Fried chicken takeaway called 'Hitler' opens in Thailand

webfact

"If you want to bash other countries that you don't like, star a new thread. While your at it do some research of facts. Look at Belgium's record in the Congo, how the US treated Native Americans, the Turks treatment of Armenians, Russia's record against Poles, Cossacks and even deliberate starving of its own people; France's record in North Africa and French Indo-China, etc etc"................ha ha ha ha ha

Do as I say, not as I do !

And joeaverage, I am beginning to think that some of your comments are very "average"

And you think your post adds any value? Keep on dreaming.

• Like 1

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhaha I just revisited this thread after 24 hours. Two things that strikes me are :

The religious "Gods chosen people type " ( select Jews or Muslims...your choice) will never give up in their demands that the rest of the world will accede to their demands that they are...well...Gods people and whatever happens to them is a result of somebody else's hatred and the rest can go to hell.....

.and the second thing is...nobody else cares.

Going there deserves a balanced response:

Giulio Meotti brings our attention to the obsession in current anti-Semitism with the concept of Jews as the chosen people.

http://www.fighthatred.com/recent-events/national-political-hate/906-current-anti-semitism-obsessed-with-concept-of-jews-as-the-chosen-people

Edited by Jingthing

Something else to consider (not the Nazi thing) is that old Adolf pulled Germany out of a pretty serious recession in the 20's and gave the world the beetle.

I don't think he was elected (initially) on a policy of hatred...that came later and as a true politician sold this idea to the populace

He got the country working again..people found jobs

Hitler told the German people what they wanted to hear, that they were the master race (except for a few minorities who also happened to be German citizens). It was obviously a powerful message in the context of those severe economic times in which the Nazis rose.

Edited by Jingthing

hahhaha I just revisited this thread after 24 hours. Two things that strikes me are :

The religious "Gods chosen people type " ( select Jews or Muslims...your choice) will never give up in their demands that the rest of the world will accede to their demands that they are...well...Gods people and whatever happens to them is a result of somebody else's hatred and the rest can go to hell.....

.and the second thing is...nobody else cares.

Going there deserves a balanced response:

Giulio Meotti brings our attention to the obsession in current anti-Semitism with the concept of Jews as the chosen people.

http://www.fighthatred.com/recent-events/national-political-hate/906-current-anti-semitism-obsessed-with-concept-of-jews-as-the-chosen-people

Thanks for the link Jing......not going there.

In my view everyone is equal...being a Jew, Muslim, Gay , ladyboy makes your worth no more or no less in my book.

of course what happened to all of the people during the 1930's/40's was terrible and we never want to see this repeated. But it wasn't exclusively the jews who suffered. I understand many "disabled" people were exterminated too...Downs syndrome....homosexuals...Gypsys...basically anyone who didn't fit the mould.

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 1

Something else to consider (not the Nazi thing) is that old Adolf pulled Germany out of a pretty serious recession in the 20's and gave the world the beetle.

I don't think he was elected (initially) on a policy of hatred...that came later and as a true politician sold this idea to the populace

On 30 January 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor....I don't think he pulled Germany out of anything in the 1920's.

Edited by uptheos

On 30 January 1933, Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor....I don't think he pulled Germany out of anything in the 1920's.

edit.....20's and early 30's. Happy now?

• Like 1

Sorry baerboxer, but I have been too busy both laughing, and shaking my head at some of the comments on this topic to be bothered reacting to your jabs. Don't hold your breath waiting for a reaction either. whistling.gif

No it's not about those things at all, if you think it is then how would it go down in the US if someone were to open an Bin Laden Burgers joint in New York and start advertising 9/11 burgers!

Good comparison thumbsup.gif

Indeed it is. Just imagine the outcry if the US Government decided to ally with, arm, finance and support the followers of Bin Laden in an attempt to overthrow a government in a sovereign Middle East country? Oh, hang on a minute - - - - !

cheesy.gif

it's the education system. I don't think these people actually admire Hitler but it's possible the school history syllabus didn't cover what he did and the millions he murdered.

At least the chicken is pretty good...

In the end is he any different from the British/American/French leadership who have slaughtered in the millions all around the globe?

• Like 2

Simply disgusting. Boycott it!

I somehow don't think they would notice if we did. Also, given that it has been there a while, I don't think any Thai Visa members who were patronising the place before will stop going there because of some moralising on TV unless they somehow didn't notice the Hitler link before hand.

No it's not about those things at all, if you think it is then how would it go down in the US if someone were to open an Bin Laden Burgers joint in New York and start advertising 9/11 burgers!

The US /UK /EU are the New World facist Nazi regime. Truth is hard to swallow.

• Like 2

Great point! He also gave Germany the Autobahn

Only one tiny little flaw in that: the "jobs" he created were mostly such excellent things like weapon- factories and the Autobahn was not meant for speedy driving in fancy Porsches.

They were made, so tanks could drive on them.

War always is a great business- opportunity , isn't it!

Oh Adolf...you economic genius...

I wish some of you people would at least sometimes know, what they are talking about!

• Like 2

How many pages will this have by Monday?

Without MOd intervention ....25 +

anyway I for one am getting tired of the Nazi fried chicken debate, but to stay within the foodie theme...going to post some comments on Yingluck's ice cream group thread...instead..laugh.png

But Ice Cream was one of Kim Jong Il's favourites w00t.gif That means....that means.......oh Nooooooooo! You Sir are nothing less than a Commie bar steward!! wink.png

Anyway, while we are all on the outrage bus about how many people these maniacs killed and everyone is up in arms about them, please remember these words...Monsanto and Bill Gates will make 40 million deaths look like a kindergarten scuffle. Bill Gates and Monsanto have the biggest imaginable seed bank at Svalbard in Norway, full to the brim of non GM seeds in case of 'a global disaster'. Now why would that be ? (remember Bill Gates does not eat anything connected with Monsanto and GM). Perhaps a Fish and 'Chip' shop would be better with Hitlers head and the Microsoft Logo! And there is a seemless link from Dictators back to fast food ! wink.png

i believe after the uk it has they been collecting seeds since darwin was on the beagle millions of the buggers,,,

The US /UK /EU are the New World facist Nazi regime. Truth is hard to swallow.

so is your BS

• Like 1

America was the aggressor against Germany in WW2.

Mr. H had no fight with the USA, in fact he took many of his genocidal ideas from the American Eugenics Society of California (who were still forcibly sterilizing 'unsuitables' up to the 1970s)

Japan, Nazi's partner attacked USA, which dragged USA into WW2, get your history facts right before posting utter nonsense

Actually, you are both not quite right. H was always upset with yanks due to them messing with ships AND mouthing off, etc, and Germany did declare war on America which would have come regardless of Pearl Harbor. This I learnt in school... you should both check your facts.

You really going to argue the point that attack on Pearl Harbor was not the reason for entering the war and turning point for US?

Perhaps you should revisit history books.

I guess public education in the West is not much better than herePosted Image

Sadly, the best counter-argument lemoncake can come up with is some half-baked *ad hominem* , faked incredulity that AOA might have the effrontery to use recently released documentation to mall make his point.

Indeed, the revised historical account has FDR and the military manipulating and goading Japan into WWII.

There's plenty of documented testimony and corporation on that issue.

Either lemoncake likely knows that recently released information paints quite another story or worse he is just ignorant of it.

But he insulted AnotherOneAmerican anyway. He crafts his rebuttal tone to suggest that rather than AnotherOneAmerican being familiar with the updated historic record that he is poorly educated.

Quite the opposite on this issue lemoncake.

• Like 2

its not the americans, the british, the vikings, or the romans etc that are murderers, its the big boys at the to end of the food chain driven by their own agendas that are the murderers, so its no point poking another race in the eye, people ignorantly believe the bullshit thats fed to them from the powers

• Like 2

Yes, but the Irish soon sorted them out.

you lost me possem who did the irish sort out,,given that they were spineles 39-45 by being neutral incase britain lost and germany might look kindly on the irish,,please do tell,,,,

• Like 2

Now then; Hitler brainwashed the German people into believing they were The Master Race. Hmmmm; now isnt' that what Thai kids are brainwashed into believing at school?

I would like to know how the Thai's would feel if somebody in the West opened a fried chicken joint called 'Yinglucks Yukky Chukky' and put her head outside on the body of Thaksin; another serial killer? I'm sure we would get instant demands for the place to be closed as insulting to Thailand and detrimental to Thailand image.

• Like 1

Bluespunk said

Wrong. I can and do criticise all acts of genocide. What country have you decided I come from by the way? You clearly have made a decision. However that is not the point. I condemn all acts of genocide regardless of who commits them. Where I am from and my country's history is irrelevant.

Oh good.

So you're with me on that Gaza thingie, then.

If you bothered to read all the posts on this topic you would see that I have said I condemn all genocide, though to be honest if you just bothered to read the replies I made to you would show that. I think you just have a thing about Israel.

You have been doing such incredible bobs, weaves and slaloms I was simply clarifying your position for you and any others who may have been confused by your

But now that you mention it, how dare you suggest I have some (irrational) "thing" about Israel.

I spent six wonderful months there which I will never forget. Made some lifelong friends as well.

It was well-heeled Jewish kids from US, South Africa, Montreal and Paris who educated me about Israel, Chomsky

and the Nakkba.

Some of my best friends are Semites actually; Moroccans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians.

The entire planet is completely disgusted with Israel's ethnic cleansing and apartheid of its indigenous Semitic Palestinian men, women and children. And you know it.

BTW, I don't care where you are from. It's what you have said and implied in this thread and others that I and several other TV guys are taking issue with.

Now run to "sir".

• Like 1

Great point! He also gave Germany the Autobahn

Only one tiny little flaw in that: the "jobs" he created were mostly such excellent things like weapon- factories and the Autobahn was not meant for speedy driving in fancy Porsches.

They were made, so tanks could drive on them.

War always is a great business- opportunity , isn't it!

Oh Adolf...you economic genius...

I wish some of you people would at least sometimes know, what they are talking about!

Hitler reconstructed the German economy my nationalizing the banks.

The tanks you speak of we're used to "invade" neighboring states that the Allies had forced Germany to relinquish after WWII

Your jive@$$ autobahn thing is propaganda.

Tanks are transported by rail :-)

The autobahn is graded and its curves are banked for driving ease.

You are just spouting propaganda.

• Like 1