Some evidence suggests green coffee for weight loss works

Jingthing

I have never expirienced gree coffee but it is a fact that green tea does help to keep weight in control that is why I always prefer to have green tea rather than the black tea.

The chemical properties and effects of green coffee and green tea are quite different. I drink green tea as well!

Edited by Jingthing

it is easy to lose a stone. cut a hole in one of your pockets. put a stone in it. wait till stone is lost.

if you want to lose more, put more stones in same pocket (the one with the hole!).

caveat: putting stones in pockets which do not have any holes will not work.

Reminds me to get some of the latest must-have pocket stones. What a fitting gift for the season! laugh.png Hope they sell them in metric quantities. whistling.gif

i heard of losing and gaining "stones" for the first time in Saudi Arabia. when i asked "how much is a stone in kg or lbs?" none of the four or five Brits present could answer my question. but one of them asked "you don't have stones in Germany?" i answered "off kourse vee haff shtones in Tchermanny. butt vee neizer gain zem nor do vee lose zem."

Your going to put all of the comics out of work in Thailand, do you have a work permit for entertainment

The sure fire weight loss method PUSH AWAY FROM THE TABLE after eating only half of what is on your plate. All these pills and drinks do is lighten your wallet.

That's just a tired old fat shaming mantra, suggesting all obese people are gorging themselves all the time. I have found that garcinia cambogia has helped me a lot reduce portion sizes and improve the healthy content of the foods I eat without any feeling of deprivation. Sorry to burst your fat shaming bubble, but for me that is TOTALLY worth the money! I agree most things don't help most people but if something does help (and isn't dangerous) why not?

Edited by Jingthing

The sure fire weight loss method PUSH AWAY FROM THE TABLE after eating only half of what is on your plate. All these pills and drinks do is lighten your wallet.

That's just a tired old fat shaming mantra, suggesting all obese people are gorging themselves all the time. I have found that garcinia cambogia has helped me a lot reduce portion sizes and improve the healthy content of the foods I eat without any feeling of deprivation. Sorry to burst your fat shaming bubble, but for me that is TOTALLY worth the money! I agree most things don't help most people but if something does help (and isn't dangerous) why not?

That eating less is causing to get slimmer is a fact and can be any time on every human tested. It has nothing to do with shaming.

The point is you can have it very hard, terrible hungry 24 hours per day. Or you can have it more comfortable with some tricks, pills, special food and diets.

Telling fat people to eat less might not be helpful as they know that already, but it isn't shaming, it is just the true. Every fat one gets slim as soon as they eat less.

That eating less is causing to get slimmer is a fact and can be any time on every human tested. It has nothing to do with shaming.

The point is you can have it very hard, terrible hungry 24 hours per day. Or you can have it more comfortable with some tricks, pills, special food and diets.

Telling fat people to eat less might not be helpful as they know that already, but it isn't shaming, it is just the true. Every fat one gets slim as soon as they eat less.

The only problem I have with this mantra is that its not as easy for some as it is for others. Just like intelligence good genes for weight maintenance aren't spread out equally. So what is a real hard task for some is easy for others. You can't just say he is doing nothing and he is doing everything right.

But if you look at real fat people there is usually progress to be made if they eat less / clean up their diet in a healthy way. Now if i look at my dad, who bikes like 8000-9000 (outside on a real bike not racing bike) km a year and really does not eat that much and stays fat (probably the medicines he takes for his heart) Plus that I admit his food intake isn't the healthiest but still not that bad and the huge amount of biking should have helped more as it does.

So to say its 100% over indulgence.. nope but a large part it is. For me its harder to control my body-weights as others but as a plus i grow muscles easier as the naturally skinny guys. They will have to work harder in the gym. We all have to do it with the body we got and i still say nobody wakes up obese overnight at any point something can be done. I am happy I woke up before i was too far gone and decided it was time for a change.

If you are looking for a magic formula and a sure way to lose fat, simply consume less carbs. Even if you don't exercise regularly, you are still going to lose fat because carbohydrate calories equal fat. It's carbs that make you fat. Even if you eat complex carbs, it needs to be broken down into simple sugar by your body so it can use it. And it's sugar that makes you fat. I train hard 5 days a week and consume limited amount of carbs. Most of my energy comes from good fats. My muscles are getting bigger while my waist is getting smaller. Besides as Robblok said, the supplement companies sell dreams. The manufacturing and selling of supplements is a billion dollar industry and it's succees is based on the fact that people buy everything if you make them believe that it's good for them. Your body needs real food and regular exercise to lose fat/be in shape or whatever. That's what it needs not powders, tablets and Lord knows what the hell these crazy people are up to these days.

If you are looking for a magic formula and a sure way to lose fat, simply consume less carbs. Even if you don't exercise regularly, you are still going to lose fat because carbohydrate calories equal fat. It's carbs that make you fat. Even if you eat complex carbs, it needs to be broken down into simple sugar by your body so it can use it. And it's sugar that makes you fat. I train hard 5 days a week and consume limited amount of carbs. Most of my energy comes from good fats. My muscles are getting bigger while my waist is getting smaller. Besides as Robblok said, the supplement companies sell dreams. The manufacturing and selling of supplements is a billion dollar industry and it's succees is based on the fact that people buy everything if you make them believe that it's good for them. Your body needs real food and regular exercise to lose fat/be in shape or whatever. That's what it needs not powders, tablets and Lord knows what the hell these crazy people are up to these days.

Low carb works, though it all depends how low you want to go. I am now going lower as before even cut out most complex carbs. Lets see how that goes. Personally I doubt that a moderate dose of complex carbs will do much harm. But now I am really low in carbs and id love to see if there is any difference. Of course to get even leaner as I am now will be real hard so that might also be a reason why I might not see any progress.

But I do advocate low carb, but what is low that is debatable.

This topic is about green coffee. Does EVERY thread on fat issues need to be about the same stuff regardless of the topic? How is low carb related in any conceivable way to green coffee? Haven't there been enough topics already here to talk about low carb? I get the skepticism about supplements. I share the skepticism and am not suggesting green coffee is magic. But again, that is the topic. The idea that supplements need to be miraculous to consider them is also totally specious. If they help just a little bit and they aren't harmful then the only objection really would be the high cost, if there was a high cost. Not every supplement actually has a high cost. People might indeed be dreaming of magic but in the real world a little bit of help isn't chopped liver either. Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing

Low carb works, though it all depends how low you want to go. I am now going lower as before even cut out most complex carbs. Lets see how that goes. Personally I doubt that a moderate dose of complex carbs will do much harm. But now I am really low in carbs and id love to see if there is any difference. Of course to get even leaner as I am now will be real hard so that might also be a reason why I might not see any progress.

But I do advocate low carb, but what is low that is debatable.

The spectacular thing is that you can go to basically zero carbs and the body still function the same and you feel well. Than you reduce the fat you eat and the belly melts like butter in the sun. If it is healthy and what may happen in the long range: I don't know.

And you don't feel hungry.

robblok: I know you know that already, but just adding it for the general audience....

This topic is about green coffee. Does EVERY thread on fat issues need to be about the same stuff regardless of the topic? How is low carb related in any conceivable way to green coffee? Haven't there been enough topics already here to talk about low carb? I get the skepticism about supplements. I share the skepticism and am not suggesting green coffee is magic. But again, that is the topic. The idea that supplements need to be miraculous to consider them is also totally specious. If they help just a little bit and they aren't harmful then the only objection really would be the high cost, if there was a high cost. Not every supplement actually has a high cost. People might indeed be dreaming of magic but in the real world a little bit of help isn't chopped liver either. Cheers.

caffeine helps for sure. So black and green coffee will help .

• 4 weeks later...