Italian food or generic pizza at 11pm?

Briggsy

The decent Italian place (Big Pizza?) on Na Kleua only does takeaways at 11pm. Where would you go for a pizza at 11pm if you've been to Rocky's too often and you don't want the Pizza Company/Hut rubbish.

I need an answer in the next 3 hours or it is Rocky's and the dubious mop again. rolleyes.gif

Recommend. Help. Cheers.

Hopf Brew House on the corner of Soi Yamato and Beach Road (The Soi just before soi Post Office as you head towards Royal Garden on Beach Road) does pretty good Pizza and Calzone, they opens late and I think they never put out the fire in their wood fired oven, so if you managed to get a table there before closing time, there's definitely Pizza there after 11PM

Indeed they make a surprising yummy pizza. And the bier is not bad.

Hopf Brew House it is, next time. Thanks for 2 helpful comments. Pompoui and brummibob.

When I said Rocky's, actually it is called New York Pizza, got the name wrong.

Taking my girlfriend out for a pizza, sitting on Pattaya beach at midnight along with a variety of criminally-minded <deleted> and other forms of human detritus. <deleted> that. Excuse my French.

And what else would you expect to find on Pattaya beach at that time of night ?

Indeed, bangkokstick should be answering that question. However he has probably gone off to troll elsewhere.