Family tributes to Liverpool dad-to-be killed in Thailand

webfact

Disgusting Thaivisa. Posting the memorial picture of this guy (a father to be no less) with 4 bar girls. You should be ashamed. This isn't sarcasm - really downright terrible.

One of them might be his GF, and being photo'd with BGs fully clothed…. hardly a scandal.

Ya gotta take into account that for many posters on TV it is the first time that they have been away from their mothers breasts. Ya goota cut them a little slack (I know I hate doing it too)

there's most likely an organized anti-foreign force in play as we can see in so many other similar cases. Currently many(most) Thais are worried about the massive inbound of foreigners in black, white and yellow.

Yes my wife is worried that I am going to stay and my money is going to leave. wub.png

"As a forgeinger you have to be very, very carefull who you associate with as most people here in Thailand are not what they appear to be!" This is also very very true regarding the farangs you meet up with. Perhaps some let their guard down too easily. There are lots of farang trash they prey upon unsuspecting tourists too. May I suggest Charles Sobraj? Charles Manson of Asia? Then again, could just be the old Liverpool-Everton rivalry. Can get nasty at times (Joking, sorry).

I youtubed Charles sobraj and watched a 45 minute clip on him. pretty crazy. I played cards with joran van der sloot when I stayed in muang ake rangsit before he left for peru. these people are normal if you didn't know better. that being said I've heard to many incidents about pattaya jumpers, whether helped or not. being back in the states now, I yearn to live there again. so upsetting that a fellow countryman might be involved. but for god sake's, not that I always think properly when drunk, but never, never go more than 4 floors high with anyone you don't know, especially in pattaya. rest in peace

Anyway, let's hope the family gets the answers they need. That's all that matters now.

If another foreigner was involved they might get something a lot closer to the truth than they would had any Thais been involved.

Yes, the family appear to be fairly well set in their minds as to what happened here. It's hard enough to lose a family member prematurely for any reason, even worse when foul play is involved, and worse again when you are left without answers.

Quite often recently we have seen family members and friends of the deceased join these threads, sometimes to ask for help, and other times to defend the reputation of the deceased, as some TV members can't help but make stupid and wild statements.

So how about everyone remembering that when posting? Keep your wild and stupid comments to yourself, there's a family grieving here.

Hi Blether

Very good comment but they will still post their crap they like reading about them selves.

Poor guy God Bless him lets see what the police do about the other guy, he must have confessed as how would the police know he was pushed. My deepest condolences to the family

Liverpool Kenny

• Like 1

Family tributes to Liverpool dad-to-be killed in Thailand

Where's the comma after dad to be? at first i thought he was gonna be executed...RIP

Didnt the hyphens give you a clue ? Does remind me of the joke about the panda at the restaurant that eats, shoots and leaves though.

I think you are getting Pandas and Wombats mixed up there .... or maybe Pandas eat shoots and Wombats eat roots??

for those of you who complain and blame TV for the image in the OP... and are unable to click on the link to the original source in the OP for verification - here is a screenshot from the Liverpool Echo web site. Please pay attention to the photo.

Thanks

/Admin

attachicon.gifscreenshot_2051.jpg

Yep. There are a bunch of wowsers trolling this forum.

Mr. Taylor didn't appear to be hiding his lifestyle from his family.

According to the Liverpool Echo, his Mum said,

1. He had been living in Thailand for 3 years.

2. He had a steady stream of girlfriends

3. Found love with his present girlfriend Dao.

4. Dao was pregnant, and he was delighted.

I imagine it was his family which supplied the newspaper with the photographs which have offended several readers here. They show a young man with a smile from ear to ear, obviously enjoying life.

That would be the image that his Mum would want to remember her son by. RIP fella.

Might've been one of those 'shove off' moves that often precedes punches being exchanged rather than a deliberate effort to send the guy plummeting. Was the balcony wall below waist height ? Out of interest where did this happen….anyone here know him ?

Yes, I know him well and I'm not surprised to hear this at all.

for those of you who complain and blame TV for the image in the OP... and are unable to click on the link to the original source in the OP for verification - here is a screenshot from the Liverpool Echo web site. Please pay attention to the photo.

Thanks

/Admin

attachicon.gifscreenshot_2051.jpg

Yep. There are a bunch of wowsers trolling this forum.

Mr. Taylor didn't appear to be hiding his lifestyle from his family.

According to the Liverpool Echo, his Mum said,

1. He had been living in Thailand for 3 years.

2. He had a steady stream of girlfriends

3. Found love with his present girlfriend Dao.

4. Dao was pregnant, and he was delighted.

I imagine it was his family which supplied the newspaper with the photographs which have offended several readers here. They show a young man with a smile from ear to ear, obviously enjoying life.

That would be the image that his Mum would want to remember her son by. RIP fella.

My deepest condolence to his family. He'd still be alive if he wasn't messing about with the wrong crowd!

Ps. I know him inside out.

Disgusting Thaivisa. Posting the memorial picture of this guy (a father to be no less) with 4 bar girls. You should be ashamed. This isn't sarcasm - really downright terrible.

One of them might be his GF, and being photo'd with BGs fully clothed…. hardly a scandal.

Ya gotta take into account that for many posters on TV it is the first time that they have been away from their mothers breasts. Ya goota cut them a little slack (I know I hate doing it too)

None of them were his GF. There's a possibility he slept with some of them. He's not a father to be. He already has a 15-16 year old son in Lpool whom he was never responsible for. I feel sorry for the unborn child. Darren knew what he was doing. Many people see this coming for him. I know him very well because he robbed me and many other people off. The worst thing he tried to do to me was putting lit cigarette up my nose! You would understand my feelings only when nearly 200,000 was taken away from you. I feel bad for his family having to deal with this.

Apparently the gov won't fund to bring his body home....

Was the deceased employed? And if so what was his job?

The echo reports that he invited some chap back to his apartment. It's rather depressing to read that the fellow die because he was showed some kindness/hospitality to someone from his hometown. It would be interesting to know the additional circumstances of this case.

Read this thread, the Inspector Clouseau's of TV have already provided more info and solved the case by mid afternoon

Some of the comments on this thread are pathetic

He did bring a few strangers and drug dealers into my apartment when we were together. You imagine the rest...

• Like 1

sometimes i am Na I looking at the comment some TVM make.

without reason nor evidence people get scaffolded on a unprecedented scale.

It might be time for the moderators to consider deleting post when accusations are made without sufficient evidence

RIP.

Careful, you are losing merit. But enough! Our reasons are above your intelligence level. Our evidence is beyond your scope of understanding. Go back to your balcony and accept it, just as you accept everything else in this country that conveniences you.

All the best to the lad who is no longer with us. We'll be along shortly, mate! Keep the beer cold!

You have reasons but I know the truth and I know the lad.

As a forgeinger you have to be very,

very carefull who you associate with as most people here in Thailand are

not what they appear to be! Just take all the ladyboys here for example.

I could say the same about the UK and anywhere else in the world. Depends on where you went too

The echo reports that he invited some chap back to his apartment. It's rather depressing to read that the fellow die because he was showed some kindness/hospitality to someone from his hometown. It would be interesting to know the additional circumstances of this case.

I take it that you've never been to Liverpool

So what is the deal about Liverpool?

Read this thread, the Inspector Clouseau's of TV have already provided more info and solved the case by mid afternoon

He did bring a few strangers and drug dealers into my apartment when we were together. You imagine the rest...

So, do you know more specifically what happened?

Where in BKK did this happen ?

there's most likely an organized anti-foreign force in play as we can see in so many other similar cases. Currently many(most) Thais are worried about the massive inbound of foreigners in black, white and yellow.

Yes my wife is worried that I am going to stay and my money is going to leave. wub.png

you can always send the monies. Most preferred by many.

As a forgeinger you have to be very,

very carefull who you associate with as most people here in Thailand are

not what they appear to be! Just take all the ladyboys here for example.

I could say the same about the UK and anywhere else in the world. Depends on where you went too

hope you can backup what you said here. I think many will suspect you now.

So, do you know more specifically what happened?

More like I know the guy well and it didn't surprise me one bit when I heard he's dead.

He took everything from me...Always robbing people off and stay here illegally.

• 11 months later...

It came as a bit of a surprise to click the view new posts button and see this post. I had forgotten it was a year ago Darren died. Some utter rubbish written here as per TV and yet it seems there are only the two of us who actually knew the man.

I see the family didn't take the advice of those of us here to have him cremated here and the ashes sent home. a far, far cheaper option than sending the body home and was probably what he would have wanted but he wasn't the type to get a will drawn out so it wasn't what he wanted that mattered it was what the family wanted.

Not the best start in life for the baby ! good luck to Dao.

yet it seems there are only the two of us who actually knew the man.

Has an application for a visit visa been considered for the mother on compassionate grounds in the interim? Baby is obviously British by birth, so little problem there.

Just an idea.

Where will she get the money for trip

• 5 months later...

Family of man killed in Thailand devastated after suspect allowed home for Christmas

The family of a Liverpool man killed in Thailand are devastated after his suspected murderer’s trial was put on hold until next year. Darren Taylor, 34, was allegedly pushed from the balcony of his sixth-storey flat in Bangkok on June 13, 2013.

James Anthony Durnan, 23, believed to be from Liverpool, is standing trial for Darren’s murder.

But Darren’s parents Gary and Linda today spoke of their heartbreak after learning Thai judges have adjourned the case until January 19 – and let Durnan come home to spend Christmas with his family.

More:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/family-liverpool-man-killed-thailand-8195258