Semi-Naked Russian Woman found in Central Pattaya Forest

Rimmer

Semi-Naked Russian Woman found in Central Pattaya Forest

russian-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--A semi-naked Russian woman was spotted by motorists in woodland next to the Central Pattaya Section of Highway 7 on Wednesday.

Police and rescue services made their way to the location and found the woman who appeared in a confused state.

She confirmed she was Russian but was unable to speak English which made communication with her very difficult.

Rescuers quickly placed a shirt over her but she resisted their efforts to take her to Hospital and walked-off into the woods. Police caught up with her and, with the assistance of rescue workers, placed her securely on a flat-board and took her off to Banglamung Hospital for a mental assessment.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/92947/semi-naked-russian-woman-central-pattaya-forest/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-27

I think it's a shame that her pictures were published. What if she was drugged and raped? Whatever happened to her, she doesn't deserve to be exposed like this. Good that she didn't give her name, or else you would also publish it, along with a picture of her passport maybe.

Yes as reveal the name of victims which should stay private as in Europe but it less shame than the publicly police arrests on live with helicopter on TV in USA, that's a bigger shame !

"She confirmed she was Russian but was unable to speak English which made communication with her very difficult." half the tourists here are Russian. New signs springing up in Russian. About time someone learned the language. Da.

They've been trying to learn English here for 50 years without success, not much chance of a Thai speaking Russian !

• Like 2

I think it's a shame that her pictures were published. What if she was drugged and raped? Whatever happened to her, she doesn't deserve to be exposed like this. Good that she didn't give her name, or else you would also publish it, along with a picture of her passport maybe.

And her home address as well but it is TiT after all bah.gif

Edited by johnlandy

I agree. I think it's a disgrace that innocent victims, and those whose circumstances have not been established, find their names (and even addresses) published, not only in the media, but also here on TV. At the very least, these details should be blanked out before being reported here.

When I was working within the legal system in the UK, I would have been crucified if I had divulged the personal details of any such victims!

• Like 1

"They've been trying to learn English here for 50 years without success, not much chance of a Thai speaking Russian !".......

Not so sure about that. My wife is Thai and speaks four languages, English being one of them. Her writing skills in English are probably better than some of the westerners on this forum whose first language is supposed to be English. I meet Thai people all the time who speak English much better than I speak Thai and I have been learning to speak, read and write Thai for nearly eight years.

• Like 2

Semi-naked ? LOL Who invented that nonsense saying ? It just shows enormous prudisness.

It's the same as being 'a bit' pregnant. It's naked or not naked and the woman on the photo is 100% NOT naked just scantily dressed.

How shocking.

Semi-naked ? LOL Who invented that nonsense saying ? It just shows enormous prudisness.

It's the same as being 'a bit' pregnant. It's naked or not naked and the woman on the photo is 100% NOT naked just scantily dressed.

How shocking.

Agreed but she does clearly has some problems. She needed help for sure but she didn't need to be in the news though. Oh well ...

Edited by Jingthing

How shocking.

"Rescuers quickly placed a shirt over her". Maybe that's why!

The Thai press is real classy. Luckily she is not cut in half by an elevator than she would have appeared in a magazine too.

I am not sure whether I would call her "semi-naked". Semi-clothed would be more like it. Russians don't see the showing of flesh as anything offensive in any case. Go to any ex-Soviet city, except the staunchly Muslim ones, and you will see scantilly-dressed girls wherever you look.

Nothing against the Russian but that's hardly semi naked. I see women walking down my street wearing that.

The only thing missing as far as I can see is a 'pelmet' skirt or abbreviated shorts. Half naked is way over the top. The headline was to attract sales of a rag by the purient.

• Like 1