Which school has this kind shirt?

eurexpat

This is related to a burglary case. One of the stolen devices has sent photos which we were able to save. In the photos there is young people wearing pink shirts which look like schools shirt. If you recognize which school has this kind of shirt thay would help us ( and police ).

After the burglary we called police and they did normal burglary report. Police also has seen photos we got ( but police is busy ).

post-178229-0-39051700-1372154287.jpg

Hi. I'm just curious about this post. Is this one of those apps like "gotchya" on an iPhone where if someone steals your iPhone and punches in the incorrect pass-code that it automatically takes a pic and sends it back to your computer? If yes then doesn't that also give the GPS location of the phone?

If yes then do you not have the GPS location? Normally these devices that have these picture-snap security built in do. Similar to "Find my iPhone" .

Either way I am curious and please re-post if/when you catch this crooks. Good luck.

I'm presuming that the original file that you have is bigger (higher resolution) than the one that you have posted.

If so then identification of the student should be easy as I believe that the embroidered writting on the left side (chest area) is the students name.

• Like 1