Senior Thai monks want more proof before taking action

webfact

And while all this was going on, what were his local followers doing (that's if he actually had any and not counting the Hi-So's etc licking his ar_se and throwing money and goods at him ) allowing all this nonsense to go on or is it just another case of mai pben rai - not my problem.

Surely it's time the ordinary people started looking at who, what and why they are supporting these so-called Buddhist monks swanning around like they are little gods and better than everyone else.

• Like 1

And while all this was going on, what were his local followers doing (that's if he actually had any and not counting the Hi-So's etc licking his ar_se and throwing money and goods at him ) allowing all this nonsense to go on or is it just another case of mai pben rai - not my problem.

Surely it's time the ordinary people started looking at who, what and why they are supporting these so-called Buddhist monks swanning around like they are little gods and better than everyone else.

I know. And the doctors are getting jealous.

• Like 1

....this is beyond reality......

...all assets should have been seized by now....and traced....

...the banks know whose name the accounts are in...so they are accomplices as well.....

...this corruption and hypocrisy is sickening......

And now accusations of sex with minors.

Yet senior monks still want more proof!

They need to get his arse home for questioning and more than likely criminal charges.

I know. And the doctors are getting jealous.

Nothing new there in any part of the world.

....this is beyond reality......

...all assets should have been seized by now....and traced....

...the banks know whose name the accounts are in...so they are accomplices as well.....

...this corruption and hypocrisy is sickening......

I doubt they can seize his assets to be honest. Everything is freely given.

Yes Milord. My defence is that the Drug cartel freely gave me the cash to launder, so it would be unreasonable to seize it. In any case, if they don't get their money back you will be putting me in grave danger. I am in Italy so I can invoke the protection of the European Court of Human Rights etc etc etc

just take his 40 bank accounts and see how much longer the billionaire monk will remain overthere

They have got to return the majority of it to the people, on who's behalf he was washing it. Do you really believe he took this much money as a donation? He is washing it for god knows who, and what remains is his cut. So whatever of it is in total in the bank, some people somewhere are looking at losing an awful lot of wonga...

Of course, I find it quite funny that a single monk had time to even start to try to adminster this much cash all at once, but as yet no talk of any help from anyone. This bloke is one financial whizz.

Where is the mystery here?

It's a magic act pure and simple.....

The magicians wand may be the stumbling block......

There are no consequences to over-ride the actions - it will continue.....as corruptly as it has for the last 1000 years.....no wonder the "followers" have no moral compass.....

He would be useful, to certain people. Either for money laundering or moving drugs around! Smoke and mirrors, always the same in Thailand!

I think a lot of his money is the result of participation in money laundering schemes. I wonder if he is going to be moving to Dubai. If Dubai plys their cards right they can become the hub of self exiled criminal Thai's.

I found the picture of his mum and dad's house published by the DCI amusing. Gold furniture everywhere in the lounge but a big fridge there as well as a cheap plastic chair.

Samlor wins lottery as they say.