential elections. , here is guy in Moscow tweeting – - –

Russian Market @russian_market Follow

#BOOM Russian Duma to introduce a ban for keeping US Dollars in Russia. All accounts in USD must be closed within one month.