4 x 8 cut to Size

sucher

There's a nice store on Suk, between Klang and Tai, on the South side. As you come from Tai, i'm guessing it's 2-300M or so? Fairly small shop, but has racks of 4x8 wood. All different sorts of stuff.

Great,but do they cut the Sheets for you?

There's a nice store on Suk, between Klang and Tai, on the South side. As you come from Tai, i'm guessing it's 2-300M or so? Fairly small shop, but has racks of 4x8 wood. All different sorts of stuff.

I'm not sure. But knowing how resourceful most Thais are here, I'm sure they could arrange it. The owner spoke pretty good English.

I'm not sure. But knowing how resourceful most Thais are here, I'm sure they could arrange it. The owner spoke pretty good English.

i called in there recently for some wood

only needed a small offcut or two

he gave them for free

from sukomvit, go down north pattaya road the 3rd or 4th sop is a diy shop (you can't miss it, tins of paint etc outside) - they have large wood / cutting store at the rear....

Thanks,i will give this one a try

• 9 months later...

Hi. Looking too for a place where I could get a few wooden boards cut to size to make a rather simple shelf unit.

I remember Home Pro (Big C Xtra) had a service where you bring your plan and they can cut wood and even assemble and paint, but they discontinued this service sad.png

This morning I tried several wood or wood-furniture shops on Sukhumvit and Theprasit.

- Wood shops were ok on 1 or 2 cuts to put a big board to your size, but nothing more.

- Furniture shops could easily do it but looks like they are all overbooked mainly to build full kitchen for new condos... so they are not interested.

Found now this last year topic and will have to try this places from posts #5 and #6

If anyone has an up-to-date info about such cutting wood places... Thanks