Foodpanda delivery Pattaya - A Disaster

media

My first order with FP was a total delight. ordered from my arm chair online and was eating hot food from "The Lone Star Grill Soi LK" 45 mins later. the website is much easier and faster than the other food delivery companies like door2door and wow. you can order online without speaking to anyone. which after all is what online ordering is all about right.. I Love it. (Unfortunately With d2d and wow call you back 10 mins later and repeat everything to you) which basically defeats the object of online ordering if you have to speak to them on the phone anyway, all it does it delays your order 10 mins waiting for them to call you only to have to speak to an annoying thai chic bleeting in your ear.. "Misterrr... blah"
Anyway back to Foodpanda, after my first initial good experience I tried again 3 times, each time was a total drama and I ended up with either no food delivered or waiting 2 hours.
one time they called me back twice telling me to choose a different restaurant and start over from scratch. Painful.

So basically I just feel is such a shame that FP seems to be full of snags like the other delivery companies.

Has anyone else tried FP? was I just unlucky to get all the drama?

I honestly cannot see the problem with d2d phoning back to confirm the order. It delays the order by a whopping 10 minutes? Oh, dear me. But is that not better than having to try 3 times with food panda and also having a delay of 2 hours and having to start from scratch?

I prefer WOW above D2D, the costs are significant lower and as i live at the Darkside Foodpanda not even deliver inhere!

D2D does have a lot more and better restaurants but arent D2D and WOW the same company after all?

Yes it seems that WOW's prices are definitely the cheapest which is a big plus

Has anyone tried "Sams Mexican and American Gril" delivery from WOW ? I wonder if they are as good as "The Lone star grill"

Quality of food is #1, then price.

i would not use anyone but door to door, the original food delivery service in Pattaya

i hate companies that copy other peoples ideas

Then use wow. Same service lower prices.

Surely nothing wrong with copying yourself and opening 2 businesses doing the same with a different name.... which is what door2door did with wow!

i would not use anyone but door to door, the original food delivery service in Pattaya

Then use wow. Same service lower prices.

Surely nothing wrong with copying yourself and opening 2 businesses doing the same with a different name.... which is what door2door did with wow!

i think you will find D2D bought out WOW long after WOW had copied their idea

they may be the same owners now but there was a long period when they were fierce competitors

Copying Others Idea? Sorry mate competition Never sleeps! Let The best one deliver!. Otherwise learn to stop using Dhl or Otter Services that grew to meet a lacking Situation. I have a feeling that you Must be The owner or One in The Circle that Wants a clear horizon, if Thats the Case become a sailor or fisherman!

Copying Others Idea? Sorry mate competition Never sleeps! Let The best one deliver!. Otherwise learn to stop using Dhl or Otter Services that grew to meet a lacking Situation. I have a feeling that you Must be The owner or One in The Circle that Wants a clear horizon, if Thats the Case become a sailor or fisherman!

you have made such a garbled post, i have no real idea what you are trying to say

my understanding is not helped by your grammar or your propensity to add Capital letters all over the place