Son of Bangkok 'Mafioso' threatens lawsuit against ex-girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bla bla bla. Another case of a little spoilt brat, getting a kick out of the reputation, or shall I say infamy, of his father, who thinks he can do whatever he wants. And then he's worried about his "reputation" when it comes out that he loves to beat up his woman. What a piece of ....!!!

I have seen on many occasions, over the past 15 years, any number of lower class Thai men literally bashing the tarnation out of some unfortunate Thai female in broad daylight, with no intervention from the local ghouls until she was on the verge of unconsciousness. The police never showed up. Nothing ever came of it. The air cleared and people went back about their own business.

It's only about money. No money, no big deal.

To hell with these rich, spoiled brats (including the stupid girl) over their petty squabbles and sordid, meaningless lives.

True.

Why doesn't she just leave him completely. Just be absolutely rid of him?

Not that it isn't obvious, but...you saw what he did to her, when she was "flirtatious", dind't you?!

How are the cjances, this will end good for HER if SHE leaves HIM...???

Thailand at it's very " best " with an admission he knocked his girlfriend around but she's tarnished his reputation by making it public, words fail ! I like the bit he did it because he loved her very much and wanted to stop her flirting, what would he have done if he caught her doing something rather more serious ? I think I can answer my own question as can everyone else.

I'm sure this will make sense to many Thais.

Yes, but I use all my influence to tell Thai men and women that this is gutless and cowardly, some of them listen even though it took a little more than a quiet word!!

Members of my extended family will not engage in this type of behaviour as there are a few of us now who are prepared to intervene. It starts small but it can grow with persistance and good will.

Setting a good example is paramount. And I am proud of my family for doing this.

• Like 2

It looks like I am not alone at boiling with anger over this one...

Not sure if Ms Ploy has a brother, but if he tried doing that to my sister, connected to Mafia or not i can assure you in time that little piece of sh1t would not just have a black eye!

And i won't need an army behind me!!!

I have seen on many occasions, over the past 15 years, any number of lower class Thai men literally bashing the tarnation out of some unfortunate Thai female in broad daylight, with no intervention from the local ghouls until she was on the verge of unconsciousness. The police never showed up. Nothing ever came of it. The air cleared and people went back about their own business.

To hell with these rich, spoiled brats (including the stupid girl) over their petty squabbles and sordid, meaningless lives.

i have seen a thai girl wacking her boyfriend with a metal pole over and over again, stupid girl, gutless boyfriend

Has anyone ever met a brave Thai male?

Haha. This guy and the Thai who assaulted the Russian for talking to his 'wife', as shown on the video, are two of a kind. 2 douchebags for sure.

sorry, i don't see the parallel, but that is probably because beyond ethnicity, there is none.

Edited by joeaverage

another brave thai man,god there super tough here,,i was lambasted yesterday on a topic about domestic violence,,when i said its better to intervene than walk away,,,,,i despair at people who do this kind of thing and think its normal

+1

The pathatic little pri.k is probably out with his drinking/doper buddies this weekend , bragging about how he has everything taken care of, no more problems from that little snitch. Lets go find some new conquests and party.

The pathatic little pri.k is probably out with his drinking/doper buddies this weekend , bragging about how he has everything taken care of, no more problems from that little snitch. Lets go find some new conquests and party.

If it was my daughter, sister or mother, he would seriously have to watch his back.

If it was my daughter, sister or mother, he would seriously have to watch his back.

Why? Are they good fighters?!

• Like 1

Matey, he could have all the power in Thailand. If anyone lays a finger on A female member of my family in this way, all bets are off.

And yes, my daughter at least, would probably kick his ass, being busy about to take a black belt in taekwondo.

• Like 1

You are all being a bit harsh on him, he seems like a nice guy he hasn't beat her at all this year - thumbsup.gif

"The incident happened years ago. I don′t understand why she told the police that I did it to her last month. I have not hurt her at all since the beginning of this year," Mr. Boonyasit was quoted as saying.

You are all being a bit harsh on him, he seems like a nice guy he hasn't beat her at all this year - thumbsup.gif

"The incident happened years ago. I don′t understand why she told the police that I did it to her last month. I have not hurt her at all since the beginning of this year," Mr. Boonyasit was quoted as saying.

What a great catch.

Matey, he could have all the power in Thailand. If anyone lays a finger on A female member of my family in this way, all bets are off.

And yes, my daughter at least, would probably kick his ass, being busy about to take a black belt in taekwondo.

Hey, sorry you took my post seriously, I did put an exclamation mark at the end. Of course I would do the same as you if any member of my family was treated like that. I apologise if my sense of humour offended you.

I love her so much, I sometimes beat her up, and I love her so much, that if she tells anyone I beat her up, I am going to sue her.

How come he has admitted whacking her and the police haven't done anything?

Possibly they are afraid that chalerm's son will use them for target practice in one of police firearms training courses if they do.

I am magine there will be a job waiting for the little w***** when all this blows over as a police sensitivity training officer in domestic violence cases.

Has anyone ever met a brave Thai male?

Many, starting with two of my in-laws. I just don't encounter many in the cities and certainly not in the cesspool regions like Bangkok. But brave people and ordinary good deeds just don't make headlines.

That being said, getting back to the original story...........Chaiyo!

""Honorable Judges and members of the court

I admit I have indeed physically assaulted my ex-girlfriend who sought help from police about the abuse, but must add I consider a lawsuit against her for tarnishing my reputation by speaking out.

Surely you will agree that actually I am the injured party.""

And there I was. believing nothing in Thailand could ever surprise me againblink.png

• Like 1

500b is what it costs if the police do come. That is the Thai on Thai price for general violence.

Unfortunately It's very easy to die in Thailand. The police can't be relied to protect and people regularly get killed and the cost of life is very cheap. If I were this lady I would be seriously worried. Not that I agree with what happened, but Thailand really is the Wild East and important people regularly get away with murder.

Prime example of how the defamation law is used as attempt to silence the truth.

This guy needs to face some serious justice that's for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What ''serious justice'' is dealt out to ''connected'' or wealthy criminals here?