Son of Bangkok 'Mafioso' threatens lawsuit against ex-girlfriend

webfact

Son of Bangkok 'Mafioso' Threatens Lawsuit Against Ex-Girlfriend

ma.jpg
The image showing injuries that Ms. Ploy told police were caused by Mr. Boonyasit
Photo: KHASOD English

BANGKOK: -- The son of a famous businessman widely known for his underground influence admitted he had indeed physically assaulted his ex-girlfriend who sought help from police about the abuse, but added that he is considering a lawsuit against her for tarnishing his reputation by speaking out.

Previously, a 21 year old woman, who had not disclosed her real name, appeared alongside a representative from a women protection foundation in a press conference detailing the physical abuses that she allegedly suffered during her relationship with Mr. Boonyasit Thammarojpinit, the son of Mr. Pairat Thammarojpinit aka Por Pratunam.

The woman, who gave her name simply as Ploy, said she was beaten and detained by Mr. Boonyasit when he was in bad mood. She said she would file charge against Mr. Boonyasit for intimidation and physical assault, and had sought help from police because she feared reprisals from Mr. Boonyasit. The police had suggested that Ms. Ploy might be placed under a protection program.

Today, Mr. Boonyasit said in press conference, held at PJ Hotel in Bangkok′s Pratunam district, that Ms. Ploy moved in to live with him since 2010, and Ms. Ploy was 18 at the time. He admitted that they had engaged in many "fights" and "verbal arguments" during their relationship, which he claimed are "normal" for dating couples.

He said the pictures of her injuries shown by Ms. Ploy to the press few days ago were the incident that happened "years ago". Mr. Boonyasit told the reporters that he hit Ms. Ploy because he caught her "talking to someone else". He insisted that he resorted to violence because he loved her very much and wanted to stop her flirtatious behavior.

Full story: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM01UZ3hPVGd4Tmc9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-06-22

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is known to have undergoung connections , Investigate ? No

He admits beating shit out of her, investigate and charge? No

She says he is a bad man, investigate ? No probably not

She defames him by making Public, he sues, she will lose, Yes more than likely.

TIT, Cannot wait to get out of here TBH but for many other reasons other than this. Thailand for Thais, Have it guys, Yindee Krap

• Like 2

I love her so much, I sometimes beat her up, and I love her so much, that if she tells anyone I beat her up, I am going to sue her.

How come he has admitted whacking her and the police haven't done anything?

i think we all know the answer to that one

• Like 1

What a wonderful society they have there in the Kingdom. Women gets help for vicious domestic abuse by a known criminal and the Thai legal system will entertain the lawsuit against her for doing it. They say, "Thailand is for Thais". Good, they deserve themselves. And fortunately, visa requirements in most of the world's countries largely prevent them from bringing their shenanigans out of die Heimat.

The Thai system hasn't done anything on his behalf, he is only saying that he will file a suit.

But, yes . . . like the Flippies, make it difficult for them to move elsewhere

I love her so much, I sometimes beat her up, and I love her so much, that if she tells anyone I beat her up, I am going to sue her.

I think it has something to do with having to file police report within a certain time of the offense happening - though I could be wrong - it is six days or so.

What an amazing piece of excrement he is . . . he will probably call his buddy the Phuket police chief and charge her with making Thailand lose face

• Like 1

She should have known better, you can pull the cheating and lying crap with a faringe buffalo but not with a mafioso boss progeniture. I'm sure she will think twice next time before straying appart giggle.gif

What a wonderful society they have there in the Kingdom. Women gets help for vicious domestic abuse by a known criminal and the Thai legal system will entertain the lawsuit against her for doing it. They say, "Thailand is for Thais". Good, they deserve themselves. And fortunately, visa requirements in most of the world's countries largely prevent them from bringing their shenanigans out of die Heimat.

The Thai system hasn't done anything on his behalf, he is only saying that he will file a suit.

But, yes . . . like the Flippies, make it difficult for them to move elsewhere

I think it has something to do with having to file police report within a certain time of the offense happening - though I could be wrong - it is six days or so.

What an amazing piece of excrement he is . . . he will probably call his buddy the Phuket police chief and charge her with making Thailand lose face

Given this families connections there would be no need to bother with a lowly provincial policeman.

She should have known better, you can pull the cheating and lying crap with a faringe buffalo but not with a mafioso boss progeniture. I'm sure she will think twice next time before straying appart giggle.gif

Are you saying it was her fault?

• Like 1

so the guy beats up a girl

classy guy (not!)

the girl goes to the police

and the guy will go to court because of what?

his good name is shamed?

guess who will win in court... the one with the money