Son of Bangkok 'Mafioso' threatens lawsuit against ex-girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will society finally have enough of these powerful people flouting laws and stay above them?

It's just sickening.

Well I may draw heat on this one but for my money this is worse than the red bull grandson hitting and killing a cop. The repercussions can be a huge back ward step for women's rights.

The son of a famous businessman widely known for his underground influence admitted he had indeed physically assaulted his ex-girlfriend who sought help from police about the abuse, but added that he is considering a lawsuit against her for tarnishing his reputation by speaking out.

Even though he admits assaulted her, he plans to sue her because she spoke out about it? Unbelievable. Only in Thailand.

Today, Mr. Boonyasit said in press conference, held at PJ Hotel in Bangkok′s Pratunam district, that Ms. Ploy moved in to live with him since 2010, and Ms. Ploy was 18 at the time. He admitted that they had engaged in many "fights" and "verbal arguments" during their relationship, which he claimed are "normal" for dating couples.

ABSOLUTELY nothing 'normal' about it at all. While I have had some verbal arguments with my ex-spouse, I NEVER resorted to hitting her.

My Thai girlfriend of 5 plus years and I have never even had a verbal argument.

This 'hi-so' is one sick puppy and indicitive of the untouchable, I can do whatever I want, attitude of Thai hi-sos.

Edited by WhizBang
  • Like 2

I think having a counter suit thrown at her for making him lose face is the least of her problems.....hence the fact they are talking of witness protection....

That worked out great for the Aunt of the boy killed by police convicted of murder and sentenced to death but are now free to pursue her. Her protection was dropped after their verdict was handed down.

I feel for this girl who had the guts to go public but has the very real possibility of having an unfortunate accident befall her soon....

• Like 2

What a wonderful society they have there in the Kingdom. Women gets help for vicious domestic abuse by a known criminal and the Thai legal system will entertain the lawsuit against her for doing it. They say, "Thailand is for Thais". Good, they deserve themselves. And fortunately, visa requirements in most of the world's countries largely prevent them from bringing their shenanigans out of die Heimat.

youl probably find they havnt got the balls to do this outside of there own little safe world of thailand,,there complete pu-ssys when they leave for pastures new,cos they know they most likely wouldnt get away with it,,,no bib to pay off ,,,regards winston,,,

• Like 1

The son of a famous businessman widely known for his underground influence admitted he had indeed physically assaulted his ex-girlfriend who sought help from police about the abuse, but added that he is considering a lawsuit against her for tarnishing his reputation by speaking out.

Even though he admits assaulted her, he plans to sue her because she spoke out about it? Unbelievable. Only in Thailand.

Today, Mr. Boonyasit said in press conference, held at PJ Hotel in Bangkok′s Pratunam district, that Ms. Ploy moved in to live with him since 2010, and Ms. Ploy was 18 at the time. He admitted that they had engaged in many "fights" and "verbal arguments" during their relationship, which he claimed are "normal" for dating couples.

ABSOLUTELY nothing 'normal' about it at all. While I have had some verbal arguments with my ex-spouse, I NEVER resorted to hitting her.

My Thai girlfriend of 5 plus years and I have never even had a verbal argument.

This 'hi-so' is one sick puppy and indicitive of the untouchable, I can do whatever I want, attitude of Thai hi-sos.

This character, I won't use the word 'man', is what westerners refer to as a dirt-bag, piece of scum.

He is a low life with attitude. Could not be further from the real definition of a hi-so. I won't even call him Loso as I happen to like the guy's music. Even his fat lawyer looks ashamed.

post-9891-0-25329600-1371870000_thumb.jp

another brave thai man,god there super tough here,,i was lambasted yesterday on a topic about domestic violence,,when i said its better to intervene than walk away,,,,,i despair at people who do this kind of thing and think its normal

You are right to feel this way. We all agree with you. But if the Thais cannot see it for themselves, they will not thank you for your opinion.

• Like 2

I think having a counter suit thrown at her for making him lose face is the least of her problems.....hence the fact they are talking of witness protection....

That worked out great for the Aunt of the boy killed by police convicted of murder and sentenced to death but are now free to pursue her. Her protection was dropped after their verdict was handed down.

I feel for this girl who had the guts to go public but has the very real possibility of having an unfortunate accident befall her soon....

Well, going public with this before you file a complaint to the police isn't quite the right way around.

If you have a case you have a case. It's one thing talking to the neighbours that your husband or boyfriend hits you.

It's another thing splashing it on the front pages of newspapers. If she hasn't filled a formal complaint with the police, she has been very badly advised to take this to the press.

What a wonderful society they have there in the Kingdom. Women gets help for vicious domestic abuse by a known criminal and the Thai legal system will entertain the lawsuit against her for doing it. They say, "Thailand is for Thais". Good, they deserve themselves. And fortunately, visa requirements in most of the world's countries largely prevent them from bringing their shenanigans out of die Heimat.

The Thai system hasn't done anything on his behalf, he is only saying that he will file a suit.

But, yes . . . like the Flippies, make it difficult for them to move elsewhere

I love her so much, I sometimes beat her up, and I love her so much, that if she tells anyone I beat her up, I am going to sue her.

How come he has admitted whacking her and the police haven't done anything?

I think it has something to do with having to file police report within a certain time of the offense happening - though I could be wrong - it is six days or so.

What an amazing piece of excrement he is . . . he will probably call his buddy the Phuket police chief and charge her with making Thailand lose face

I know, but we all know the judicial system will hear such a suit. If you dig a little, the law is openly unfriendly to female petitioners. There are many things I like about Thailand, but Phuket is far from any of them. That decrepit, underserved "paradise' would do better in the 1800's...For classy tourists: try Langkawi.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever met a brave Thai male?

In 12 years.... NEVER..

How did they become so spineless?

evolution theyve never had one ,,,,the only time a thai man doesnt call for help is when hes beating a woman,,otherwise,,well you know the rest,,,

• Like 2

Has anyone ever met a brave Thai male?

In 12 years.... NEVER..

How did they become so spineless?

evolution theyve never had one ,,,,the only time a thai man doesnt call for help is when hes beating a woman,,otherwise,,well you know the rest,,,

I know some good Thai blokes but they are far and few between. Not referring to mix race here either.

Unbelievable in the extreme.

With a female prime minister in this country this incident should be a starting point for a change in the law regarding defamation in cases like this....... but that will never happen.

The Thai system hasn't done anything on his behalf, he is only saying that he will file a suit.

I love her so much, I sometimes beat her up, and I love her so much, that if she tells anyone I beat her up, I am going to sue her.

I think it has something to do with having to file police report within a certain time of the offense happening - though I could be wrong - it is six days or so.

What an amazing piece of excrement he is . . . he will probably call his buddy the Phuket police chief and charge her with making Thailand lose face

I know, but we all know the judicial system will hear such a suit. If you dig a little, the law is openly unfriendly to female petitioners. There are many things I like about Thailand, but Phuket is far from any of them. That decrepit, underserved "paradise' would do better in the 1800's...For classy tourists: try Langkawi.

Indeed, I was making a reference to the Phuket Police Chief who is thinking of charging someone for showing a Thai man wielding a gun and hitting a tourist . . . the depths of depravity here know no bounds.

Yup, Langkawi, Tioman, Pangkor and of course the Perhentians . . . a regular there!

• Like 1

Given this families connections there would be no need to bother with a lowly provincial policeman.

I was making a reference the Phuket Police Chief in another thread protecting the victim due to 'damaging the reputation of Thailand'

If you have to ask you obviously have not been in Thailand very long. However, based on the number of posts, obviously you have been here a very long time. I'm confused. Were you being sarcastic?

Another shining example of a brave Thai man hiding behind Daddy when his stupidity gets him in trouble. These oxygen thieves provided little value to the Thai society and unfortunately, there are many of them.

What is even worse than stealing oxygen is they add to the Gene Pool.

• Like 2

Wow!

Where do I start?

First of all: I am not condoning violence of any sorts, but someone should spoonfeed this piece of sh1t some of his own medicine!

Secondly: these laws are a shame!

Thirdly: unfortunately, most people won't even care. She is a woman, eg second- class human being!

So is it okay to hit her, if she flirts around? suuuuuuuure it is, she had it coming! bah.gif

I wonder how many times he cheated on her!? Cheated...not being "flirtatious"! But he is a "man" (yeah, right!), so he can xxxx around all over the place, it is his god- given right!

I feel sick!

Edited by metisdead
3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

There is no L:aw & Order in this country simply it is run by Crooks bunch of Monkeys..Law is for sale and whoever suggested it is better to intervene is a wrong idea.Let it be,it is their culture..the fighting culture,be it woman or man.What can i say..i pity for her,living in fear

• Like 1