Rawai Nite Life

RawaiPlaBoyz

@Chainsaw; You know just as well as I do that the Freebird has the same group of people year in year out. They mostly talk only within their little group. Its is hardly welcoming for a new face.

Sounds like a friendly place. smile.pngsmile.png

Yes it is. I think bubblegum is trying to troll, doubt he's ever been to the Freebird. biggrin.png

You're telling me its not true ? Maybe you're the troll tongue.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balloon chasers don't drink Gordon's G&T.

Balloon chasers sip coca-cola as they heap their plates and guzzle free-food.

You do know what a balloon-chaser is, right?

gordons, my, oh my. I had you pegged wrong. You are far more sophisticated than I could have imagined.

Do tell us where are the hi-so happy hours? Im looking to meet a better class of 2 for 1 connoisseurs.

The boathouse at Kata has a great hi so 2 for 1, no ugly ladyboys or bargirls and bar flies begging you for drinks, but last time I was there they pulled a tsunami drill without telling anyone. I havent been back since. I think I may have post traumatic stress disorder

Freedom bar used to be full every afternoon. Now it's bare.

What happened?

Im pretty sure the previous owner moved on, the crowd went with him and the girls. I guess he was the bar and it wasnt about location.

I noticed Nancy bar has shut. I guess the German sponsor stopped sponsoring Nancy. The 3 monkeys has closed down (I think). I heard the owner got the boot by the wife..well as they say, one day a rooster the next a feather duster. I always liked Roxanne bar, the owner is a Danish bloke, always good to talk to, a few babes in that bar too

As stated Charlie went back to the UK.

The 3 Monkeys is owned by Poo and is still open.Her husband Detliff will be surprised to find out he got the boot.

Roxannes is owned by Nida and not her boring arrogant husband(the Danish bloke).

The only 2 places I can see that doing any trade are The White Hart( owned by Kran) and the stoned crab.

Was in the Lemon bar( Sai Yuan the other night also owned by Nida (Roxannes) and had a few of her old girls working there.Had a good night.

I see you know Rawai well Van

No removable lovlies at Stoned Crab.. Nice bar

IrishIvan. Not sure if you dislike lady boys but looking at your new avatar if you look closely that could well be a guy!

I cant stand ladyboys. Any bar with ladyboys in there and I am out. I dont want some HIV infected freak leering at me or worse still serving me drinks, who knows what other diseases they have. Give me a nice clean bar without ladyboys....nice ladies and good food and I am there, So where in Rawaii can I find this?

IrishIvan. Not sure if you dislike lady boys but looking at your new avatar if you look closely that could well be a guy!

I cant stand ladyboys. Any bar with ladyboys in there and I am out. I dont want some HIV infected freak leering at me or worse still serving me drinks, who knows what other diseases they have. Give me a nice clean bar without ladyboys....nice ladies and good food and I am there, So where in Rawaii can I find this?

Told you many times; Paradise bar and the one before and above

Good for you then that all the real bar girls are HIV and other diseases free.

• Like 2

They get tested quite regularly and arent as active as ladyboys are, so the Rawaii pimps tell me :)

What is your experts' opinion on Jasmine Bar, Asia Bar and Donut Bar? Haven't been there in a while.

Hastily/cheaply outfitted boom boom bar catering to the many mongers on this island, same as the rest.

What happened?

First run by Charlie, who knew his business, then taken over by his son Junior after Charlie went back to the UK.

He sold the bar for big money to a Norwegian, I think and then opened up Juniors Bar just round the corner on the main Rawai road.

He then changed the name to Shaggies in honour of a friend that died.

Meanwhile, The Corner Bar in Rawai had their rent hiked. They moved out and took over the Shaggies location and it is now called The White Hart.

Business at the original Freedom Bar has collapsed. The new owner just didn't know how to run a business, or, attract girls to work at the bar.

I'm surprised Charlie went back to the UK. I thought the reason the bar was called "Freedom" was because that's the one thing they wouldn't have back home.

You're new here, aren't you ... ?

What happened?

First run by Charlie, who knew his business, then taken over by his son Junior after Charlie went back to the UK.

He sold the bar for big money to a Norwegian, I think and then opened up Juniors Bar just round the corner on the main Rawai road.

He then changed the name to Shaggies in honour of a friend that died.

Meanwhile, The Corner Bar in Rawai had their rent hiked. They moved out and took over the Shaggies location and it is now called The White Hart.

Business at the original Freedom Bar has collapsed. The new owner just didn't know how to run a business, or, attract girls to work at the bar.

I'm surprised Charlie went back to the UK. I thought the reason the bar was called "Freedom" was because that's the one thing they wouldn't have back home.

You're new here, aren't you ... ?

Yeah. And I don't get out much.

They get tested quite regularly and arent as active as ladyboys are, so the Rawaii pimps tell me smile.png

Sounds like you've got the hots for Rawai Irish. Did you have a bad experience here in the past? Maybe with a ladyboy? Just saying...whistling.gif

Edited by Chainsaw

Im not that daft ^^^, I live in Rawaii so it cant be that bad. The ladies are to my liking here.

More to the point there is a opening for a smart lad in Rawaii if they can get the mix right. Ladies, cheap beer and decent food and they are on to a winner

• 1 month later...

I just relised 3 monkeys moved to Wiset road. The old bar is called Rock Inn... that was the bar I was reffering to when I heard the UK owner got the punt and the tgf took the lot. The bar just up from Roxanne is the one im talking about. Not Wiset Rd

I just relised 3 monkeys moved to Wiset road. The old bar is called Rock Inn... that was the bar I was reffering to when I heard the UK owner got the punt and the tgf took the lot. The bar just up from Roxanne is the one im talking about. Not Wiset Rd

It was called The Monkey House

The Tree Monkeys has always been the Three Monkeys.