Free energy / Zero energy motors, magnet motors, anyone who knows about this?

The internet is full of magical creatures, spaceships and men that can fly, but they're all fictional just like over-unity machines.

Nobody has ever demonstrated a 'free energy' device to the satisfaction of the scientific community.

"Nobody has ever demonstrated a 'free energy' device to the satisfaction of the scientific community."

Perhaps because they have been bought up. I have thought a lot about what would happen if such a thing existed, and unless it was introduced very carefully and very slowly not only would there be economic chaos, but the world would become a very unstable place. Just think what would happen to all the oil, gas,and coal companies and their employees.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Nobody has ever demonstrated a 'free energy' device to the satisfaction of the scientific community."

Perhaps because they have been bought up. I have thought a lot about what would happen if such a thing existed, and unless it was introduced very carefully and very slowly not only would there be economic chaos, but the world would become a very unstable place. Just think what would happen to all the oil, gas,and coal companies and their employees.

Those things would be redundant in 25 or 30 years. That's how long it would take to accomplish the change over. So plenty of time to get things sorted out.

I was thinking, we haven't scratched the surface of magnetism and all it's wonderful properties yet. Way back when Tesla was at his most creative he didn't crack the secret of the amazing machine. Maybe someone in the future will???

The internet is full of magical creatures, spaceships and men that can fly, but they're all fictional just like over-unity machines.

Nobody has ever demonstrated a 'free energy' device to the satisfaction of the scientific community.

Didn't Lisa Simpson ?

• Like 1

No one has any experience with perpetual motion or free energy, because it doesn't exist smile.png

Hence the internet is full with them.

Think out of the box.

One swallow does not a summer make.

I have seen one supposedly invented by a Turkish guy. He has to input energy to make it turn, so not free. Maybe a high tech version could be made into a "free-wheel" system but then one has to find a place to be able to take advantage of it.

Edited by VocalNeal

Those things would be redundant in 25 or 30 years.  That's how long it would take to accomplish the change over. So plenty of time to get things sorted out.
That is if it is done slow and easy, but if you woke up tomorrow and could buy a car that cost nothing to run, would you not want it right away, not in 10 or 20 years.

I remember in the 1960s reading about an engine that basically ran off its own exhaust. It used less than a third of the fuel a regular engine used. This was published in a repudable aviation magazine. Never heard of it since. I wonder if ot was BS or if the big bad oil companies bought him out.

Those things would be redundant in 25 or 30 years. That's how long it would take to accomplish the change over. So plenty of time to get things sorted out.
That is if it is done slow and easy, but if you woke up tomorrow and could buy a car that cost nothing to run, would you not want it right away, not in 10 or 20 years.

I remember in the 1960s reading about an engine that basically ran off its own exhaust. It used less than a third of the fuel a regular engine used. This was published in a repudable aviation magazine. Never heard of it since. I wonder if ot was BS or if the big bad oil companies bought him out.

BS.

The whole Oil Company conspiracy makes no sense - if you could patent a design that reduced/eliminated energy usage, it'd make a way better business case than sucking oil out of the sand/water.

• Like 1

knowing very little about physics, I was impressed with some of the videos I saw on YouTube claiming to show perpetual motion machines. They used very clever set ups with powerful magnets but apparently magnets lose their magnetism so these devices aren't truly perpetual. Magnets are fascinating.

knowing very little about physics, I was impressed with some of the videos I saw on YouTube claiming to show perpetual motion machines. They used very clever set ups with powerful magnets but apparently magnets lose their magnetism so these devices aren't truly perpetual. Magnets are fascinating.

Yes, they are,but here they call them ATM Cards.w00t.gif

• Like 1

No one has any experience with perpetual motion or free energy, because it doesn't exist smile.png

Think out of the box.

The internet is also full of penis enlargement pills so whats your point?

• Like 1

BS.

The whole Oil Company conspiracy makes no sense - if you could patent a design that reduced/eliminated energy usage, it'd make a way better business case than sucking oil out of the sand/water.

I always wondered how much an oil company would have to pay someone that developed such an engine. It is a tough decision, sell out to the greedy oil companies and be rich, or sell out to GM and be even richer, plus you get to go down in history as one of the greatest inventors of all time.

Actually, I heard Reagan had the inventor killed, and the engine and data destroyed.

Think out of the box.

Their point, is that most people have so little understanding or science and economics, that you can sell them perpetual motion and penis enlargement pills.

• Like 1

Think out of the box.

Their point, is that most people have so little understanding or science and economics, that you can sell them perpetual motion and penis enlargement pills.

Now if you could just combine the two I think you would be on to a real winner.

• Like 1

BS.

Another hole in this 'oil company buys up free energy patent' conspiracy theory is where are the patents??? Patents are part of the public record, if someone holds a patent for free energy then where is it??

• Like 1

The first engine pictured in your post is a Stirling Engine and its a closed system and all you have to do is add heat. No pollution. Just add heat. Some solar power companies stick them in a solar collector and hook the rotating axle to a little generator. A bunch of them produce enough power for a village or so. Geothermal energy companies stick them on streaming vents, etc. They were invented nearly 200 years ago and ignored until recently. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_engine

Good link here. Lots of reading material. http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm one of the mainstream engineers that rejects the idea of perpetual motion.

But the earth moves over 300 million miles a year around the sun and rotates on its axis 365.25 times in that year. The tidal forces of the sun and moon move trillions of pounds of water every day. The sun sends the earth enough light and heat to meet all of man's energy needs. And given the earth's magnetic pole is slightly offset from the axis of rotation, magnetic energy alone may be sufficient if we can figure out how to tap it.

That's a lot of kinetic energy and heat. I suspect some of the discredited "perpetual motion machines" may actually tap some of that no-cost energy.

One day, someone is going to figure out how to tap all that no-cost energy economically.

It still won't be perpetual motion since the sun will eventually burn out. But in a few billion years, I doubt I'll care.

• Like 2

"Another hole in this 'oil company buys up free energy patent' conspiracy theory is where are the patents??? Patents are part of the public record, if someone holds a patent for free energy then where is it??"

I was a member of an Australian inventors association for many years and did some consulting. So I can say: There probably never was a patent!

In some cases there is no patent but instead there maybe at some stage a "None Disclosure Agreement" between the interested parties. A really well constructed NDA. You need to be lawyered up in any case. Walk into a room without a water tight NDA and the corporate sharks will have you for breakfast. NDA's aren't registered with the patents office so in reality an inventor with some workable super idea and a good lawyer could sell the idea to a large corporation and no-one outside that room would ever know!

What I found is Australian inventors are, more often than not, very unlikely to share what they have with anyone....but eventually most go to someone, not always the right someone, in an attempt to get some action on what they have. Being a member of the feasibility committee meant I got to see a lot of inventions that other members didn't get to see. In all honestly 90% were crap and the inventors where wasting their time. Maybe another 6 or 7 % had a future with more work and a few percent were winners. But being winners isn't a guarantee they will make a lot of money!

Sadly, many of the people with winning ideas seem to be working harder after their idea took off than before.

Those things would be redundant in 25 or 30 years.  That's how long it would take to accomplish the change over. So plenty of time to get things sorted out.

BS.

The whole Oil Company conspiracy makes no sense - if you could patent a design that reduced/eliminated energy usage, it'd make a way better business case than sucking oil out of the sand/water.

I always wondered how much an oil company would have to pay someone that developed such an engine. It is a tough decision, sell out to the greedy oil companies and be rich, or sell out to GM and be even richer, plus you get to go down in history as one of the greatest inventors of all time.

Actually, I heard Reagan had the inventor killed, and the engine and data destroyed.

This was the sixties before Reagan's time, but perhaps tricky Dick did.

Think out of the box.

Good link here. Lots of reading material. http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/

Head on down to Section 15 to read the part where he dons his tinfoil hat. I see the site is based in the Netherlands. He must have spent a bit too much time in the coffee shops laugh.png

Never heard of it again ?

I guess every engine these days has an EGR valve.smile.png