Thai police lieutenant probed, driven to quit Facebook after posting "feminine" photos

webfact

LOL... What a pity.

He is a police and he has to engrave his image as Angry Young Man!!!

What are you talking about? your comment makes no sense at all.

I am sorry and I know it makes no sense.

Indeed that photo makes no sense as how one should behave esp. if he/she is govt. officer.

Your personal things or feelings makes no sense against your duties and responsibilities.

One should maintain dignity as we live in a society of well qualified people.

LOL... What a pity.

Indeed that photo makes no sense as how one should behave esp. if he/she is govt. officer.

Your personal things or feelings makes no sense against your duties and responsibilities.

So you are saying homosexuals are not qualified for anything? and if they are they should hide behind the uniform and pretend they are tough and straight and never be them selves?

LOL... What a pity.

So you are saying homosexuals are not qualified for anything? and if they are they should hide behind the uniform and pretend they are tough and straight and never be them selves?

My opinion was, as a police officer he must be a person of dignity and devoted to his duty.

Homosexuality is what he has to keep with him, privately.

His main job is to protect common man, to prevent crime, and likewise.

As a common man, if I encountered some problem and if I am going to report crime to police officer like him, what image he is making in my mind?

Can I trust he is capable to follow his duty promptly.

My opinion was, as a police officer he must be a person of dignity and devoted to his duty.

Homosexuality is what he has to keep with him, privately.

His main job is to protect common man, to prevent crime, and likewise.

As a common man, if I encountered some problem and if I am going to report crime to police officer like him, what image he is making in my mind?

Can I trust he is capable to follow his duty promptly.

So you disapprove of this one and you would not trust any of them... right?

post-110827-0-68891200-1373524164_thumb.

My version ~ "There's no homosexuality in the ranks, or the boys would be right in to it."

If he wanted to remain anonymous would not a gag have been more appropriate ? And I hope they don't do a re-enactment of his probing ! biggrin.png

I think gays are allowed in Thai police. He was just trying to be charming. So many people have different feelings about who they are. I am a man and no plans to change in the foreseeable future. Looks like he was also sticking out his tongue. Nothing will surprise me anymore.

homosexuals are accepted in thailand, but for a police officer to post on face book? it is nothing more than a social network that lets people blow their own horn! I wouldn't get within fifty feet of face book. it can bite you in the ass! pun intended!

I think gays are allowed in Thai police. He was just trying to be charming. So many people have different feelings about who they are. I am a man and no plans to change in the foreseeable future. Looks like he was also sticking out his tongue. Nothing will surprise me anymore.

homosexuals are accepted in thailand, but for a police officer to post on face book? it is nothing more than a social network that lets people blow their own horn! I wouldn't get within fifty feet of face book. it can bite you in the ass! pun intended!

I didn't think farcebook allowed the posting of pictures of men blowing their own horn.