Everyone's a Hacker.

Forethat

Do you take offense being called a "hacker"?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The question is relevant to the thread you started, I have asked why you use the term hacker at every opportunity, you refuse to answer, it is a very relevant and reasonable request!! as I said previously this thread has now become boring!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are people who think the word hacker is perfectly okay(up to them, but would they go up to a player and call him it to there face? being a considerate person I would never use this word in any context of the game, if someone came up to me and called me a hacker to my face I would show him my displeasure as it is an insult and has nothing to do with ones golfing ability!!

As I commented before, I cant see why ANYONE would want to walk up to someone and comment on his/hers game. During my years I have NEVER experienced this and NEVER heard of someone else who's experienced this.

If you have any issues with the people behaving like this I suggest you take it up with them.

The question is relevant to the thread you started, I have asked why you use the term hacker at every opportunity, you refuse to answer, it is a very relevant and reasonable request!! as I said previously this thread has now become boring!!

Do I use the term hacker at every opportunity?

Use the search tool and please report back to me how many times I had used the word at the time you started moaning about it.

rolleyes.gif

Settle down here and discuss this in a rational manner without throwing your clubs around.

I simply would like to know why he uses the word hacker in his posts, is this unreasonable?

Maybe you should go back to the beginning of the topic and re-read every post, there have been some explanations given previously if I am not mistaken. Again, quit throwing your clubs around and settle down.

Maybe multi choice answers would help.

1 I use the term because I like it

2 I use the term even though I know others are offended by it

3 I have no idea why I use it

4 I use it because I am inconsiderate

5 I use it because I have no thought for other peoples feelings

Settle down here and discuss this in a rational manner without throwing your clubs around.

I simply would like to know why he uses the word hacker in his posts, is this unreasonable?

Maybe you should go back to the beginning of the topic and re-read every post, there have been some explanations given previously if I am not mistaken. Again, quit throwing your clubs around and settle down.

I don't have any golf clubs, and I am being very reasonable, but you are right, I am outa here compadre!!