do people meet on here and then in person?

infinity11

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit like internet dating, lot of dogs out there ! Seriously though I wouldn't want my illusions shattered, I mean what if my image of Ms Whiplash turned out to look like my image of the blether and vice versa ? I'll pass biggrin.png

• Like 1

"do people meet on here and then in person?"

I think only if you're Scottish and come here for...well,you know what for!

That's a slightly sad obsession that you have there.

Perhaps you should get another interest in life. You can catch a couple of Superleague games live on the internet, even if you don't have Eurosport.

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

I have met a few. Pretty much all decent chaps. Several I knew before seeing them on Thaivisa and some I knew but didn't realize I knew. A couple of them I wish i had never met, like the guy that stuffed his dead gf into a wheelie bin.

• Like 1

I have my own circle of friends ,i never say what my name is on T.V although my views on here past and present are the same as those in my real life. by the way i do know who some of the posters are ,but i never let on.

• Like 2

I met more then a few people from here with who i share interest with and most people are quite nice. I also believe its easier and to comment here and people are harsher here then they are in real life also its hard to 100% explain how you think here as it would take a lot of typing.

But its good to find similar minded people.

• Like 1

i've met more than two dozen TV-members. all of them as guests in my house and it was always a pleasant experience.

You win *LOL* I met less but like you always pleasurable, but then again I don't contact the people i dislike from their posting.

i think there are some on here who try and make out they are something they arnt, false people

thumbsup.gif

I don't get that as there is no point in impressing virtual people. But I am sure you both are right that there are false people here.

I've met two. . .

Funfon and who else?

Funfon and big Johnny BKK were supposed to be Americans, boosta claims to be English. But the thought did cross my mind too.

like Sybil and her "sixteen" personalities...just never who will show up next.